• Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 21:59

Ego stole my avatar to make fun of me. It backfired

#43 fs_cade11

fs_cade11
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 22:01

One steals my avatar the other ignores me. Wheeee. Big Boys All Around

I ask what do U expect from them. What exactly could they possibly do that U feel is fair in this situation of insults. FSB messages appear to be ok, but not iggy list and avatar creativity. I really would like to know what is proper return insult tactic that would be approved by you. Thanks

#44 McGivvern

McGivvern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 22:02

And a bonus of 10 fsp WAS offered for a delevel on me. Why did NONE of the members of FA attack me?

#45 McGivvern

McGivvern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 22:05

I ask what do U expect from them. What exactly could they possibly do that U feel is fair in this situation of insults. FSB messages appear to be ok, but not iggy list and avatar creativity. I really would like to know what is proper return insult tactic that would be approved by you. Thanks

All that needs to bed done is a public apology for the recruiting willy tried. No more. No less.

#46 McGivvern

McGivvern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 22:09

And I know FA has a reputation of being bullies. So have I.

#47 McGivvern

McGivvern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 22:10

I will stand my ground, and I won't back down

#48 fs_cade11

fs_cade11
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 22:11

All that needs to bed done is a public apology for the recruiting willy tried. No more. No less.

The apology I cannot comment on. But, the delevel was offered by someone else. The reason NO FA members took it is as far as they are concerned, there is not a war ongoing. For a guild that seems to get a lot of crap sent their way comment wise, I feel that was rather smart of them not to take it. It would have escalated things. FA has made it rather clear it will fight for its beliefs, so I am pretty sure the bounty was ignored, but not due to fear of anyone. But that's just my opinion.

#49 McGivvern

McGivvern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 22:13

I am willing to talk peace after an apology

#50 McGivvern

McGivvern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 22:14

A Guild Founder trying to recruit an entire Guild does not show much respect for his members, does he?

#51 fs_cade11

fs_cade11
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 22:16

Well, that will have to be taken up with Willy, EGO, and FA. I am just here for support of my allies, and trying to find a less stamina and level draining way to deal with all this. Peace is always a lot more relaxing.

#52 McGivvern

McGivvern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 22:18

Well, that will have to be taken up with Willy, EGO, and FA. I am just here for support of my allies, and trying to find a less stamina and level draining way to deal with all this. Peace is always a lot more relaxing.

Well as they say: who needs enemies with friends like that

#53 fs_cade11

fs_cade11
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 22:18

A Guild Founder trying to recruit an entire Guild does not show much respect for his members, does he?

My guild was insulted once by another, so I proceeded to invite every single member of that guild to join. I never wanted anyone to join. I wanted to match an insult, with an insult. So imo, that's a great way to return an insult. What the reasons for his invites were, I am not privy to. But I do know that can definitely gain the desired rise out of your opponent.

#54 McGivvern

McGivvern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 22:21

My guild was insulted once by another, so I proceeded to invite every single member of that guild to join. I never wanted anyone to join. I wanted to match an insult, with an insult. So imo, that's a great way to return an insult. What the reasons for his invites were, I am not privy to. But I do know that can definitely gain the desired rise out of your opponent.

willy started his recruit drive out of the blue. No problems before he sent that recruiting message to EVERY member in my guild

#55 fs_cade11

fs_cade11
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 22:21

Much to your disgust, I am sure, Willy and ALL of FA have been there for me and my members for the smallest to largest issues. I speak to many of them daily on the phone. I know many of them better than many of these people who swing insults their way. Everyone is a big man on a game. Anyone with a keyboard and NO knowledge of half of what they speak, can put filth in these forums. So, I am PROUD to say that FA are my allies. No reason has been given to me to feel different. Definitely not insults in a game forum.

#56 McGivvern

McGivvern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 22:24

Much to your disgust, I am sure, Willy and ALL of FA have been there for me and my members for the smallest to largest issues. I speak to many of them daily on the phone. I know many of them better than many of these people who swing insults their way. Everyone is a big man on a game. Anyone with a keyboard and NO knowledge of half of what they speak, can put filth in these forums. So, I am PROUD to say that FA are my allies. No reason has been given to me to feel different. Definitely not insults in a game forum.

Maybe you didn't notice but I did NOT insult anyone.

#57 McGivvern

McGivvern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 22:25

Maybe you didn't notice but I did NOT insult anyone.

It is willy and ego who did the insulting

#58 fs_cade11

fs_cade11
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 22:26

I never said your name. If U want to read back U will see the people who jump on the wagon and bash FA. Also, I am pretty sure your FSB messages were not meant to tickle.

#59 McGivvern

McGivvern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 22:31

What? No reply to the truth?

#60 McGivvern

McGivvern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 22:33

I never said your name. If U want to read back U will see the people who jump on the wagon and bash FA. Also, I am pretty sure your FSB messages were not meant to tickle.

No need to say my name since it is somewhere on the left in that box with my info.......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: