#61 Yuuzhan

Yuuzhan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 27 November 2014 - 15:59

For those of you interested in spoilers. current 50 and 51 levels can be seen here:

http://evolutions.yv...ages/composing/

Some very sexy buffs :)

#62 cordio

cordio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 16:05

The midnight reset is a bummer. Don't like it at all. Hampers people in different parts of the world composing. Makes deposits difficult for them as well. Also makes hunting difficult to time if they can not make deposits again soon enough to feel safe doing so.

#63 Zennaro

Zennaro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 16:09

Profile Improvements:

- Added 'Break Down' and 'Break Down All' to the right click menu on the profile page.

This is great news. Could we please also have "drink", "drink all", "extract", and "extract all" added to that right click menu?

Virtually yours,

Zennaro

#64 Nagoyaka

Nagoyaka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 16:09

PvP Ladder has been reset 4 times in 30 mins, thats a bug?

#65 Zennaro

Zennaro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 16:13

Bank Improvements:

- Deposits available now reset at midnight each day, instead of 24 hours after last reset. A countdown can now be seen on the bank page.

I don't think we need a countdown if it is always the same.

Virtually yours,

Zennaro

#66 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 16:15

Nice update ! :) Composing pots are decent now ... throw us some global frags event

#67 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,846 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 November 2014 - 16:16

Could we please also have "extract", and "extract all" added to that right click menu?

That two are already there. A Drink all would not work however.

We're looking into it.

#68 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 16:16

sure bug if the players getting free tokens every reset

#69 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 16:17

The midnight reset is a bummer. Don't like it at all. Hampers people in different parts of the world composing. Makes deposits difficult for them as well. Also makes hunting difficult to time if they can not make deposits again soon enough to feel safe doing so.

Not sure why the standard resets makes things more difficult for you as I think it makes things much easier.  No more chasing composing reset times only to have them continually changing.  Just instant finish the first ones after the standard reset and carry on.  Same thing applies to gold deposits.  Who actually times their hunt by deposit times?  Everybody I know times them by stam fill and enough RL time to sit through the hunt.  If you know you are going to hunt then don't burn your deposits at the beginning of that day, save them for your hunting time.  Simple and problem solved. 

Screenshot everything!

#70 Nordom0

Nordom0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 November 2014 - 16:24

Just putting this out there, Server 24 keeps giving me cloudflare every couple minutes

#71 Zennaro

Zennaro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 16:33

That two are already there. A Drink all would not work however.

My bad. I don't have any resources right not. The drink or use item as you call it has a confirmation box. That is really annoying when you are potting up for a hunt. This is not a good substitution for the drink link of the helper, which also worked without a page reload.

When I have to put on guild gear for my hunt I go to the report page of the guild management because there I have a fast wear link with every item. I fear that this will disappear when you make some changes soon.

Virtually yours,

Zennaro

Edited by Zennaro, 27 November 2014 - 16:35.

#72 Nordom0

Nordom0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 November 2014 - 16:36

And a question about the Breakdown All, Does it affect the entirety of your backpack or just the folder in which you select it, i would like to know before i go using this just in case it means the backpack as a whole and lose so many items.

#73 Zennaro

Zennaro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 16:38

Not sure why the standard resets makes things more difficult for you as I think it makes things much easier.  No more chasing composing reset times only to have them continually changing.  Just instant finish the first ones after the standard reset and carry on.  Same thing applies to gold deposits.  Who actually times their hunt by deposit times?  Everybody I know times them by stam fill and enough RL time to sit through the hunt.  If you know you are going to hunt then don't burn your deposits at the beginning of that day, save them for your hunting time.  Simple and problem solved. 

It is not always as simple as that, the size of this problem is also correlated to the amount of stam you have. There are of course other ways to get around it but I for one time my bank deposit to occur right after my hunt.

Virtually yours,

Zennaro

#74 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,846 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 November 2014 - 16:49

And a question about the Breakdown All, Does it affect the entirety of your backpack or just the folder in which you select it.

That is a really good question. Checking now!

*Edit*

It was by Backpack. I've asked Zorg to make it by Folder, which he's done! Just tested it here on my character and I confirm it works. :)

#75 cordio

cordio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 16:59

The deposit rest time is ok as it was a bit of a pain before when the changed by a bit every day- sometimes by hours. . .  Someone who wanted to see good FSP deals and sell to deposit to their guild but at near full stam would have to not do that or hold hunt off til reset which might be in the middle of then night for them and bleeding occurs. The part where the time is standard on composing could slow some of the fast blast composers because the new start time would be asleep time.  I was selling FSP to drop guild bank deposits and compose like mad to drop gold even more. None of this is major problem, BUT-  All in all the standard time will make PvP gold hunters happy I guess because they will know exactly when to be out looking for hunters to hit. Otherwise, great update.

#76 bilops

bilops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 17:04

sorry HCS but I think this is not a good idea: Increased the number of Legendary and Crystalline, decreased the number of Rare and Unique

when there is no event I can buy common, rare and unique from frag farmer

I can only increase Legendary and Crystalline frags during events

these events are hardly and the drop rate is poor which makes them very expensive

can you please decrease the number of Legendary and Crystalline or at least revert them back before this update, I will run out very fast of Legendary and Crystalline frags and then have to wait for an event to stock up + spend lots of FSPs to buy them

#77 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,846 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 November 2014 - 17:07

can you please decrease the number of Legendary and Crystalline or at least revert them back before this update, I will run out very fast of Legendary and Crystalline frags and then have to wait for an event to stock up + spend lots of FSPs to buy them

Nope. The increase was minimal. The idea is this will allow us to run the LE and Chomper events loads more as there will be demand for them again. Plus, there will be more incentive to get the Ruby Chests in the Global Events.

#78 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 27 November 2014 - 17:10

I fought for this to not be the case, but never mind, same with the reset for instant purchases reset, some wanted that at midnight also... :(

#79 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 27 November 2014 - 17:12

sure bug if the players getting free tokens every reset

Pray they didn't, the ladder giving free dominance and tokens once a reset is bad enough as it is... even more farcical now :wub: :rolleyes:

Edited by Davros81, 27 November 2014 - 17:23.

#80 Maj

Maj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 17:13

Please add a "Create All" button. This should only appear when you can cook 2 or more potions simultaneously.

This is because the current layout has multiple "Template" dropdown boxes + "Create Potion" buttons. When you select the templates on each line then click one "Create Potion" button, the page refreshes and you have to do the selection of templates all over again for each simultaneous potion you can create.

Better add a single "Create All" button alongside the "Collect All" / "Discard All" / "Instant Finish All" buttons.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: