Photo

Should HCS implement a third additional Guild XP ranking based on activity?

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

Poll: Active Guild XP ranking? (147 member(s) have cast votes)

Should HCS implement a third additional Guild XP ranking based on activity?

1. Yes (94 votes [63.95%])

Percentage of vote: 63.95%

2. No (36 votes [24.49%])

Percentage of vote: 24.49%

3. No opinion (17 votes [11.56%])

Percentage of vote: 11.56%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 19:03

It's no so much level that bothers me it's maturity... I often fancy lower levels if their maturity level is up to par :P.

#62 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 20:22

This is all nice, BUT what I would like to see is  something that would encourage  active, thriving guilds to actively recruit NOOBS.  The game needs ''growth'', and to many new people quit the before ever getting started OR are recruited / join  low activity guilds then die from boredom  ---- mentorship hasn't worked so well but was a step in the right direction.... Not sure what it would take as incentive for guilds to take, suit, buff and train noobs  because they do come with baggage to deal with. I guess this is the main reason they are not actively pursued and die on the vine guildless

To a degree I agree. But after all these years, I still believe that getting the right fit between Guilds and members is mostly based on luck. 

On topic, a portion of the ideology behind this suggestion is based precisely on (though definitely not a perfect fix) on providing a tool for new players to evaluate some of that activity and avoid  the "low activity guild" recruitment. 

Of course, nothing will be perfect, lol. 

#63 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 11:01

Bow-chick-a-wow-wow.

Yeah, I got tired of "bump", lol.

#64 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 15:36

This will honestly never see the light of day i don't think.

#65 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 16:04

Sorry, posted in wrong thread......yet again.

Cheers.

wil72

Edited by wil72, 19 March 2016 - 16:05.

#66 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 20:05

This will honestly never see the light of day i don't think.

One would hope with 118 votes it could at least get a "nay" from HCS and be done... 

In the meantime, "bow-chika-wow-wow". 

#67 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 20:08

One would hope with 118 votes it could at least get a "nay" from HCS and be done... 

One could only hope! :P

#68 WWWolf

WWWolf
  • United States of America

Posted 29 March 2016 - 18:36

yes, I think it's safe to say that this discussion has matured enough to get a ye/nay from the cows...

(and bump lol)

#69 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 20:11

Bumpity, bump. Pumpkins and stuff.

#70 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 23:18

Bumpity, bump... spring is here. ,oP

#71 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 May 2016 - 09:36

As to the issue raised about people quitting the game, part of that is the notion that it is impossible for new players to ever have a reasonable expectation to EVER reach EOC, and that was even a few years back the point was made. I've on multiple occasions proposed accelerating user content, of which Mojack promised acellerating content through 300....this was over two years ago.... still nothing. I've posted threads before that get a few comments and then go nowhere on these things. 

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#72 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 22:27

Speaking of "nowhere"... bumpity, bump.

No time like the a "speculated" month before a "supposed" double XP event to get the ball rolling. ,oP

#73 leefylee

leefylee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 May 2016 - 18:41

double XP event

ooooh when is that ??

#74 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 20:34

ooooh when is that ??

That's actually off topic, but there is a thread on speculation going on here.

Anyway, I hope people continue to vote and comment on the topic. Would be nice to see implemented after so many positive votes and such great input, both for and against, from many players.

Regardless, I'd really only request HCS to chime in and say: "Noted". 

It's tiresome for all of us to keep checking up on this. Ok, fine, it's tiresome for me, lol. 

Even if it's not implemented, a wee bit of feedback to say so would be great. Thanks.

#75 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 20:35

Will there be a double XP? Who knows? 

But to keep on topic... should this idea be implemented beforehand? Perhaps. 

HCS? What do you think?

#76 Amberwyn

Amberwyn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 08 June 2016 - 21:55

I like this idea! :P

#77 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 22:47

Less than two weeks to go...

HCS: yay, nay... Egami stop bothering us?

Dang, it's the weekend... well, maybe this will get bumped during Scottie office hours next week.

#78 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 21:48

3 day rule! ba-boom-bumpity-bump-bump-ba-boom!

#79 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 15:38

Doubt you will get an answer. It would be inconvenient to some of the top guilds.

#80 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 21:44

Doubt you will get an answer. It would be inconvenient to some of the top guilds.

But you know me, I hardly care about inconvenience. Geez, I play for goodness sakes, lol.

I know it's tongue-in-cheek, but I do think it would actually be convenient to even the top ones.

Inactives are already coming out of the woodwork with the just the announcement.

Like the Euro 2016 for fun poll that was recently done, I think it would get people (well, those interested in that XP stuff) interested in looking at the stats and having fun fighting it out.

Plus, the extra bonus would be that it would last for an entire 31 days after the event ends. Well, and of course, then beyond.

But hey, I don't have high hopes.

I don't even care as I've said if HCS shoots it down. I would like some word, even it was "no way" and then the post was closed so we could stop wasting our time here.

I have to admit that I was recently disappointed to see BG had followed some other posts with much fewer views and votes and isn't following this one.

Perhaps that's an answer in and of itself... but hey... hope is the last thing to die.

So sure, but hey, I'm already dead according to my Guild theme, lmao.

Thanks for keeping it live Epic and prosperous smacking to everybody regardless of whether the HCS silent treatment continues here or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: