Posted 10 August 2007 - 22:55

But that cross dressed dance'n avatar is just way too Posted Image

¨

It is rather cross headed ;) :lol:

#46 gothador_paxedes

gothador_paxedes
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2007 - 04:02

I can offer some history on Sanguinarius.

It was formed by Vampraist and Astra, and then joined by Sinaarrgghh and Stompy as owners. At one time, Sang competed with The Enchanted Firecircle for the ubiquitous "Hugest MF'n Cult" title (most members.) Vampraist and Astra went inactive, and Stompy was just Stompy, so cult leadership fell solely upon Sinaarrgghh.

Though not an official owner, Sinaarrgghh (Sin) asked Vardogr to help him shepherd the massive cult. Ekulone, Blistering, and Fae all did their part in the cult hierarchy. We also had an "Inner Council" of dedicated, active, long-time members who met certain requirements and had a say in cult decisions.

(I say "we" because I was a member of Sang, a long time ago, in a different skin.)

At one point, Astra returned and found she didn't like how some of the cult leadership was going, which led to a sort of falling out between her and Sin. Sin left Sanguinarius, followed directly by: 1. Kordrorog 2. Wistomaniac 3. Erythnuul 4. MsTirius 5. Gethel 6. LadyAshley 7. Azkaban 8. AdinTheDark. Those eight went off to form their own digs, Army of Sin, and left Sanguinarius to duke it out.

Not long after, Twinkle, Sinaarrgghh, and Vardogr formed The Dark, and many of the most active and influential members of Sanguinarius followed, including Winstoned and SabrinaRayne. The Dark and Army of Sin were strong cult allies until leadership changed in the Army of Sin.

Nowadays, most of these players are retired, with the exception of MsTirius who is still out there doing her righteous thing, and Stompy, who is still just Stompy. Gethel and LadyAshley retired their old skins and returned to Gothador under different names - Paxedes and SedonaMoon, and after the retirement of both Twinkle and Vardogr, Pax, Sedona, Winstoned, SabrinaRayne, and our beloved but boogery Blistering took over running The Dark.

Now, it seems to be just Blist, Pax, and Sedona (and Win? But I don't know where he is, these days) - but we get by.

And so ends a brief synopsis of Sanguinarius and Sang offshoot cults' tumultuous histories. 8)

#47 gothador_nyarlathote

gothador_nyarlathote
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2007 - 14:44

This is one hell of a nostalga thread.

At least when I claim the Knights as one of the oldest cults, I can now point out some proof :lol:

Thank you for this thread.

No probs. Glad you like it. :)

Nice work over all Nyarlathotep
But that cross dressed dance'n avatar is just way too Posted Image

Cheers! :D

Re: the avatar: Just be glad it's only avatar sized. I have a bigger one here. :wink:

#48 Debrutsid

Debrutsid

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 August 2007 - 18:30

Re: the avatar: Just be glad it's only avatar sized. I have a bigger one here. :wink:

O.O
D

In this case I am glad that the internet means we can't see each other. Because I really don't wanna know why you have a bigger image of that

#49 gothador_dafadil

gothador_dafadil
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2007 - 23:13

why is it everyone leaves thatdeadguy out of the histories of sang and the dark... gir.

anyway my cult may not be in the first 100 but here it is and we are still there.30/Nov/2004 grandlegion of the undead dafadil.

why undead? i am the only surviving child of thatdeadguy and sabrinarayne.

#50 gothador_andor

gothador_andor
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2007 - 00:08

What number was Cult of Teh Billy!??!?!?!?!?

All hail Slaybelle!!!! :D

#51 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 17 August 2007 - 04:20

At one point, Astra returned and found she didn't like how some of the cult leadership was going, which led to a sort of falling out between her and Sin. Sin left Sanguinarius, followed directly by: 1. Kordrorog 2. Wistomaniac 3. Erythnuul 4. MsTirius 5. Gethel 6. LadyAshley 7. Azkaban 8. AdinTheDark. Those eight went off to form their own digs, Army of Sin, and left Sanguinarius to duke it out.

Not long after, Twinkle, Sinaarrgghh, and Vardogr formed The Dark, and many of the most active and influential members of Sanguinarius followed, including Winstoned and SabrinaRayne. The Dark and Army of Sin were strong cult allies until leadership changed in the Army of Sin.

Nowadays, most of these players are retired, with the exception of MsTirius who is still out there doing her righteous thing, and Stompy, who is still just Stompy. Gethel and LadyAshley retired their old skins and returned to Gothador under different names - Paxedes and SedonaMoon, and after the retirement of both Twinkle and Vardogr, Pax, Sedona, Winstoned, SabrinaRayne, and our beloved but boogery Blistering took over running The Dark.

I was Azkaban then, and I'm Azkaban still; I never left Gothador, I merely grew and blossomed into this onion-y Being. :twisted: :wink:

"In the end, you will always kneel."

"Last time I trusted someone, I lost an eye."

#52 TechnoDemon

TechnoDemon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 August 2007 - 14:27

The Atomic Horde was originally "The Cult of the Clones." MiniThanos and I joined our cults together and changed the name of the Clones to the Horde.

TechnoDemon
[Benevolent Tyrant Emeritus of the Horde and the Harem]
Posted Image

#53 shannanan

shannanan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 20:50

Cult Name: Shadows Collide With People
Date Created: 23/Sep/2004

#54 gothador_levikain

gothador_levikain
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2007 - 20:58

O.O
D

In this case I am glad that the internet means we can't see each other. Because I really don't wanna know why you have a bigger image of that

ChuckelSnortGiggle

#55 Debrutsid

Debrutsid

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 August 2007 - 22:08

And oh yeah, the Brutal Truth is 125th cult. so not bad considering it was just a merger of 3 cults, way back when

#56 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 05:35

Chaos Alliance!!! Anybody remember them? I doubt any of us besides me are left from Chaos Alliance :wink:
Aizen

#57 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 14 September 2010 - 08:43

Chaos Alliance!!! Anybody remember them?

Oh Holy Hell, I do! :shock: Juuuuuuust dimly, but I do.

"In the end, you will always kneel."

"Last time I trusted someone, I lost an eye."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: