nevermind read back and found out

#63 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 22:43

just about to drop 100 eggs seem such a waste but i have no use for them grim can we get the eggs unbound

#64 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 24 December 2014 - 00:08

I personally like 'em bound - means that folk that want the potions in the eggs have to actually go and get them for themselves rather than be lazy and get 'em from the AH ... 

The drops from the 2 new dragons have already crashed to 1 fsp each - heck, they only STARTED at 3 I think so the eggs have no commercial value anyway.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#65 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 00:14

I personally like 'em bound - means that folk that want the potions in the eggs have to actually go and get them for themselves rather than be lazy and get 'em from the AH ... 

The drops from the 2 new dragons have already crashed to 1 fsp each - heck, they only STARTED at 3 I think so the eggs have no commercial value anyway.

No reason to be bound then, right?

Cheers.

wil72

Edited by wil72, 24 December 2014 - 00:15.

#66 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 24 December 2014 - 00:34

Cheers.

wil72

THAT reason ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#67 thisple

thisple

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 24 December 2014 - 00:39

I think they should be unbound.

#68 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 01:26

Cheers.

wil72

THAT reason ...

Is that even a reason?

Cheers.

wil72

#69 spartani

spartani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 01:35

I would hunt or buy eggs for shatter armor. Mesmerize is also not bad.

However, I am having trouble hunting them, since I am in mids 500s ...

And buying them, well.... no can do, since they are bound.

I bet there will be people discarding those drops to save BP space.

If the level gap between myself and the creatures droping them is business, the binding decision is something I simply cannot understand.

PS: @ Hades: Thank you for the complete report on the eggs buffs ;)

Edited by spartani, 24 December 2014 - 01:53.

#70 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 December 2014 - 02:05

Hmm .. I like releasing some more LEs in terms of frags / filling up guild quotas .. but right after the 2x event? And we had Yule area going on and new titans. I think it would have been best to wait till after Christmas for this event. Just my two dots on the subject.

#71 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 04:37

I would hunt or buy eggs for shatter armor. Mesmerize is also not bad.

However, I am having trouble hunting them, since I am in mids 500s ...

And buying them, well.... no can do, since they are bound.

I bet there will be people discarding those drops to save BP space.

If the level gap between myself and the creatures droping them is business, the binding decision is something I simply cannot understand.

PS: @ Hades: Thank you for the complete report on the eggs buffs ;)

cant take all the credit for the whole list i traded the info with others but its nice to have them in one place

#72 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 04:39

i have to say thats one of the most selfish things i have ever seen you write..being bound is fine if anyone could get them i can get them all so can you so you can hunt what you need but what about the other 99% of the game

and new gear always drops to 1 fsp for non perfect drops more or less within a hour as soon as someone puts the price at 1 its fixed as no one buys junk drops ...

on a side note potions are at least usable unlike a back pack of le items

Edited by hades8840, 24 December 2014 - 04:43.

#73 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:05

i have to say thats one of the most selfish things i have ever seen you write..being bound is fine if anyone could get them i can get them all so can you so you can hunt what you need but what about the other 99% of the game

and new gear always drops to 1 fsp for non perfect drops more or less within a hour as soon as someone puts the price at 1 its fixed as no one buys junk drops ...

on a side note potions are at least usable unlike a back pack of le items

SELFISH ? 

I could flip your argument around and say that by them being bound, players can't profit from them - and those with the biggest backpacks generally profit the most.

Either way, " I " didn't make them bound - the cows did. Will they change that ? - who knows.

#74 MrSiggs

MrSiggs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 09:40

Although the event is nice..the drop rates are the worst ever..73 kills without a drop soured me from trying this event even further..worst drop rates I have ever seen leaves me disappointed

#75 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 10:45

Although the event is nice..the drop rates are the worst ever..73 kills without a drop soured me from trying this event even further..worst drop rates I have ever seen leaves me disappointed

i was using find item 1725 with am 500 and i still used around 15k stam for about 250 le drops plus around 150 eggs which now find them selves thrown away

#76 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 December 2014 - 13:14

These new eggs were the perfect opportunity to introduce a lot of these "new buffs" that have been listed in the AH 'grants buff' section. Why didn't HCS take advantage of this, instead of making these near to useless eggs? Only decent eggs I find are the Vision 250 and Shatter Armor 400. And the problems with these are the level required to use them and the fact that they're bound. Hugely disappointing...

#77 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,834 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 December 2014 - 14:08

The buffs are all themed to the Dragons. I'll consider unbinding them, sure.

#78 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 December 2014 - 15:09

When will the new buffs be introduced? The last batch of skill-based buffs was 1600 and we're now 800 levels above this...

#79 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 17:09

could you unbound the eggs then grim while players still have a chance to shift what they have instead of throwing them away we cant even recycle them through ah for storage because their bound

Edited by hades8840, 24 December 2014 - 17:34.

#80 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 18:26

Don't think there's a problem if you make them unbound

people who is going to spend money to buy them isn't lazy because they had effort to make that money ;)

plus that would encourage players to hunt these dragons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: