62 replies to this topic

#41 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 15:21

What are the odds of a 3x shard event  :D? I feel like they really help the game if we get them every so often.

#42 Olef

Olef

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 20:25

I hope we never see a shard event again as long as the shard offers are not available to all players

I and others who donate to the game spend $ 60 to get 400 FSP but do not have shard offers or ones who give poor rewards

last shard event a friend and other players spent $ 10 to get 1200 FSP

I paid 6 times more from my money and got a third of the FSP these players got, this is unfair to your customers who can only donate through the game but do not have offers available during the shard event

please fix it that every player in the game has those shard offers available to make it fair for everyone and then if you want give us a shard event

#43 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 20:53

I hope we never see a shard event again as long as the shard offers are not available to all players

I and others who donate to the game spend $ 60 to get 400 FSP but do not have shard offers or ones who give poor rewards

I paid 6 times more from my money and got a third of the FSP these players got, this is unfair to your customers who can only donate through the game but do not have offers available during the shard event

please fix it that every player in the game has those shard offers available to make it fair for everyone and then if you want give us a shard event

The only people who have control over that are the companies that pay for advertisement. It's not the cows fault...Nor Supersonic ETC... Life's unfair why hold everyone else back just because it's not going your way?

#44 tief

tief

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 21:06

Heh heh. That's a peculiar idea! :D

I expect the Halloween Event itself will start next week. Got a few new things to add! 

What  about a HORROR CLOWN!! Like jumbo, But 12X More Frightening!!!! or 5 Mini Titans Of the Hunted Cow workers characters, for Fallensword, and make it so, everyone has a chance to kill it only once, and a random drop every time... epic gear/potions, arena epics, ect, make it funky....

#45 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 28 October 2015 - 21:15

That will never happen - equal shard offers for everyone around the world - so yes, I agree. Shard events are extremely unfair and shouldn't happen again....

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#46 Olef

Olef

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 21:24

The only people who have control over that are the companies that pay for advertisement. It's not the cows fault...Nor Supersonic ETC... Life's unfair why hold everyone else back just because it's not going your way?

that is the problem, it is not everyone who benefits from the shard offers

if HCS has not control over the shard offers then instead of a shard event give us a greater special offer for donation, then every player in the game has it available smile.png

I have the money to donate to the game but I do not have the shard offers

with $ 60 I get 400 FSP but other players get with the same $ 60 during a shard event 7200 FSP

I need to donate $ 1080 of my money to get the same 7200 FSP, this is not only unfair but discouraging

#47 leefylee

leefylee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 October 2015 - 21:59

What are the odds of a 3x shard event  :D? I feel like they really help the game if we get them every so often.

i hope we dont see any more shard events..

they do nothing for the game apart from making people make secondary accounts to farm them, then when they get rumbled they pass the fsp on to their friends before getting banned..

so no more shard events please hcs

#48 Jenne

Jenne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 22:50

As much as I want the shard event, it do seemed imbalanced whereas FSP bonus only reach +20% but shards are multiplied by 3. Even if you sell the bonus pot that comes in 60$ the ratio is still huge compared to x3 shard offers.

The only catch is sometimes spending on shard event is by luck(for me). I spent 10$ overall building my character. I gained 204FSP for 5$ and next month after that the same event comes. So I tried the same offer but it didn't pay out. Never again will try.

#49 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 22:56

that is the problem, it is not everyone who benefits from the shard offers

if HCS has not control over the shard offers then instead of a shard event give us a greater special offer for donation, then every player in the game has it available smile.png

I have the money to donate to the game but I do not have the shard offers

with $ 60 I get 400 FSP but other players get with the same $ 60 during a shard event 7200 FSP

I need to donate $ 1080 of my money to get the same 7200 FSP, this is not only unfair but discouraging

So your saying take away cow revenue because its quote on quote unfair for some players? I'm gonna have to say that's a little unreasonable to ask wouldn't you say? The more money in the cows pocket the better the game will be essentially...It's a win win situation. ALSO the game economy picks up during these events...Your saying you benefit nothing at all???

Edited by EpicPiety, 28 October 2015 - 22:57.

#50 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 23:59

I'm with EP on this.

Being retired and on a fixed income, I don't have real world money to give so I can play,  the vids are my only dot income.

I'm happy you have the money to give. Be happy I have a dot income too.

#51 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 01:10

If you put Pumpkin Head in an event or make him a Titan, can he be invisible too?

#52 apedde

apedde

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 October 2015 - 02:28

+1

60 dollar in my country is high compared for USA and europe players but worse is they get best shard offers too and my country not

if you mean special offer what HCS give but with more FSP reward than normal and make it event then I like idea very good

#53 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 03:51

I think all videos watched, before shards were introduced, used to give 1 FSP as  a reward, per allowable views.. ( think im right ) Watch 1 video you got 1FSP ..  Trip shards are nice ..but not the windfall it used to be for spending your time doing it.

But I completely understand why it would upset anyone that is unable to watch vids for FSP/ shards.... It would upset me as well!  

#54 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 06:19

Just to give an idea, a friend made 3000+ FSPs last 3x Event, while I only made 4 FSPs.

I know that is good for HCS and advertisers, but that breaks the game completelly, but I'm all in for 50% on FSPs, that everyone is allowed to participate, everyone would have the same chance to buy it.

#55 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 07:51

How about triple fsp $60 = 1200 fsp during triple shard events ;)

#56 macb00k

macb00k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 October 2015 - 08:27

+1

60 dollar in my country is high compared for USA and europe players but worse is they get best shard offers too and my country not

if you mean special offer what HCS give but with more FSP reward than normal and make it event then I like idea very good

$60 in Australia is $80+ which is kinda sucky

yEmtZFn_zpsocfjsgxs.png

#57 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 09:03

$60 in Australia is $80+ which is kinda sucky

$60 in Brazil is R$260,00+...Remember the minnimun salary in Brazil is R$790,00, so 400FSPs is close to 50% of a month income for most of us.

But we are not here to discuss economy, or triple shards events, that's a fun topic with good gifs and images which we all can enjoy before the event, lets keep that way. 

#58 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 09:15

$60 in Brazil is R$260,00+...Remember the minnimun salary in Brazil is R$790,00, so 400FSPs is close to 50% of a month income for most of us.

But we are not here to discuss economy, or triple shards events, that's a fun topic with good gifs and images which we all can enjoy before the event, lets keep that way. 

....meanwhile back at HCS headquarters! 

tumblr_nvtis0YPIL1u7t71ro1_400.gif

#59 TxLxS

TxLxS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 11:00

You could put a cap on the event like not allow people to get past x amount of fsp... And new accounts made after event starts are not eligible to participate just a thought.

#60 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 11:30

Dont recall this Topic being about triple shard event or Fsps sale... Im more curious when the Zombies are going to invade us.! Keep on subject and stop complaining about wealth and greed and or lack of. If that is your topic of concern make a topic to target that specific concern.. Cheers.!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: