• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#41 Scoops1972

Scoops1972

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 14:09

I'd like to be able to save bio/avi combinations like we can combat sets, so I can write different bios and have different avis with them, and just swap between them at the click of a button.

That way I could have one for when I'm selling buffs, one for when I'm grumpy and don't want to talk to anyone, and one for when I'm all happy and nice. Hmmm...wait a minute, forget the happy and nice one, 2 options would be enough :wink:

#42 RD1542

RD1542

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 20:13

an attack all button in the search players lists

#43 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 20:49

I'd like to be able to save bio/avi combinations like we can combat sets, so I can write different bios and have different avis with them, and just swap between them at the click of a button.

That way I could have one for when I'm selling buffs, one for when I'm grumpy and don't want to talk to anyone, and one for when I'm all happy and nice. Hmmm...wait a minute, forget the happy and nice one, 2 options would be enough :wink:

Cool idea Scoops

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#44 mickabooth

mickabooth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 26 November 2011 - 20:55

bring back the flaming reindeer legendary

or for a wild and wonderful event of a life time
TAKE ALL PREVIOUS EVENTS THEN PUT THEM IN TO A SPIN DRYER FOR A WEEK AND THEN SPIT THEM OUT LIKE A TOMMY GUN IN TOTAL RANDOM SUCCESSION

in short have all previous legendary events come back and to make it wild have them only last for 3 days then change to a random new one and keep changing them every three days

so blink and you miss it :)

#45 mickabooth

mickabooth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 26 November 2011 - 20:56

or for none LE wish list

a simple one

BUFF ALL IN GUILD BUTTON

#46 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 November 2011 - 21:42

Something similar to the Halloween Event would be cool. Like you could loot snowballs from a certain creature and you can decide to throw them at friends (or enemies :twisted: ). The snowball could contain a bonus or a small deduction in xp or gold?

#47 shdowdrgn

shdowdrgn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 22:33

Higher gold take with 100 stams in PVP (lets face it it is very low)

the AL1500 could be good but put it in place of the XP events and make it bound

a 3 piece set that grows with the user. IE has set stats (maybe even can pick if you want it to be att/Deff or damage/armor ect ect) and as you level the set levels. dont make the stats over powered but make it worth using.

a new car would be awesome.

my own dragon would be sweet as well

or maybe a container that lets you chose one of any of the past pot gifts, like the candy apple as a example

ummmmm thats all i got :)

#48 douglasj

douglasj

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 22:37

I wanna pony :mrgreen:

#49 shdowdrgn

shdowdrgn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 23:33

Posted Image ;)

#50 douglasj

douglasj

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:22

Posted Image ;)

Yayyy

#51 fs_tomarcher

fs_tomarcher
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2011 - 17:19

What about something using the 12 Days of Christmas? I would need to get more creative about what could be in it... Maybe break it up into 3 or 4 day sections and have one stretch be an xp event, one a LE/Spine event of some sort, and one a new titan with moderate health and decent respawn rate so that secures can be competitive over the short time frame (don't know much about titan hunting, so I could be wrong)

Also, does anyone else miss the epic Sacrifice potions? I felt like those are so useful in an epic hunt... Curious to hear what others think

#52 mickabooth

mickabooth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 27 November 2011 - 21:48

What about something using the 12 Days of Christmas? I would need to get more creative about what could be in it... Maybe break it up into 3 or 4 day sections and have one stretch be an xp event, one a LE/Spine event of some sort, and one a new titan with moderate health and decent respawn rate so that secures can be competitive over the short time frame (don't know much about titan hunting, so I could be wrong)

Also, does anyone else miss the epic Sacrifice potions? I felt like those are so useful in an epic hunt... Curious to hear what others think

sounds good you could link it up with my previous idea

bring back the flaming reindeer legendary

or for a wild and wonderful event of a life time
TAKE ALL PREVIOUS EVENTS THEN PUT THEM IN TO A SPIN DRYER FOR A WEEK AND THEN SPIT THEM OUT LIKE A TOMMY GUN IN TOTAL RANDOM SUCCESSION

in short have all previous legendary events come back and to make it wild have them only last for 3 days then change to a random new one and keep changing them every three days

so blink and you miss it :)

12 LE's 3 days each = 36 days = a brilliant Christmas

#53 fortville

fortville

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 28 November 2011 - 01:49

I have a simple one for you HCS. How about giving founders the ability to have a custom rank as promised ages ago.

A 3x XP event would be nice also! :D

Posted Image

#54 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 28 November 2011 - 14:53

Gold: 451,849,205 <--- LET US HIT HOOFTEST AGAIN! :twisted: LOL oh and get rid of that blasted sealed buff ! I can wait patiently for other fixes O.o

#55 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 28 November 2011 - 19:38

Gold: 451,849,205 <--- LET US HIT HOOFTEST AGAIN! :twisted: LOL oh and get rid of that blasted sealed buff ! I can wait patiently for other fixes O.o

I try almost weekly. I whine to BigGrim Almost weekly :(

#56 LLAP

LLAP

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 19:46

Got a question regarding Hooftest.

Howcome his weapon is Lv100 while rest of the set is 800?
Also, what did he wear when he was <800?

Then shouldnt the Egyptian looking Epics ring/amulet be a set since they're under the same name, differnt levels and Hooftests setup?..

#57 KingWeeman

KingWeeman

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Romania

Posted 28 November 2011 - 19:50

Posted Image

i want a monkey ninja

and moving diagonally to only cost 1 stam

me too 3xD and some bound lvling pots would be great...eldevin could be cool too but dunno...santa's not God afterall 3xD

kyorakusig_zps8dff8436.jpg

#58 Bleltch

Bleltch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 19:56

Got a question regarding Hooftest.

Howcome his weapon is Lv100 while rest of the set is 800?
Also, what did he wear when he was <800?

Then shouldnt the Egyptian looking Epics ring/amulet be a set since they're under the same name, differnt levels and Hooftests setup?..

He's had the same set for a long time, they just keep changing the numbers on it. Here's his stats from november 2008:

Posted Image

I wish they'd make him open for attacks again.

#59 Yuuzhan

Yuuzhan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 28 November 2011 - 20:08

I think that there should be an HCS sponsored charity, but with FSP. This way people who have earned FSP in game can donate them back to hcs (removing them from play). each fsp sent to Hoofmaster = 12 cent donations (can use xmas offer to buy directly). set a gold amount and each X (160k) amount of gold = 1 fsp = 12 cents. in the new year they see what is on Hoofmaster and donate that amount to charity.

this will get rid of gold and fsp that are in the game right now, and help those that are in need.

#60 Kontiki

Kontiki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 22:15

Bumpity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size: