58 replies to this topic

#41 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 22:40

Are Flamedeer out in the realms as well? I know they spawn in areas other than the Forest of Yule, so I suspect not.

Got an LE-related daily quest, wondering if I can possibly complete it.

I don't know where some of you people have been... But I remember the flamedeer and santork coming out after Christmas. Like New Year's :P

#42 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 12:56

Maybe this year it will be a piece of coal in a stocken potion. It uses twice as much stam to move and takes away experience.

Was I close

#43 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 16:36

Anyone willing to post Attack/Def/Dam stats for Wyld Mari?

(Arm/HP have already been mentioned)

#44 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 17:11

Anyone willing to post Attack/Def/Dam stats for Wyld Mari?

(Arm/HP have already been mentioned)

Attack is about 30k

Damage +/- 16k

Def... does this even have such stat? actually about 2.5k if I remember correctly

The numbers might be slightly off and I can not guarantee I remember them right but hope it helps.

Edited by vlkfenrir, 21 December 2016 - 17:11.

#45 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 18:45

Approx stats on Wyld Mari:

Attack:       30,600

Defense:    2,600

Damage:   16,800

Armor:       220,000

HP:            365,400

#46 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 18:46

thanks vlkfenrir and lahona --- really helpful

#47 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 18:51

btw - enhancements include 100% souless, hypnotize & dodge -- I got lots of misses, presumably from the dodge.

#48 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 19:33

hypnotise also causes misses

I've no idea what soulless does

Edited by rowbeth, 21 December 2016 - 19:35.

#49 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 21 December 2016 - 19:56

hypnotise also causes misses

I've no idea what soulless does

Soulless negates Wither to some degree or other - fully, or otherwise

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#50 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,827 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 January 2017 - 16:34

Hi there everyone.

The Forest of Yule is now closed. The Seasonal Titans will be available until 18:00 hours (server time). If not defeated by then, they shall be despawned for the year. 

Once 18:00 hours hits, the Titans will be despawned and players teleported from the Forests of Yule to the Mountain Path.

We hope you've enjoyed the Festive events!

~ Grim

#51 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 18:13

Hey. So the titans that were not completed were despawned. Did anyone get any rewards from them?

Personally I had 2176 (or so) kills on the Granny Jeez that I think The Butchers had got the numbers for a secure on.

The titan gets despawned and my guild gets no TKP. Which sucks. Did this happen before/ and with an hour and a half's notice? I think I recall the last titans lingering (if they were in open world locations) after the event was done until they were finished off.

Anyway my question is did anyone get anything from these titans, or were we all out of luck and no rewards were issued to any guilds that had either secured or got TKP on titans before they were despawned?

Because if some guilds got the reward for getting the secure numbers, and we are out of luck because nobody finished off the last 972 (or so) hits on the granny, and so miss out on the TKP that would have been anoter jumper for us, I'll be a tad irritated.

Thanks.

P.S. Thanks for letting the Biscuit boy linger 1 minute past 1800 - we needed those 1000 TKP!

Edited by Belaric, 06 January 2017 - 18:16.

Good-bye and hello, as always.

#52 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,827 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 January 2017 - 18:20

As has happened in other Seasonals, if Titans are despawned without having been killed, no one gets TKP. Heck, players were given an extra 2 hours beyond the events close (which everyone was reminded about in yesterdays news post) to destroy them.

~ Grim

#53 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 18:31

Ok - I did not recall titans being despawned at the end of the last Christmas season, I thought Jolacott etc. had hung around after Yule closed (but not Krumps or GN because they were in the forest) in previous years - probably because I was not at the sharp end.

I should have woken up an hour earlier.

Thanks for the info! I shall not leave a titan unkilled next time! (If I have the stam! LOL!)

#54 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,827 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 January 2017 - 18:39

No worries. At least the warning resulted in half of the Titans being finished off!

~ Grim

#55 jaha933

jaha933

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 19:33

I for one lost a solo snowman during this last despawned. At the last halloween event, I am sorry but we were force to finish the titan only to see them re-spawning for a few hours after the closure of event.

Perhaps in the future HCS should reconsidered spawning those high TKP Titan within a few hours i.e. 6 hours before end of event so that there is no unhappy player like this one!

regardless thank you for the event!

#56 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 20:10

I get your point jaha. It would be nice if things were consistent.

How long before the end of the event should titans stop spawning? The time taken to make 7000 hits? (to give a little wiggle room). That is a lot less than 6 hours.

But 6 hours seems fair. Gives someone time to secure, and a window for either someone else to finish it off, or for the first guild to come back in and clear the titan in its entirety if they want the drop.

As long as the rules are clearly posted and everyone knows what they are in advance. That is key. And a reminder posted at the T-6 hour mark that no more seasonal titans will spawn, and any titans at the end of the event that are not completed will be despawned and all hits on those titans will count for nothing. If that part had been included in the notice put up at 16.35, I may have loaded up and tried to get the 972 hits I needed in the last 21 mins before 1800. (I posted in my guild chat at 17.39, shortly after I logged in) But as it was, I wasn't sure if the TKP would be awarded or not, so I waited to see. Ooops!! LOL! (I've not been in this position before and so did not pay atention in the past to rules regarding the end of seasonal titan events - which is entirely my own fault. I should have known what would happen - but didn't - my bad.)

That would not have helped my guild in this case, as the Granny spawned well over 6 hours before the end of the event, but it would help some other guilds who jump in on titans very close to the end of the season.

Some clearer telling of the rules would have sorted us out. I appreciate we should have known, but a little reminder would have changed my behaviour almost certainly.

#57 jaha933

jaha933

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 20:23

Securing a Titan with 6k + takes around 45 minutes to 1 hour....the problems lies with no ones willing or wanting to go for TKP only within the last couple of hours knowing t will not re-spawn till the following year. Like I mention, the last event"s seasonal went beyond the end of the event showing a little inconsistency from our little Moo friend.

#58 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 21:02

I agree.

But that is just a feature of the end of events. People make assessments on the benefit of sitting on TKP for a year vs. spending the stam now to gain it, and would rather keep the stam. The decision then bounces back to whoever put in the hits to secure. I like your idea as it would give a guild that had secured, but might lose the drop if nobody else does the hits, the time to make the decision to just do all 6k hits to make sure they get the drop. If they have the stam, of course! At the end of the event all the titan hunters can be tapped out - I know I was!

#59 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 22:04

It was fun, Cows! 😃🍺

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font: