Photo

Backpack Backpack .. Yeah!

• Please log in to reply
318 replies to this topic

Poll: Are you For or Against This Idea .. (282 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you For or Against This Idea ..

1. Voted Yay (265 votes [93.97%])

Percentage of vote: 93.97%

2. Voted Nay (17 votes [6.03%])

Percentage of vote: 6.03%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 imfaded

imfaded

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:29

I only have 16 backpack slots but i could see it getting really annoying if you had even more than 100 backpack slots to have to scroll though always. Support!

#62 UrcK

UrcK

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:29

urck, are you talking about having the same choices in the backpack as the guild store, such as choice for just helmet, armor, boots and so on. If that is it i think it would be a great idea

Exactly .. but a filter may be needed for containers.. the idea is to make a branch in the Profile tree for the Backpack like the branch in the Guild tree for the Guild Store .

A pop up like the Guild Store that doesnt affect the current state of the profile page.

This may not be possible without removing the current BP .. but tbh ihave no clue .. im sure 99% of us would gladly turn in our current BP for a GS style BP .. and i believe that more than half of us would pay a fair to substantial amount if offered as an upgrade.

#63 kstbhs

kstbhs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:39

I dont think that backpack should be made as the GS but i like the idea of cheap folders

#64 WyldLibrarian

WyldLibrarian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:48

Make Players Backpack like the Guild Store ..

And possibly add filters ..

A definite YES! from me, and I only have 340 BP spaces split between 4 labeled BPs so I can at least narrow it down where I will start looking for something.

#65 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:48

I can't really add anything other then seems like a no-brainer idea. Should be a poll? Most definitely, the guild store works much better then the BP... I've started a little bit of inventing and it's torture...

#66 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:50

The exponential cost of folders (well, technically, not exponential, just doubling each time) is something I never understood. Yes, it's a gold sink, but it should be capped also .. for me, my next folder creation would cost 3.2 million to add a 4th, so can feel the pain of those with 10+.

As for more tools to be able to more easily manage our backpacks, I'm ALL in favour of them :)

#67 UrcK

UrcK

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:53

I have edited the original post to clarify what exactly is meant .. :)

Poll Added ...

#68 Warbringer

Warbringer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:03

I'd go for that.

#69 fs_tacoboy22

fs_tacoboy22
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:04

Yes this would make things alot easier on hunters freeing space or people finding gear or really anything else

#70 Trinket

Trinket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:06

+1 from me, and i see nothing wrong with having BP pop out like the store one

#71 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:07

Yes! I've only got 400ish BP but still, its a royal pain sometimes sorting etc. Folders only do so much.

#72 fs_gildarts

fs_gildarts
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:40

+1

it will help players with a lot of bp space..

#73 Vishu

Vishu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:41

A YAY for that

121111_zps39a45ed5.jpg

#74 Trecar

Trecar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:46

We share epics for online stam gain, so when each persons tick comes around, we take the epics from guild store a few minutes before, equip then return to store straight after so the next user can grab them.
The one thing i would like to see is, when returning things to store, a sortable by rarity, or by order it went into backpack, or even by type (gloves, rune etc) option. Currently, i have to scroll through hundreds of pieces, looking for a couple of epics to select. They are all sat there seemingly listed in a completely random order.

#75 UrcK

UrcK

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:48

We share epics for online stam gain, so when each persons tick comes around, we take the epics from guild store a few minutes before, equip then return to store straight after so the next user can grab them.
The one thing i would like to see is, when returning things to store, a sortable by rarity, or by order it went into backpack, or even by type (gloves, rune etc) option. Currently, i have to scroll through hundreds of pieces, looking for a couple of epics to select. They are all sat there seemingly listed in a completely random order.

Rarity Filter sounds good but i was suggesting it be as much like the GS as possible becuase the code is already in place.

#76 fortville

fortville

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:02

I'm for anything that makes finding things in my pack easier. Pain just having things tossed where ever. Folders ease the pain somewhat but could be improved upon.

#77 eldzXtreme

eldzXtreme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:15

I agree!

#78 fs_leofire

fs_leofire
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:44

Well to be honest this would not really be useful to me (now) as I dont really have that much backpack space but to other players with high amount of backpack space it would really be beneficial to them. I'll support this idea cos I might be buying space in the near future

#79 Afour

Afour

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:50

I agree. They should probably make something like setting it up by level, alphabetical order and/or item type, so that you can choose which way you want to view it. I have a small backpack, but I can still see how the things end up there in random positions, and that makes me glad I'm not someone with hundreds and full of items I would need

#80 donce4kill

donce4kill

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:59

Good idea :) I don't know if this was mentioned but it would be great if there would be filter for enhancements

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: