Posted 01 January 2012 - 00:20

I would play sometimes when i have time if the map here like FS beta map :lol:

#42 Runelon

Runelon

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 21:15

I was under the impression that the xmas event would last thru the 3rd, but it's been two days now since the last one was killed off and no sign of either of the Omicron Asteroid behemoths respawning

anyway, it'd be great if we could get FRO5TI3 to spawn one more time at least :geek:

!! Happy New Year !!

:mrgreen:

#43 centurion

centurion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 23:42

I would not mind having them keep it running until we get new content. give us something to do. lol like any of these items will have any real value sheesh.

#44 Roach

Roach

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 03 January 2012 - 00:40

frostie head for sale - 1000 fcs lol

#45 Molehunter

Molehunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:00

1000 fc? If HCS did not announce end of development on SS2, you may just have a few folks fighting over that FRO5TI3 head of yours... :-)

#46 RD1542

RD1542

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 15:49

I would not mind having them keep it running until we get new content. give us something to do. lol like any of these items will have any real value sheesh.

this behemoth is what many of us wanted for so long. something that is a challenge and something that gives something worth fighting for, and has been in my eyes, the best update SS2 has seen since the repair bots.

what i was hoping we can do, is convince grim to drop one of these type behemoths in a slaughterfest no level limit realm, and also have the behemoths give a %of xp based on charector level. would give players at EOC something other than subleveling, people still playing SF's to give more people to hunt down, and behemoth hunters something worth going after.

plus it would be a heck of a lot of fun, and keep the players still holding on something to do..

even tho the game is "closed" for new content, or how ever we want to describe it, i am still seeing new players entering the game,.

with eldevin coming soon, it might be a good idea to try to get a few more players into the HCS gaming experience, and generate some more action with the players already in the game..

#47 3JS

3JS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 16:50

I'm all for any kind of attention HCS wants to pay to the game. I wouldn't care if it was 1 level of content a week.

#48 ss_auronxx

ss_auronxx
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2012 - 17:12

Mojawk said here

http://forum.sigmast...t=8011&start=50

I've discussed this with Hoofmaster and the team. We plan to give you an ending to the game with a story and some new content however there is no current time frame on this. (After Xmas at the earliest) I'm sorry if you are not happy with my responses.

Well, it's after Christmas.

Also...Hooftest is level 547. If I'm not mistaken (I might very well be), it's only recently that he is such a high level.

If I'm correct, then that's a sign that they're working on new content, right?

#49 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 03 January 2012 - 20:15

ahhh , hope springs eternal :P

#50 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,834 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:09

Hi there Everyone!

Sigma News Network here!

We have heard reports that the Asteroids have passed back into the Planetary Belt for the year. Our Scientists have informed us that the ships can no longer get to the Asteroids and that anyone still there will have to Teleport back to the Taulin Rad Lands.

The Asteroids will reappear in a years time!

We hope you've had a fun festive season!

The Sigma News Network, Signing off!

#51 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,834 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:09

this behemoth is what many of us wanted for so long. something that is a challenge and something that gives something worth fighting for, and has been in my eyes, the best update SS2 has seen since the repair bots.

what i was hoping we can do, is convince grim to drop one of these type behemoths in a slaughterfest no level limit realm, and also have the behemoths give a %of xp based on charector level. would give players at EOC something other than subleveling, people still playing SF's to give more people to hunt down, and behemoth hunters something worth going after.

plus it would be a heck of a lot of fun, and keep the players still holding on something to do.

I'll consider it. See what we can do but needless to say, there is no workable timeframe.

#52 supermum

supermum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 18:05

was a lot of fun, but way too few spawns..only a very few items made from the behemoth, as lots of factions are sat on points unable to use them in lack of having enough ...and not many drops got from actually winning the behemoth drop.
I would like to know how many actually ?

now we look forward to the rest

#53 RD1542

RD1542

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 23:48

[quote name="BigGrim"][quote name="1542RD"]this behemoth is what many of us wanted for so long. something that is a challenge and something that gives something worth fighting for, and has been in my eyes, the best update SS2 has seen since the repair bots.

plus it would be a heck of a lot of fun, and keep the players still holding on something to do.[/quote]

I'll consider it. See what we can do but needless to say, there is no workable timeframe.[/quote]

now we look forward to the rest[/quote]
that would be sweet grim, many of us shall look forward to that ;)

[quote name="supermum"]was a lot of fun, but way too few spawns..only a very few items made from the behemoth, as lots of factions are sat on points unable to use them in lack of having enough ...and not many drops got from actually winning the behemoth drop.
I would like to know how many actually ?

we got 1 win, and can make another 2 in rewards. so you can add 3 if you are making a count :)

#54 Roach

Roach

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:21

Sod has 2 drops
really enjoyed this

i dont want to join SF to hunt a behemoth - i am satisfied waiting for next year at end of content all year

guys saying there is too few drops ingame makes me laugh - do they have any idea how many drops there were on fs for the holiday titans... drops in comparison to the active playerbase that is...

i think we had it good here - thanks grim

oh btw +1 on the change it to a core armor idea

#55 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:52

im just happy to still log in and play whenever...thanks for the server space hoofy ;)

#56 ss_auronxx

ss_auronxx
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:27

ahhh , hope springs eternal :P

Well, they've gotta come up with some new mobs that do "None" damage type, or else why have the new FRO5T13 armors give resistance to it? :lol:

#57 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 05 January 2012 - 20:12

@ RD ... i wasnt a fan of the behemoths in SF when it was first suggested but i think the idea is growing on me, if peeps needed to join all the free-for-alls to keep getting at the behemoth and it required atk/dam to kill so lower levels could get past the high levelers defense it could be quite a good idea, would promote a lot more activity if the drop(s) were decent :)

#58 Roach

Roach

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:07

I screwed up and built a 340 battlesuit when i wanted a borg suit - can anyone help me out? or am i too late this year to get this trade?

#59 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,834 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:00

Well, they've gotta come up with some new mobs that do "None" damage type, or else why have the new FRO5T13 armors give resistance to it? :lol:

Oops! Those points have been moved to other resistances!

With the armor requiring half the BKP, they'll be staying class.

#60 centurion

centurion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 15:29

roach, just change your class to soldier :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana