#41 Mistle

Mistle

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:56

Ok now, this is enough.

Congrats on wasting RL cash on virtual nothingness. It's cool you can level like a mad woman but I can't help but think how stupid this is at the same time. No offense intended, I just personally would blow my RL cash elsewhere.

But you're free to do so! Someone has even thought about it earlier:

And of course everyone is free to spend their hardearned IRL-gold in any way they wants.

And by the way:

Care to donate some money to me so I can pay off my student loans?

Wouldn't that be even worse from "wasting cash on virtual nothingness"? At least by donating to FS I'm paying for entertainment.

No, no.. She wrote to me that for her it's nothing, and who cares about a few pennies. I say she must be rich

Money is a big issue for you, isn't it? After all, you told me exactly how much you made in... 2nd PM we've exchanged? Now that was really mature. I think I might've been impressed if I were 14. And by the way, you can stop your "goddess of FS" routine, it has immediately gone old right after you said it the first time. Perhaps a forum standup comedian career isn't for you.

#42 greenguru

greenguru

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 14:06

Congrats on wasting RL cash on virtual nothingness. It's cool you can level like a mad woman but I can't help but think how stupid this is at the same time. No offense intended, I just personally would blow my RL cash elsewhere. Might not have been 9 grand but it's still a huge amount. Even if you severely low ball it at $5/level you still had to spend atleast $1500. Care to donate some money to me so I can pay off my student loans?

No, no.. She wrote to me that for her it's nothing, and who cares about a few pennies. I say she must be rich :!:

Goddess of FS :!: :!: :!:

errr. why do you both even take the time to come here and post something like this?

cool down with the judgements, it's simply NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. you would spend your cash elsewhere? fine, who cares? tons of money is wasted in the whole world for much more stupid things... she is right when she says she's paying for her entertainment, but what you jealous guys forgot, is that she is also actually paying for YOUR entertainment - as mine too, in a way. the game doesn't run alone, it doesn't improve itself alone either, etc... the developpers are paid with the money of the people who care enough about the game to donate, and people who don't donate just enjoy the free ride of people who donated... there is no fsp put in the game randomly, so if you both never donated and you have some fsp spent in your account, well you have to admit that someone paid for them, and I'm sure that you're both happy to have those fsp, so stop giving her a hard time as to me it's border line harassment and I'm getting tired of reading it daily - as yes, it seems your pride was hurt enough by seeing her pass you that you come here every day to add a dumb comment...

enough said I guess. sorry to be rude, I'm just tired of those comments.

#43 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2008 - 16:56

Wow, nice one. :wink:

I check the forums everday, lets see how many levels you will get when I check accomplishments next time. :wink:

That is pretty fast leveling, gotta give you that.

Lol, don't care if you used real money, you still got up there with your strength.

Well that's all, keep up the good work.

#44 fs_bladeboss

fs_bladeboss
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2008 - 19:00

Congrats! This is really a great accomplishment. And now you are lv. 351 already! Amazing leveling you got here. :)

#45 fs_giggsy

fs_giggsy
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2008 - 19:03

i mean all that time on the computer?

Thanks to the new DBLx10 potion levelling up doesn't take as much time as one might imagine :lol:

too bad well over 99% of the players in the game can't afford the DBLx10 potion and really can't imagine levelling that fast

#46 greenguru

greenguru

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 19:08

Thanks to the new DBLx10 potion levelling up doesn't take as much time as one might imagine :lol:

too bad well over 99% of the players in the game can't afford the DBLx10 potion and really can't imagine levelling that fast

prices of the potion is fixed by the players... to lower the price, simply convince HCS to release more of these potions every hour.

#47 Lsrpm

Lsrpm

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 March 2008 - 19:19

congrats nice job i see you worked very hard.what the title says you guys better wacth out

uwClls8.png

#48 fs_giggsy

fs_giggsy
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2008 - 19:40

prices of the potion is fixed by the players... to lower the price, simply convince HCS to release more of these potions every hour.

Thanks Einstein.

#49 greenguru

greenguru

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 20:11

Thanks Einstein.

hahaha

my apologies if I told you something you already knew, but by the comment you made my impression was that you had no idea of this basic situation.

edit: I meant that you can get doubler 10x potion for 5 fsp or less, don't tell me that 99% of FS players don't have 5 fsp? :lol:

#50 Chagryn

Chagryn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 March 2008 - 20:31

Congrats on wasting RL cash on virtual nothingness. It's cool you can level like a mad woman but I can't help but think how stupid this is at the same time. No offense intended, I just personally would blow my RL cash elsewhere. Might not have been 9 grand but it's still a huge amount. Even if you severely low ball it at $5/level you still had to spend atleast $1500. Care to donate some money to me so I can pay off my student loans?

No, no.. She wrote to me that for her it's nothing, and who cares about a few pennies. I say she must be rich :!:

Goddess of FS :!: :!: :!:

errr. why do you both even take the time to come here and post something like this?

cool down with the judgements, it's simply NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. you would spend your cash elsewhere? fine, who cares? tons of money is wasted in the whole world for much more stupid things... she is right when she says she's paying for her entertainment, but what you jealous guys forgot, is that she is also actually paying for YOUR entertainment - as mine too, in a way. the game doesn't run alone, it doesn't improve itself alone either, etc... the developpers are paid with the money of the people who care enough about the game to donate, and people who don't donate just enjoy the free ride of people who donated... there is no fsp put in the game randomly, so if you both never donated and you have some fsp spent in your account, well you have to admit that someone paid for them, and I'm sure that you're both happy to have those fsp, so stop giving her a hard time as to me it's border line harassment and I'm getting tired of reading it daily - as yes, it seems your pride was hurt enough by seeing her pass you that you come here every day to add a dumb comment...

enough said I guess. sorry to be rude, I'm just tired of those comments.

Well first of all it becomes my business when it's posted on a public forum that I freaquent. Second of all I'm not bashing her nor am I harrassing her. My opinion is that spending that much money on a game is absolutely crazy. Since this is a public forum I am entitled to my opinions whether you like them or not. Lastly, no pride was hurt here. This is a game I play to kill some of my spare time. People pass me in levels everyday, epecially those with a fat credit card lmao.

#51 greenguru

greenguru

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 20:34

yeah, it is a public forum, post whatever you want. I'm not saying you what the rules are, I'm just saying that judging people (by what they do with their money, etc... actually judging people in general), is not a very good sign of intelligence.

edit: anyway, I already talked too much, and I won't reply anymore, but it's because in a way I find it sad to see an "accomplishment" thread turning in a judgement party...

#52 Chagryn

Chagryn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 March 2008 - 21:15

I'm not judging her or her character. I'm sure she's a very good person. I am just sharing how I feel about the situation.

#53 fs_bigbluedog

fs_bigbluedog
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2008 - 21:48

Ok now, this is enough.

Congrats on wasting RL cash on virtual nothingness. It's cool you can level like a mad woman but I can't help but think how stupid this is at the same time. No offense intended, I just personally would blow my RL cash elsewhere.

But you're free to do so! Someone has even thought about it earlier:

And of course everyone is free to spend their hardearned IRL-gold in any way they wants.

And by the way:

Care to donate some money to me so I can pay off my student loans?

Wouldn't that be even worse from "wasting cash on virtual nothingness"? At least by donating to FS I'm paying for entertainment.

No, no.. She wrote to me that for her it's nothing, and who cares about a few pennies. I say she must be rich

Money is a big issue for you, isn't it? After all, you told me exactly how much you made in... 2nd PM we've exchanged? Now that was really mature. I think I might've been impressed if I were 14. And by the way, you can stop your "goddess of FS" routine, it has immediately gone old right after you said it the first time. Perhaps a forum standup comedian career isn't for you.

More like 20th PM, my dear Mistle.

I don't care how much money u spend on FS. It's all about how u call these money - FEW PENNIES. It's nothing 4 u right? Do u know the word modesty? Obviously u don't.

Obviously you don't know the words respect and manners.

#54 fs_giggsy

fs_giggsy
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2008 - 21:56

edit: I meant that you can get doubler 10x potion for 5 fsp or less, don't tell me that 99% of FS players don't have 5 fsp? :lol:

really? I saw one the first day that was at 4.6 million gold as a bid and the auction wasn't over, and the others I'd seen that closed were over 2 million. Are we talking about the same thing? The Doubler level 450? (if I remember correctly ... I'm blocked from the game site at work) You seem to imply it now goes for 500k.. maybe i'll have to look for it at that price

#55 greenguru

greenguru

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 22:00

really? I saw one the first day that was at 4.6 million gold as a bid and the auction wasn't over, and the others I'd seen that closed were over 2 million. Are we talking about the same thing? The Doubler level 450? (if I remember correctly ... I'm blocked from the game site at work) You seem to imply it now goes for 500k.. maybe i'll have to look for it at that price

Yes, we're talking about the same thing. I have to agree that some people are paying ridiculous prices for these potions, but I bought 5+ for less than 500k gold (varies from 200,000 to 444,444 gold) - that is in the last 2-3 days. During the peak times, sure, they go for higher, but check at different times during the day and you'll probably manage to get one for a decent price.

#56 fs_giggsy

fs_giggsy
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2008 - 22:10

yeah, it is a public forum, post whatever you want. I'm not saying you what the rules are, I'm just saying that judging people (by what they do with their money, etc... actually judging people in general), is not a very good sign of intelligence.

I think the users that are being accused of judging fall into a category of users that ultimately have less fun in the game due to the super-levelling seen by players like evfisher, AzUK, and Mistle. For me, a fun part of the game is the rankings and just comparing yourself to others users. I can look at user like Matrice, DaFlunk, and sigiloso and think to myself, "wow, they totally kicked my ass!" and I can respect them. I can't look at evfisher, AzUK, and Mistle and think to myself that they've outplayed me. I can only look at them and wonder how they magically made it to the top. I don't think this makes me less intelligence or a judgmental person. I just ultimately have less fun looking at the rankings because I can't compare myself to them because they took different paths. I can compare myself to other top users that have earned their levels with over a year of playing the game. I'm sure someone will reply I'm bitter, stupid, and judgemental, but for me its just a matter of fun and comparision. It feels like we are all running a marathon and we all started at the start line, with a few exceptions of players that started at mile 20. Where's the fun in that for those that ran the first 20 miles?

#57 fs_godzwrath

fs_godzwrath
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2008 - 22:19

Thats not respect, thats more of a sucking-up attitude i see.

#58 fs_devinegod

fs_devinegod
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2008 - 22:34

Mistle is a nice girl, spoke to her today. Now stop being so judgmental, so do us all a favor and be quiet (while you can try to keep what's left of your dignity) please. kthxbai

#59 fs_mufc93

fs_mufc93
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2008 - 22:36

its mistle's money so she can do what she wants with it

#60 fs_bigbluedog

fs_bigbluedog
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2008 - 22:56

its mistle's money so she can do what she wants with it

agreed (though my parents don't seem to think so with me :( ]

1 user(s) are reading this topic