• Guests

Posted 20 February 2006 - 15:25

LOL

:lol: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

#43 gothador_m3t4lch1k

gothador_m3t4lch1k
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2006 - 20:04

GW I'm gonna kick your butt. You told me the wrong place. Thankfully I saw all the monkeys falling from where I was. I made it although it was a scary trip to make by yourself.

only scary because I wasn't told the correct place to go

#44 erathirea

erathirea

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 21:00

Join China!

#45 gothador_butters

gothador_butters
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2006 - 21:59

I came out to say hello and jab you..and when I logged in again I had been covered with Healing Man milk of the Stallion.

*cries*

Damn joo AssStallion! :P

#46 gothador_gotweed

gothador_gotweed
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2006 - 00:29

the monkeys return from NA's cult square, looking bewildered and amazed, again they take metalchick and myself about 20 feet away from the group of people gathered outside and gave us concel on the innner most workings of NA, they also seemed to have found out how cult telepthy works

They turn and look back at the CS, start mumbeling umong themselfs, one of the monkeys, picks up the poo that was thrown earlier, and throws out of sight again

they then start to wonder off mumbeling something about Ethereal, and many cults, again i follow them only to be lead to the ethereal void entrance

What looks to be the oldest of the monkeys stops, and approaches me and advises me to wate here while they go scour the many cults that live in the void, they say it is too dangerious to wate outside ever cult for there return

#47 Roussimoff

Roussimoff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 06:42

Did you know that Zappa helped write for the Monkey's when they tried to go legit? He also offered the drummer a job with his band!

#48 gothador_gotweed

gothador_gotweed
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2006 - 08:09

cool didn't know that

oh look the monkeys are emerging from the Vortex, they seem tired, and on edge

As the spectators watched the monekeys emerge, they noticed that serveral of them where badly hurt, but when people tried to aproach them other monkeys would bar the way, this oldest looking one steps forward again and address everyone

do not worry my friends, he says, we need not help. only to help others, come two young ones follow us to councel

they sit us down, alot of them layed down, and we talked for many hrs, about the cults that call the Ethereal Voide there home, many of these cults are some some of the oldest, and strongest, of them included, Derailment Inc., Fabrica Leti, Fate, Legion of the Damned, Locusts of the Apocalypse, Mortis Demos, S-Mart, The Sword and the Chrysanthemum, OC, and The Campbell Family Circus.

they informed us that many of these cults would kill anyone found near there cs, some offered both a gental and strong side to them, some stay to remember once great leaders that are now gone, some seemed non-existence,

the oldest also informed me that a few of the monkeys had been killed, and asked that they be collected so that they might be put to a proper rest, i assured him that i would see it.

again the monkeys start to chatter and mubble umong themselfs, this time many names where discrinable, kings, random, cloud, muppets, and many others, the oldest then looked at me again and said "meet me at centra in one days time", a monkey then picked up the piece of poo that was laying next to the vortex and thorws it just over by centra warp gate.

the monkeys then begin to dispurse and goto all of the cult around centra, leaving me and metalchick to gather there fallen breathern

#49 gothador_m3t4lch1k

gothador_m3t4lch1k
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2006 - 20:38

The monkeys come back and take me about 20 feet from Centra. They gave me lots of valuable information on the cults around Centra, such as Cult of the Random, Warrior Kings, Dark Cloud Warriors, Alpha Elite, and many more. The monkeys begin to chatter and mumble among themselves. One of the monkeys picks up the poo that was thrown earlier, and throws it out of sight.

*leaves a note for GW to go to 50,29 KoU

#50 gothador_doomeversta

gothador_doomeversta
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2006 - 20:59

We have one of your monkeys held for interagation.

(spot light set above)

"Look monkey tell us the secrets you have found out inside the opposing cults"

"TELL ME NOW MONKEY OR YOUR MOTHER WILL BE NEXT AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANOTHER BANNANA EVER AGAIN"

:shock: :shock: :twisted: :shock: :shock:

#51 gothador_basilwkspet

gothador_basilwkspet
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2006 - 22:19

Look what I just caught! Looks like a human but smaller.

#52 gothador_gotweed

gothador_gotweed
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2006 - 23:45

(spot light set above)

"Look money tell us the secrets you have found out inside the opposing cults"

"TELL ME NOW MONKEY OR YOUR MOTHER WILL BE NEXT AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANOTHER BANNANA EVER AGAIN"

it won't do u any good the eldest informed us that other than random words, the only monkey that can speak to us in intelagably is himself

#53 gothador_doomeversta

gothador_doomeversta
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2006 - 02:36

(spot light set above)

"Look money tell us the secrets you have found out inside the opposing cults"

it won't do u any good the eldest informed us that other than random words, the only monkey that can speak to us in intelagably is himself

Damb fine i'l let it go.

"Be free monkey, run while I feel nice"

#54 gothador_zina

gothador_zina
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2006 - 12:11

Look what I just caught! Looks like a human but smaller.

It's a monkey, Basil. There's been a time when you could find only monkeys in this world, you know. See the one with the hat? He's only half-monkey.
Nowadays the monkeys are fading away one after the other, the world has changed. But we wouldn't be here without them.

#55 gothador_edynol

gothador_edynol
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2006 - 18:04

I was wondering out in my forest, saying hi to all my wildlife friends. The bugs, the animals, the birds, and all my other fellow woodland creatures were gathering around a small, remote clearing in which the eldest oak stood tall and ancient.

As I approach the big oak, I find a small monkey. He looked to be famished, as if he hadn't eaten in days. He was weak and timid as I approached him. He tried to run away, but was barely able to take more than a few steps before getting to exhausted to move. Being the kind soul I am, I picked the monkey up and brought him to my small cottage on the outer rim of the forest.

And now for the past few days, I have been feeding him and nurtouring him back to health. I offered to set him free back into the wilderness where he could continue on whatever journey he was partaking, but he chooses to remain indoors in the tranquillity of my humble abode.

I think the monkey has a story tell, but only time will tell if he shall be willing to tell it. But amaste that time shall come, I'll shall care for and watch over my new friend.

Edynol
King of the Goobermites.

#56 gothador_doomeversta

gothador_doomeversta
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2006 - 19:35

Its a waste of time he wont talk. I know, we interigated him well.

:shock: :shock: :evil: :shock: :shock:

#57 gothador_gotweed

gothador_gotweed
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2006 - 19:57

The Monkeys exit the Outcast CS, but look refreshed and ready to go, looking around and seeing that only myself and Metalchick are still following them, they sit us down for councel on the Outcast, they told us of the generasity of the cults leader Andor searving them to a nice meal, and alittle sleep for the wearry ones, there where many other acts of kindness from this cult they told us, but they did say u had to watch ur gp and pp around the onces call mange and AssStallion

the monkeys start to chatter umong themselfs, one picks up the poo and again throws it out of sight, the eldest looks at us and tells us that this next part will be a long walk

#58 gothador_burtonx

gothador_burtonx
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2006 - 20:02

:roll: Unlike some slacking members of the Gothador community who only post to take a shot at someone, i'll post in here to wish you good luck on finding what you're looking for GW. You're a hell of a player and you really deserve to find yourself a good home. :)

*delivers a package to GW* one of your monkeys left part of your....stash in the TR Garden 8)

#59 gothador_grandmaster

gothador_grandmaster
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2006 - 20:27

the cults leader Andor

He's our leader? :roll:

Good Luck on your quest for a cult. I've been following this thread, and think it's great. Thanks for the entertainment. When I saw you where headed to the KoU, I had to make a heal spell just for you.

#60 gothador_edynol

gothador_edynol
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2006 - 21:17

I was sitting at my table looking at a map, trying to see where my small friend might have come from. While examining the the different real, the monkey hopped onto my table and looked at the map with me, as if he were trying to help. He then put a finger on the map. As I looked at the point closely, I saw he was pointing to the area of Darkwater Swamp.

It had been years since I dared venture into the dark, damp wasteland. But something inside me said there might something of importance there. I had always figured that I may have to go back there once again someday, but I still find myself rather betaken by the inevitable journey I must partake immediately. So with haste, pack some supplies, say goodbye to my woodland friends, and head on my way with my little companion, for whom I've named Jestun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: