#41 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,820 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 November 2012 - 21:44

I'm really noob now lol thought it only possible to attack from clicking on attack box :oops:

Heh heh heh. No worries.

#42 Plexus37

Plexus37

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 21:49

triple xp event before thanksgiving? :o
next item reward for buying $60 dollars should be a turkey or a turkey leg... :D get to pick from a container that looks like a cornacopia. O-o

Halloween, bonfire night, legendaries, new Titan system, new titans and a halloween offer will suffice for now, yes?

im not thankful enough! :D lmao i think many others would agree! O_o

you generally did have a double or triple event usually around thanksgiving i think for the most part...

To be honest, a UK based game shouldn't really consider Thanksgiving as a special event. Maybe St. Georges Day... A new Dragon Titan??? Now theres an idea :)

Although St. Andrew may not agree lol :)

#43 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 09 November 2012 - 22:22

Great update! love the changes, the cooldown time on the Titan page, very helpful.

I have only hunted a couple Titans, gonna go get some levels for a while, but I cant wait to get back to smack a few in the near future!

I think though, you could of even made the "cooldown" info, a structure upgrade, sink some of that shuny Gold! could of been cheap enough to allow all Guilds to afford it, but Im not complaining, thanks! :P

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#44 Splash

Splash

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 22:42

Nice. Now for some icing on the cake, force spawn a few wickerman/tommy at different times. :P I.e not between 15-20ST for once.

#45 Yuuzhan

Yuuzhan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 09 November 2012 - 22:57

Hey Grim, any chance you can make it so we can hide players when in a titan hunting realm too? Only seeing the titan (other than stationary actions) would be REALLY nice. I often grow tired of accidentally clicking the PM button for players after the titan moves away.

Please pretty please with a tea cake on top. :D

No, I would hope not, that would be virtually like going back to the pre-change days, with titans disappearing without ever seeing any of the faster-than-light players that killed all of them in one swoop.

I also click players accidentally, is too bad. I also click the staircases at times, end up in the next realm.

I like seeing the people I am up against, also shows you who has a normal human reaction speed to get to the titans, and shows which guilds are going for them.
Taking the creatures away is a very nice step, those I really could do without.

Comprimize - opens in a popup window or forces a new window instead of navigating out of the current world page?

#46 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 November 2012 - 23:04

Props to securing a new titan before I even knew about it, FFS. Now your just showing off, :P

#47 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 23:07

To be honest, a UK based game shouldn't really consider Thanksgiving as a special event. Maybe St. Georges Day... A new Dragon Titan??? Now theres an idea :)

You got that right brother :wink:

Cheers.

wil72

#48 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 November 2012 - 23:47

im not thankful enough! :D lmao i think many others would agree! O_o

you generally did have a double or triple event usually around thanksgiving i think for the most part...

Agreed. :wink:

A game has some location origin (which is UK/Scotland) so it would be logic if their holidays would have preference over holidays of other countries.

Also, since the player base is worldwide, holidays that are celebrated more globally would be most preferred in my opinion.
Examples are Christmas, New Year's day, Valentine's Day and Easter.

Thanksgiving is basically only celebrated in Canada and the US, so I wonder why it would be used for an FS event. If it was then we could as well celebrate Quatorze Julliet (14th of July - France), Sinterklaas (5th of December - Netherlands), Ratha Yatra (28th of June - India) and Merdeka Day (31st of August - Malaysia). 8)

Would be a nice idea for a new global event (St. Andrews vs. St. George - like Zorg vs. Shroud) or two new Titans (of the same level of course). :wink:

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#49 KingHomer

KingHomer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 23:48

Thanks HCS for backing up the Titan Hunting update with new Titans. This will really help keep the Titan Hunting guilds that were unhappy with the update (understandably so) with new places to burn all that stam!

When the pieces fit together it all makes sense :)

#50 kevon218

kevon218

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 November 2012 - 23:53

it would be really cool if in the future that there is a titan that could maybe drop a resource or a quest item(that can only be taken by the guild founder or if given permissions) for maybe a couple different epics which could require already existing titan epics and guild RP items

#51 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 00:46

Would be a nice idea for a new global event (St. Andrews vs. St. George - like Zorg vs. Shroud) or two new Titans (of the same level of course). :wink:

Well said mate :) The two new Titans could be called Wallace and Long Shanks or something along those lines :wink:

As for Global Event it would be be bloodshed but I like it :)

Cheers.

wil72

#52 rhann123

rhann123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:35

In the wake of all this titan hunting would like to remind the FS titan hunting community of my Titan Hunting Calculator that is now updated with all the titans in the game.

Calc can be found here: http://rhannfstitanc...hanTitCalc.html

#53 Removed7845

Removed7845

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:07

Great ans awesome job.
Maybe will be an christmas titan too? it can be incredible :) please :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font: