#41 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:01

My guess us that every time we watch a video, HCS will receive a payment. 

Gee, that's obvious ...

The point I was making was more for the other offers - ones that paid out thousands of fsp's that players otherwise may have bought from the cows.

But, I suspect you were just being pedantic ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#42 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 05:49

Then there's the after effects to consider.

Video rewards have been almost non-existent since the end of this event (down from 3-5 FSP a day, to 1-2 a week in my part of the UK). Might just be coincidence  ......   but then again it might not.

#43 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,823 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 April 2015 - 09:55

Advertisers have a budget as well. It's entirely possible that such a large influx of offers has drained what they have for a wee while. It should pick up again in time.

#44 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 10:12

Are you guys planning on having more offers to south america and brazil? 

Since the start of the game I've only made 5FSPs to be opitmist, using videos and all other kind of rewards.

#45 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,823 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 April 2015 - 10:16

As we've stated before, the Ads that are available are down to the Advertisers themselves and where they can make their ads available. I'm afraid it's not something we can effect.

#46 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 10:22

As we've stated before, the Ads that are available are down to the Advertisers themselves and where they can make their ads available. I'm afraid it's not something we can effect.

Well, worth the try.

If you guys can reach companys dealing with advertsiment over here will be great for a lot of players.

#47 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 10:52

Advertisers have a budget as well. It's entirely possible that such a large influx of offers has drained what they have for a wee while. It should pick up again in time.

Completely agree, and that is what I was trying to alluding to.

In the context of the last few posts, I was just saying that the net effect on both player income (FSP) and HCS income (real money) needs to be summed over longer than the week of the event. No different from Christmas sales for shops.

I still think it was a great event, by the way :)

Edited by rowbeth, 28 April 2015 - 10:52.

#48 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 07:07

A stray thought/query on the disappearance of video rewards.

I don't believe I have seen a single supersonic video reward since just before the end of the triple-shard event, whereas it had been rare to get fewer than 2-3 in a day. This change is sufficiently absolute, over a long enough time, to make me ask whether there might be a reason other than advertising budgets for their absence.

Is there any chance that in looking into the problem with only half the frames being visible, we have ended up losing (rather than gaining) another half-frame?

(I realise there are other explanations, like the statistics of Poisson processes like supply-and-demand, or something I've done to my browser scripting protection - but it still seems worth asking about more structural explanations.)

#49 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 03 May 2015 - 07:18

I'm still getting as many vids as before - just seems hard work amassing fsp's from 'em again now LOL.

But, free fsp's are free fsp's and I'll take 'em whichever way :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#50 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 10:39

I'm still getting as many vids as before - just seems hard work amassing fsp's from 'em again now LOL.

But, free fsp's are free fsp's and I'll take 'em whichever way :)

OK - so nothing structural, and just down to market fluctuations -_-

I'll just keep waiting for the upturn. :mellow:

#51 ironlegs

ironlegs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 23:11

This is where "Christmas Sale" brought me so here goes ,Which is it :There are just 2 days left to place your Christmas order

$60 gets you 800 fsp instead of 400  or is the Christmas special $75 gets you 1000 fsp plus the box because they are not the same as stated in the home page make up our mind please and thank you .After all Tis the Season ...

#52 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 23:15

This is where "Christmas Sale" brought me so here goes ,Which is it :There are just 2 days left to place your Christmas order

$60 gets you 800 fsp instead of 400  or is the Christmas special $75 gets you 1000 fsp plus the box because they are not the same as stated in the home page make up our mind please and thank you .After all Tis the Season ...

Click on the link and enter the fsp amounts... if you add 800, you get the box, if you add 799, you don't get the box. if you add 1,600, you get 2 boxes... so anything between 800 and 1599 gets you a box. It should show dynamically on the screen.

Edited by yotwehc, 18 December 2016 - 23:16.

#53 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 18 December 2016 - 23:16

It's both .. If you don't want to spend $75, change it to $60 and the fsp's goes down from 1000 to 800  ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: