83 replies to this topic

#41 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 19:50

TrialPay can take a few days to credit as some of the offers need verified - if you submit a support ticket to them but don't get it resolved please let us know and we'll do our best to help :)

No their support sucks...Their system is very flawed i don't recommend trialpay. I went through the whole process and even sent a ticket in. I got a response back saying they acknowledged my payment and my confirmation code but they wont credit my account...

#42 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 13 May 2015 - 20:17

No their support sucks...Their system is very flawed i don't recommend trialpay. I went through the whole process and even sent a ticket in. I got a response back saying they acknowledged my payment and my confirmation code but they wont credit my account...

Can you put in a support ticket to us with the support ticket reference they gave you when you contacted them and we'll try to find out why it wasn't credited.

#43 smileynirv

smileynirv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 20:20

grim i get the blue box on the side bar saying "hey look over here and earn a ton of shards" i press on it and a huge box opens and its a black screen for hours and no rewards.....sometimes the button on the bottom will change color asking if i want to do another reward....but in reality it just wants to send me to another huge black box that will give me nothing. i feel like im running in a circle or trying to do that swagbucks offer. 

#44 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 20:20

Can you put in a support ticket to us with the support ticket reference they gave you when you contacted them and we'll try to find out why it wasn't credited.

Sure 

#45 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 20:27

The 3 shard videos from the sidebar FS Shard motivation don't load the video.. Tis only a black screen in the middle of the game's advertisement border

#46 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 23:11

For those getting black screens instead of videos, try updating your flash player.

#47 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 23:43

I can see the videos, well half of them anyway.  I always see the left half (sometimes less) but have no clue what's happening on the right side.  I quit watching the videos for a long time because a lot of them required clicking in an area I couldn't see.  Would be nice if I could see the entire screen and I'm sure the advertisers would also appreciate full screen videos since they are paying for them.

Screenshot everything!

#48 smileynirv

smileynirv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 00:29

i used your tip lahona and now i have to uninstall many programs because the install required them. flash player is terrible. also it didnt help as flash never was involved.

#49 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 00:37

Flash shouldn't be the problem at all..

.. Your browser would tell you so

Edited by RebornJedi, 14 May 2015 - 00:41.

#50 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 00:40

I quit watching the videos for a long time because a lot of them required clicking in an area I couldn't see.  Would be nice if I could see the entire screen and I'm sure the advertisers would also appreciate full screen videos since they are paying for them.

This is something that has been brought up and ignored by the cows.. I don't understand why if I go to the 'earn points' page that all the videos are cut in half..

#51 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 00:47

i used your tip lahona and now i have to uninstall many programs because the install required them. flash player is a crock. also it didnt help as flash never was involved.

If installing flash required you to remove programs then you might of installed something that wasn't the actual 'Flash' but something malicious .. Seems like a shady requirement to install something that is rarely used nowadays

#52 Joshrocs

Joshrocs

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 01:07

I see an offer of 248,000 shards for a deposit of $50... I don't know how you make a profit off of these reward business' Hunted Cow, but I won't argue :)

Edited by Joshrocs, 14 May 2015 - 01:09.

#53 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 01:22

i used your tip lahona and now i have to uninstall many programs because the install required them. flash player is a crock. also it didnt help as flash never was involved. 

Sorry if it didn't work, it did for me a while back when I had the same problem.

Normally (for me at least) the only installs flash asks for are optional and can be unchecked during the flash install.

My browser never tells me about flash player -- I only know it needs updating if I restart my computer (I don't do auto updates).

#54 smileynirv

smileynirv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 01:50

oh well like many i give up. have fun with the event people that can take part in it. 

#55 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 14 May 2015 - 02:15

This is something that has been brought up and ignored by the cows.. I don't understand why if I go to the 'earn points' page that all the videos are cut in half..

Which browser are you using? What's the zoom setting on it set too?

#56 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 02:22

I did the eHarmony offer about 9 hours ago and it still hasn't paid out.  Please sort this out as I basically just paid money for nothing.  It's not very encouraging knowing that I just wasted money.  Thanks

Maybe you should have tried FarmersOnly instead?

#57 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 02:32

Which browser are you using? What's the zoom setting on it set too?

I use chrome on my tablet but this is always how its been for years even on a desktop with multiple browsers

2yzitdl.jpg

Edited by RebornJedi, 14 May 2015 - 02:33.

#58 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 14 May 2015 - 02:35

I use chrome on my tablet but this is always how its been for years even on a desktop with multiple browsers

Hmmm it looks like it is just that particular offer that does it - it doesn't show like that on mine, but I don't think that one is available in the UK. I'll submit a support ticket with them about it and see what they say :)

Cheers for posting up the screenshot.

#59 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 02:36

This is how EVERY video offer looks.. This is how it looks if I go to shop> earn free w/e
2n0khzp.jpg

#60 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 02:39

2ked7t.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font: