Photo

MUGGER'S MEDAL POLL/PVP check Gold Stealing medal thread

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

Poll: Should there be Mugger's medal? (132 member(s) have cast votes)

Should there be Mugger's medal?

1. Voted Yes (89 votes [67.42%])

Percentage of vote: 67.42%

2. Voted No (43 votes [32.58%])

Percentage of vote: 32.58%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 22:47

We have master thief enhancement allready, why not call it MASTER THIEF Medal.

Why change it from " Muggers Medal " its most apt. Not a thing wrong with the name mate.

Cheers.

wil72

#62 LLAP

LLAP

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 23:05

We have master thief enhancement allready, why not call it MASTER THIEF Medal.

Why change it from " Muggers Medal " its most apt. Not a thing wrong with the name mate.

Cheers.

wil72

Most people of us don't sugar coat PvP, no reason to sugar coat the Name of the Medal either.
Do keep it accurate! ;D

#63 Xainth

Xainth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 23:30

Why not have a medal for how many times you've been on the bounty board! Or How many bounties you've posted?

Heck, why not a medal for how many warnings you get from HCS. Why not have a medal for having medals?

Isn't this medal thing going over board? Hey! There's another medal! A medal for going over board!

#64 Xainth

Xainth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 23:31

Although I do think a "mugger medal" would be awesome ;)

#65 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 23:37

Why not have a medal for how many times you've been on the bounty board! Or How many bounties you've posted?

Heck, why not a medal for how many warnings you get from HCS. Why not have a medal for having medals?

Isn't this medal thing going over board? Hey! There's another medal! A medal for going over board!

Although I do think a "mugger medal" would be awesome ;)

hahahaha. Mate I was so close to putting in a narky reply :D

Cheers.

wil72

#66 Xainth

Xainth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 23:46

Glad you enjoyed. We would have to have an honorary "mugger medal" for an awesome mugger who is no longer here. Non other than the ultimate pvping thief Psylonpon. He got tired of the politics and complainers getting their way. PVP is nothing like it use to be cause we have protection. haha

#67 Gunslinger

Gunslinger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Badge
  • Finland

Posted 12 January 2013 - 00:20

I remember that little bunny, unfortunately many good pvpiers have left. Sirian, Dually..list goes on and on.

If nothing will be done, I say good bye as well.

#68 lyons027

lyons027

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:42

+1 I agree with StrakenLRD and Xainth on the fact that Many good Pvpers left due to nothing being done about it sooner and people complaining all the time about them getting hit. I would really like to see this Muggers Medal get accepted and put in the game.

Sincerely,
Lyons027

#69 Xainth

Xainth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 15:36

CHMICHELLE !!! You're truly missed ol' friend !! May you Rest In Peace !!

#70 Gunslinger

Gunslinger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Badge
  • Finland

Posted 12 January 2013 - 20:39

HCS Has been aware of this thread for 2 days now. To me this looks Like they want to get rid of pvp part of fs. IF they do not even bother to comment, I'll retire on monday.

#71 Spitfire666123

Spitfire666123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 January 2013 - 20:47

HCS Has been aware of this thread for 2 days now. To me this looks Like they want to get rid of pvp part of fs. IF they do not even bother to comment, I'll retire on monday.

Giving up isnt going to do anything. Keep strong, and know that you have plenty of people behind you on this :)

#72 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 12 January 2013 - 21:04

Giving up isnt going to do anything. Keep strong, and know that you have plenty of people behind you on this :)

Considering how they changed/ altered the gold protection aspect of the game, I don't think hcs wants to get rid of pvp :) Patience is a virtue.

#73 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 21:41

Considering how they changed/ altered the gold protection aspect of the game, I don't think hcs wants to get rid of pvp :) Patience is a virtue.

The " Muggers " Medal is a sound idea, hasn't been shot down by nearsighted levelers and your topic has had a generous viewing. Wait and see how it pans out mate there's plenty of time yet for a moo from the Cows :D

Cheers.

wil72

#74 Xainth

Xainth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 21:43

New buff idea.

Thrill Seaker: Increases chances of getting on bounty board, stealing all gold from player, and Huge chance of avoiding PVP protection.

PreRequite: bounty hunter and smasher medals

#75 LLAP

LLAP

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 21:50

New buff idea.

Thrill Seaker: Increases chances of getting on bounty board, stealing all gold from player, and Huge chance of avoiding PVP protection.

Anyone who buys PvP Protection deserves to be Protected, XP wise at the very least. y'no, what they are paying for
We already have the chance to steal all gold, Master Thieft- increasing that would be a good idea
How can the chances of being put on the BB other than it being automaticaly being put up there by the game? 'caus every PvP attack and every bounty you accept can deffinatly, 100%, be bountied...

#76 Xainth

Xainth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 21:53

New buff idea.

Anyone who buys PvP Protection deserves to be Protected, XP wise at the very least. y'no, what they are paying for
We already have the chance to steal all gold, Master Thieft- increasing that would be a good idea
How can the chances of being put on the BB other than it being automaticaly being put up there by the game? 'caus every PvP attack and every bounty you accept can deffinatly, 100%, be bountied...

It was a sarcasm buff. I think PVP protection is for the birds. Yea, protect your XP, that's cool but your gold? No. When I walk down the street, I don't have any protection someone won't jump out, attack me and rob me except myself putting up a fight. ;)

I vote DOWN WITH PVP PROTECTION ! Though there are to many out there that enjoy having protection. Shesh.

#77 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 22:50

New buff idea.

It was a sarcasm buff. I think PVP protection is for the birds. Yea, protect your XP, that's cool but your gold? No. When I walk down the street, I don't have any protection someone won't jump out, attack me and rob me except myself putting up a fight. ;)

I vote DOWN WITH PVP PROTECTION ! Though there are to many out there that enjoy having protection. Shesh.

Your Kung Foo is strong brother :D

Cheers.

wil72

#78 Xainth

Xainth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 23:23

If my aim is right, I can kick someone across the room while I'm standing still. True story. Ask me how if you like. Stand in one spot and kick someone from across the room. Don't believe me do ya?

#79 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 23:29

If my aim is right, I can kick someone across the room while I'm standing still. True story. Ask me how if you like. Stand in one spot and kick someone from across the room. Don't believe me do ya?

How bigs the room? :wink:

Cheers.

wil72

#80 Xainth

Xainth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 23:32

Living room. School Class Room (If not to big). See, I'm an amputee. Below the knee, left side. I pull my leg off. Balance on other leg, thrown my leg at someone, with the right aim, I kicked them from across the room. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: