49 replies to this topic

#41 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 15:26

so of those 24 hours in a day when you aren't working there's no possibility of not spotting one in the 15 hour region?

i've had bad luck with titans aswell waiting untill 1 am to see if something spawns and then at 3 am when i go to sleep something pops up and you go argh.

they will pop up plenty of times if you want one just plan to get one ...

Do you realize most of the titans have been manually spawned? When they don't appear at xx:00, it means that HCS has manually summoned them into the realms. If you take manual spawns, it's more random and even. Manual spawns are not.

There have been a total of 25 seasonal spawns. 7 spawned by the system. 18 spawned by HCS and only during EU business hours. Is it bad luck when it's manually summoned?

Edited by yotwehc, 05 November 2014 - 16:52.

#42 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 15:26

Yea... top titan hunting guilds only who can secure some of these seasonal drops and make some good profit.. keep them rare so they can get some nice profits

hmmm.. i am just wondering ? and this only applies to the seasonal titans - why do the guilds have to make massive profits off the epics ? why not let guild members use them ??  are they that worthless to wear ?  only 78 mitts, 74 wickernans and 45 gurgiss armor epics out there..and each year with cooldowns each guild should only be able to win 2-3 each year, if that many....with 1000's of active players, and the guilds winning them are usually the biggest guilds.. seems they all should be equipped, not being sold..do guilds sell them just to make lots of gold to keep thier top-rated ranking for richest guilds.? pretty selfish if you ask me..1 billiion in gold in the coffers, yet they need more ?? why not let guild members wear the epics and enjoy them ?..do we really have to have epics selling for 500-2000 fsps ??  more players able to wear them, more happy players, more players staying in the game..why the need for massive profits ?..

#43 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 16:27

hmmm.. i am just wondering ? and this only applies to the seasonal titans - why do the guilds have to make massive profits off the epics ? why not let guild members use them ??  are they that worthless to wear ?  only 78 mitts, 74 wickernans and 45 gurgiss armor epics out there..and each year with cooldowns each guild should only be able to win 2-3 each year, if that many....with 1000's of active players, and the guilds winning them are usually the biggest guilds.. seems they all should be equipped, not being sold..do guilds sell them just to make lots of gold to keep thier top-rated ranking for richest guilds.? pretty selfish if you ask me..1 billiion in gold in the coffers, yet they need more ?? why not let guild members wear the epics and enjoy them ?..do we really have to have epics selling for 500-2000 fsps ??  more players able to wear them, more happy players, more players staying in the game..why the need for massive profits ?..

you didn't get that my post was sarcastic about how very low the spawn rate :P

#44 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 16:30

so of those 24 hours in a day when you aren't working there's no possibility of not spotting one in the 15 hour region? 

i've had bad luck with titans aswell waiting untill 1 am to see if something spawns and then at 3 am when i go to sleep something pops up and you go argh.

Seasonal titans didn't pop up plenty of times yet

HC's forcing spawns when someone ask them for that instead of fixing spawn rate that's it.

#45 Nagoyaka

Nagoyaka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 16:39

*facepalm* still not getting it...

#46 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 16:44

you didn't get that my post was sarcastic about how very low the spawn rate :P

hmm.. i guess i did not..since i have seen others in global chat whining about the profits to be made, falling with every spawn..sorry mr. shindrak..

#47 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 16:49

they are not popping up plenty of times at all different hours..they are only popping up in a pretty small window of time..and most of the ones popping up are manully spawned, during the daylight hrs in the uk..have you not seen the chart of spawns...pretty obvious they mainly only spawn in a small timeframe..

#48 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 November 2014 - 17:12

from the charts i can see that they are spawned mostly within a 15 hour radius. once people are on cd there are less hunters on them thus they will be lasting longer thus theres more chances that theres still tkp left on one

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

#49 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 17:37

from the charts i can see that they are spawned mostly within a 15 hour radius. once people are on cd there are less hunters on them thus they will be lasting longer thus theres more chances that theres still tkp left on one

You are reading my chart wrong. My chart shows when titans are alive. You want spawns? Here are the spawns:
0:00-2:59 - none
3:00-5:59 - 2
6:00-8:59 - none
9:00-11:59 - 13
12:00-14:59 - 5
15:00-17:59 - 3 -> 5
18:00-20:59 - 1
21:00-23:59 - 1
Where is this awesome 15 hour radius? It's uk working hours. I guess we have bad luck because we live and work in the US.

*sneaky. They spawned 2 more after I posted. Updated.

Edited by yotwehc, 05 November 2014 - 17:43.

#50 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 19:06

You are reading my chart wrong. My chart shows when titans are alive. You want spawns? Here are the spawns:
0:00-2:59 - none
3:00-5:59 - 2
6:00-8:59 - none
9:00-11:59 - 13
12:00-14:59 - 5
15:00-17:59 - 3 -> 5
18:00-20:59 - 1
21:00-23:59 - 1
Where is this awesome 15 hour radius? It's uk working hours. I guess we have bad luck because we live and work in the US.
*sneaky. They spawned 2 more after I posted. Updated.

Ughhhhhh every force spawn just frustrates me more and makes this worse! It just shows the cows are not getting the point... Yes we want more spawns, but at all times of the day not just a select few hours.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: