Photo

What date is the Double EXP event going to be on this month?

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#61 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 05 June 2014 - 23:52

I only need 30 minutes  ;)

Edited by BadPenny, 05 June 2014 - 23:52.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#62 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 19:08

Just want to know so i can be fully loaded with stamina 

IS there going to be one?? Im sad to say im so far out of the loop about whats happening here I must have missed the announcement.

#63 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 June 2014 - 19:39

To be blunt this is partly why occasional 10-25% bonus xp/gold events would be good to do scattered in between on weekends to spur activity and the like rather than relaiance on two specific timeframes in the year much like many other MMOs do. Something modest but rewarding to do at random like globals.

Again I reiterate this as a bit of a way to help out the lower levels who don't see EOC as a plausible goal....

3X events are strong, but I am in favor of them. More people will get to EOC sure! When I first got there it was boring,not recently though.(HCS thanks for keeping us busy)  I had gotten used to it and if content slows again so will others! It would give some a chance to level way faster without mega potions. Some players seem to forget or don't want  to acknowledge  that not everybody can afford to crazy power level with epic potions when ever they feel like. I believe some of those same players don't want the less fortune players  at a high level, I believe that some think they are above  the common folk all because they either have money or have been playing since the beginning.

My 2 cents

+9001. I agree wholeheartedly, especially so given I've become one of those people who can surge ona  whim, but I remember all to well how disenheartening the concept of reaching EOC is to a low level player in the 100s with low 4 digit stam.

Increasing the power of XP gain upgrades and the amount that epics and non epic items that give in XP gain like Fire Dragon ring, etc would be a good start to shrinking the gap. That XP gain is at it's most powerful at 500 and weakens thereafter and hasn't been adjusted to move along with content is a key aspect of this. I've got a thread I started on it if annyone wants to chime in.

Either way, there should be other ways to get players to level 1000 which is now MIDGAME content... There's one thing for experiencing and taking the content at it's own pace, but that for some it takes 2-3 years while still being consistently active to even get to what is now midgame content with modest donations is ridiculous imo.

Edited by Gutie, 06 June 2014 - 19:39.

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#64 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 06 June 2014 - 21:57

wow so many people liked my post :wub:

#65 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 22:16

Again I reiterate this as a bit of a way to help out the lower levels who don't see EOC as a plausible goal....

+9001. I agree wholeheartedly, especially so given I've become one of those people who can surge ona  whim, but I remember all to well how disenheartening the concept of reaching EOC is to a low level player in the 100s with low 4 digit stam.

Increasing the power of XP gain upgrades and the amount that epics and non epic items that give in XP gain like Fire Dragon ring, etc would be a good start to shrinking the gap. That XP gain is at it's most powerful at 500 and weakens thereafter and hasn't been adjusted to move along with content is a key aspect of this. I've got a thread I started on it if annyone wants to chime in.

Either way, there should be other ways to get players to level 1000 which is now MIDGAME content... There's one thing for experiencing and taking the content at it's own pace, but that for some it takes 2-3 years while still being consistently active to even get to what is now midgame content with modest donations is ridiculous imo.

oh my, finally someone tells it like it is..reality at its best..+infinity to all you said..seems those at eoc forget that most players are nowhere near eoc and newer players are years from eoc even with 2x or 3x xp events... thanks for understanding how the little guy feels

#66 Removed4427

Removed4427

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 23:06

there are people that started playing *years* after i did

that are now hundreds of levels beyond me

this is not fair

i need this free event to help me catch up to them so i won't feel so frustrated about being a player with a lessor numbered level 

and no, i don't want to *pay* for high level potions and upgrades to get those levels, i want 2x experience for free

3x would be even better

### edit:  "EOC" for composing is also very frustrating

it takes years to get there, many i have talked to are quitting the game because of this

can't we have something like a 5x potion event? I want to be a level 50 potion composer now!

and no, i don't want to pay the increasing cost to instantly finish potions, it's not fair

Edited by duktayp, 07 June 2014 - 00:23.

#67 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:16

word around the office is that it will be June 31st

#68 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:37

word around the office is that it will be June 31st

Awww. I was hoping February 31st :(

Edited by yotwehc, 07 June 2014 - 02:38.

#69 Gorrent

Gorrent

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 05:27

it will be next week :P

#70 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 June 2014 - 15:35

it will be next week :P

It'll be whenever the cows say it is - no sooner, and no later :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#71 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 17:08

C'mon HCS! I'm rattlin here. :P

Cheers.

wil72

#72 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 21:19

C'mon HCS! I'm rattlin here. :P

Cheers.

wil72

Agreed! Unbelievably excited i am also LOL! :)

#73 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 07 June 2014 - 21:29

Friday the 13th!

#74 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 21:32

Friday the 13th!

Maybe Voorhees will make an appearance too :)

#75 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 June 2014 - 21:35

Maybe Voorhees will make an appearance too :)

Hockey Mask or old school Pillow with eyeholes cut out? :P

#76 Gorrent

Gorrent

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:03

tomorrow

#77 RD1542

RD1542

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:15

i think it is going to be 3 days before the 5X XP loss pvp event, all hits reset every 10 minutes, better get working on your pvp setups ;)

#78 Gorrent

Gorrent

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:17

why taking you so long Grim? the switch is in front of you. ;)

#79 Removed4427

Removed4427

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:00

mommy+s+fw+_e2df59bb81bdc8243d58b58f6792

#80 Gorrent

Gorrent

• New Members
  • PipPip