#61 MummRa

MummRa

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 12 February 2013 - 20:10

One of us has the maths wrong. I make that 800k, not 8 mil.

5 x 16= 80 --> 5 extra "0s" = 8,000,000

#62 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 12 February 2013 - 20:29

Buffs I have no issue with being introduced ...

2. Armored Strike : 0.1% per point chance that your armor stat is reduced to zero and your damage is double

6. Block : small chance that a player will take 0 damage in a combat round

8. Armor booster : +0.05% per point to your armor for each complete set equipped.

9. Gold foot : 0.05% per point Chance to consume 1000 gold instead of 1 stamina while moving.

10. Encouraging talk : 0.2% per point increase in mercenary stats when hired.

11. Warcry : 0.2% per points increase in group stats. (Only PvE)

14. Swift Strike : .1% chance to strike first when another player initiated the fight (pvp)

15. Perfection : buff to give a chance of a craftable item being crafted perfect when invented.

16. Deft Hands : At level 175, has a 10% chance on doubling the effects of the thievery enhancement. Master thief will not be affected by this. (pvp only)

19. Heavy Weight : Adds 0.1% Damage per point when having a certain amount of gold in hand. (suggest 1000g per level).

21. Divine Glory : Holy Flame style buff for demon classed creatures.

20. Lady Luck : chance for a double roll on RNG for an item drop. Does not fire if conserve or death wish activates. Does not mean 2 drops are possible. Just an extra chance at getting a drop.

22. Short Circuit : Ignite or Holy flame style buff for Mechanical and Golem classed creatures.

24. Quick Attack : Increases the maximum percentage (above 100%) of the First Strike enhancement by +0.2% per point.

25. Greed : Increases the maximum percentage (above 100%) of the Master Thief enhancement by +0.1% per point.

26. Hardened : 0.05% per point chance to prevent your opponent activating Shatter Armor.

27. Anchored : 0.05% per point Damage is added to HP.

28. Guild Berserker : Increase the effectiveness of first strike, nullify or etc enhancements in GvG only.

29. Guild Saboteur : Decreases the effectiveness of the deflect, last ditch or etc buffs in GvG only.

30. Croak : 0.2% increase to max green skin slayer enhancement

31. Cloudy Inventor : Increases the maximum percentage (above 100%) of the Master Inventor enhancement by +0.2% per point.

32. Cloud Crafter : Increases the maximum percentage (above 100%) of the Master Crafter enhancement by +0.2% per point.

35. Guild Buffer : x% of chance to spend 50% stamina buffing guild members.

37. Titan Slayer : +0.2% per point reduction of damage, attack, defence and armor to Titans.

39. Precision Strike - grants an 0.1% increase per point in XP gained when the hit that kills a monster is less than 10% more than what was needed. Rewards precise tuning of gear to monster.

40. Precision Hit - grants a 0.1% increase per point in gold stolen when the hit that defeats the target player is less than 10% more than what was needed. Same general idea.

Buffs I think need a rework (too overpowered or similar)

[quote name="BigGrim"]
4. Trendy : +0.03% per point to all stats for each common item worn[/quote]

So, 9 "common" items worn gives a 47.25% boost to all stats (assuming level 175 buffs?) - too overpowered I think. 0.02% seems better (31.5% boost)

[quote name="BigGrim"]
18. Allied Frenzy : (Assist really needs some tweaking) .A chance Assist will work with a player within +/-100 levels from you.[/quote]

Rather than add a new buff, just tweak ASSIST to do the above ?

[quote name="BigGrim"]
23. Artful Bandit : PvP buff for the attacker, 3x gold stolen if MT does not fire, 2/3rd reduction of normal xp loss to target chance of causing no xp loss. Always fires when cast, annotated in log message to the target. If the target does not lose xp they may not bounty the hit. Chance of the no xp loss is based on level of buff.[/quote]

Nope - If an attack is made, then it should be bountyable. When even PvP'rs say that, it NEEDS changing to match :)

[quote name="BigGrim"]
34. Shield Wall :+0.1% per point to your defense for each complete set equipped.[/quote]

WAY too overpowered ... 70% boost to defence for 4 sets ??

[quote name="BigGrim"]
36. All For One : 0.1% per point increase to the SE set bonus stats.[/quote]

Love the idea - but haven't checked the numbers - may not be high enough ??

Buffs unneeded / unwanted

[quote name="BigGrim"]
1. Buff enhancer: for every 50 points in the skill it adds 5 points to the buffs cast after. Would not work with Merchant or Treasure Hunter. (Potion only maybe?)[/quote]

Buffs should remain capped at 175 - only potions should be allowed higher.

[quote name="BigGrim"]
3. Brute Strength : For every 50 points allocated in this skill, your enchant item abilities, fury and berserk buffs are increased by 10 levels.[/quote]

[quote name="BigGrim"]
5. Pride : Add duration (to) epic potion (for) every medal in player's bio.[/quote]

Given the duration of epic potions anyways, this will not benefit more than about 2-3% of the gaming population. Make it add duration to normal potions perhaps instead ?

[quote name="BigGrim"]
13. Buff Master II: Increases the maximum percentage (above 100%) of the Fury Caster enhancement by .1% per point for half an hour.[/quote]

[quote name="BigGrim"]
12. Immobilise Titan : +0.1% per point chance for titan not to move.[/quote]

BIG FAT NO to this - this will just tip the advantage back over to the dedicated Titan Hunting Guilds again.

[quote name="BigGrim"]
33. Epic Craft : +0.5% per point increase to Craft stat bonuses.[/quote]

Not sure why these need a boost ?

[quote name="BigGrim"]
38. Vitality : +0.1% per point added to your HP for each complete set equipped.[/quote]

HP can be jacked up considerably already ?

Now all we need to know is how they fit into the existing skill trees (hopefully they will, rather than being stand-alone buffs) and which actually are buffs and which are potions.

I'm a little surprised that "HEAT SEEKER" and "TELEPORT" aren't there tho, despite all the "we'll bring those in at 1600" comments I'm sure I've seen ??

#63 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 12 February 2013 - 20:40

agreeance here.

#64 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 20:55

One of us has the maths wrong. I make that 800k, not 8 mil.

5 x 16= 80 --> 5 extra "0s" = 8,000,000

OK - now I see where the difference arises: I was reading "level" as "Buff level", not "player level".

#65 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 21:05

4. Trendy : +0.03% per point to all stats for each common item worn

So, 9 "common" items worn gives a 47.25% boost to all stats (assuming level 175 buffs?) - too overpowered I think. 0.02% seems better (31.5% boost)

To put that into perspective, Coordinated Attack & Smashing Hammer/Keen Edge with four sets stack to give 47%/85% boost to damage/attack - and that is with better items to work with.

#66 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 21:21

At this stage I can see 2 buffs I would add, that is not a criticism,It is getting damn hard to add meaningful buffs after all these years.

Well done Hcs

#67 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 12 February 2013 - 21:29

To put that into perspective, Coordinated Attack & Smashing Hammer/Keen Edge with four sets stack to give 47%/85% boost to damage/attack - and that is with better items to work with.

Very true - but then again, the items used there are, generally speaking, much more expensive to buy. Having said that tho, I've just done a best damage look-up for L1500 and the disparity between a "common" item setup and my hunting setup is quite drastic - so, yeah, boosting it by the 0.03% / point now seems fine :)

#68 Versair

Versair

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 22:14

1. Buff enhancer: for every 50 points in the skill it adds 5 points to the buffs cast after. Would not work with Merchant or Treasure Hunter. (Potion only maybe?)
A grand SMH. No.....just no, 175 is enough.

2. Armored Strike : 0.1% per point chance that your armor stat is reduced to zero and your damage is double
Fine

3. Brute Strength : For every 50 points allocated in this skill, your enchant item abilities, fury and berserk buffs are increased by 10 levels.
See previous "grand SMH", buff levels are more than high enough already.

Maybe will generate interest in common items. Fine I suppose, wouldn't mind if it was lower though.

5. Pride : Add duration epic potion every medal in player's bio.
No thanks, epic potions should last long enough for the majority of us. But if you want to reward people who donate I wouldn't care if this came in the form of a Loyalty reward.

Slightly reduces the chances of autowin for attackers. I can live with that.

8. Armor booster : +0.05% per point to your armor for each complete set equipped.
Sure I guess

9. Gold foot : 0.05% per point Chance to consume 1000 gold instead of 1 stamina while moving.
Sounds pretty dumb, but if someone wants to use it more power to them.

Meh. Not impressed, but not annoyed either.

Same as #10

12. Immobilise Titan : +0.1% per point chance for titan not to move.
Good

13. Buff Master II: Increases the maximum percentage (above 100%) of the Fury Caster enhancement by .1% per point for half an hour.
Nope

14. Swift Strike : .1% chance to strike first when another player initiated the fight (pvp)
Good

15. Perfection : buff to give a chance of a craftable item being crafted perfect when invented.
Would screw me out of less FSPs, sure.

16. Deft Hands : At level 175, has a 10% chance on doubling the effects of the thievery enhancement. Master thief will not be affected by this. (pvp only)
Sure, gold hit rates suck currently.

18. Allied Frenzy : (Assist really needs some tweaking) .A chance Assist will work with a player within +/-100 levels from you.
Don't see the need, creatures are easy enough to kill already. But if you are trying to sell more ally slots go for it.

19. Heavy Weight : Adds 0.1% Damage per point when having a certain amount of gold in hand. (suggest 1000g per level).
Sure. People shouldn't need this, but if they do they deserve to be hit.

20. Lady Luck : chance for a double roll on RNG for an item drop. Does not fire if conserve or death wish activates. Does not mean 2 drops are possible. Just an extra chance at getting a drop.
Sure, I still won't waste gold scavenging though.

I don't see how this is necessary, these monsters aren't getting any stronger.

22. Short Circuit : Ignite or Holy flame style buff for Mechanical and Golem classed creatures.
See #21

23. Artful Bandit : PvP buff for the attacker, 3x gold stolen if MT does not fire, 2/3rd reduction of normal xp loss to target chance of causing no xp loss. Always fires when cast, annotated in log message to the target. If the target does not lose xp they may not bounty the hit. Chance of the no xp loss is based on level of buff.
Hell no, you hit someone your ass goes on the board. And wth is this no xp loss stuff? Cut it out, that's what pvp protection and xp locks are for.

24. Quick Attack : Increases the maximum percentage (above 100%) of the First Strike enhancement by +0.2% per point.
Good

25. Greed : Increases the maximum percentage (above 100%) of the Master Thief enhancement by +0.1% per point.
Good

26. Hardened : 0.05% per point chance to prevent your opponent activating Shatter Armor.
I guess the armor equivalent of dispel curse, not wowed but don't hate it either.

How much HP do we need?

28. Guild Berserker : Increase the effectiveness of first strike, nullify or etc enhancements in GvG only.
If available as a RP reward so all guilds have access to it sure. If not hell no.

29. Guild Saboteur : Decreases the effectiveness of the deflect, last ditch or etc buffs in GvG only.
Same as #28

Same as I think about all the suggested buffs like this.

31. Cloudy Inventor : Increases the maximum percentage (above 100%) of the Master Inventor enhancement by +0.2% per point.
I don't invent unless quests force me to so idgaf, ninjas will still charge a fortune.

32. Cloud Crafter : Increases the maximum percentage (above 100%) of the Master Crafter enhancement by +0.2% per point.
I like

33. Epic Craft : +0.5% per point increase to Craft stat bonuses.
Ok how good are we trying to craft stuff, isn't this like the 3rd crafting buff now? Still less fsps for me to waste I guess.

34. Shield Wall :+0.1% per point to your defense for each complete set equipped.
And this didn't sound the list bit OP'ed as you typed it out?

Encourages cooperation and camaraderie, definitely a good thing for a game with dwindling number of players.

36. All For One : 0.1% per point increase to the SE set bonus stats.
Haven't sat down and thought of ways to abuse this yet, but sounds high.

37. Titan Slayer : +0.2% per point reduction of damage, attack, defence and armor to Titans.
No thanks on this. Titans are easy enough and if not, buy more buffs and/or get some levels.

38. Vitality : +0.1% per point added to your HP for each complete set equipped.
Still don't understand the obsession with HP, again I say no.

39. Precision Strike - grants an 0.1% increase per point in XP gained when the hit that kills a monster is less than 10% more than what was needed. Rewards precise tuning of gear to monster.
Ok I guess, I'm still going overkill because I don't have that kind of time.

40. Precision Hit - grants a 0.1% increase per point in gold stolen when the hit that defeats the target player is less than 10% more than what was needed. Same general idea.
Same general feeling.

#69 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 23:32

Hi there Everyone.

We now have a list of upcoming buffs that we'll be adding to the game. Some of these will be for the Skill Trees but others will be potion specific.

The list is as follows :

1. Buff enhancer: for every 50 points in the skill it adds 5 points to the buffs cast after. Would not work with Merchant or Treasure Hunter. (Potion only maybe?) Sounds good Maybe a level 150 Potion in the caves

2. Armored Strike : 0.1% per point chance that your armor stat is reduced to zero and your damage is double To me this is the same exact buff as Shield Strike, but only reduces armor instead of armor and defense

3. Brute Strength : For every 50 points allocated in this skill, your enchant item abilities, fury and berserk buffs are increased by 10 levels. This is an ok buff, maybe put it in the special section as a level 250 and 500 buff

Might be useful as a level 1600 or 1800 buff

5. Pride : Add duration epic potion every medal in player's bio. I like that there could finally be a benefit to medals (you want more people to use it make it for all potions like a Brew master II)

6. Block : small chance that a player will take 0 damage in a combat round Sure add it to the PVP ladder rewards

8. Armor booster : +0.05% per point to your armor for each complete set equipped. Good level 1600 Buff

I would never use this, but might be good for a lower level buff

10. Encouraging talk : 0.2% per point increase in mercenary stats when hired. I havent used a Merc in 2-3 years as they arent needed, but good to help out smaller guilds another I would put in the special section for potions

11. Warcry : 0.2% per points increase in group stats. (Only PvE) maybe 1800 buff

12. Immobilise Titan : +0.1% per point chance for titan not to move. Good in a potion form arena or caves

13. Buff Master II: Increases the maximum percentage (above 100%) of the Fury Caster enhancement by .1% per point for half an hour. Guess this would be best as a skill in 1600 or 1800 since its kinda linked

14. Swift Strike : .1% chance to strike first when another player initiated the fight (pvp) Great for defending Please make with a LONG duration

15. Perfection : buff to give a chance of a craftable item being crafted perfect when invented. YES PLEASE

16. Deft Hands : At level 175, has a 10% chance on doubling the effects of the thievery enhancement. Master thief will not be affected by this. (pvp only) 10% chance to take 20% gold? sure why not another I feel would be best lower in the skill tree or as a ladder reward

18. Allied Frenzy : (Assist really needs some tweaking) .A chance Assist will work with a player within +/-100 levels from you. sounds almost as worthless as assist tbh

19. Heavy Weight : Adds 0.1% Damage per point when having a certain amount of gold in hand. (suggest 1000g per level). I like this, but maybe instead of damage you get a XP boost or make a similar buff with it? 2500 gold per level for the xp 1

20. Lady Luck : chance for a double roll on RNG for an item drop. Does not fire if conserve or death wish activates. Does not mean 2 drops are possible. Just an extra chance at getting a drop. Drop rate needs some love so great

21. Divine Glory : Holy Flame style buff for demon classed creatures. Potion form please

22. Short Circuit : Ignite or Holy flame style buff for Mechanical and Golem classed creatures. Potion form please

23. Artful Bandit : PvP buff for the attacker, 3x gold stolen if MT does not fire, 2/3rd reduction of normal xp loss to target chance of causing no xp loss. Always fires when cast, annotated in log message to the target. If the target does not lose xp they may not bounty the hit. Chance of the no xp loss is based on level of buff.

24. Quick Attack : Increases the maximum percentage (above 100%) of the First Strike enhancement by +0.2% per point. Another good buff for defending and should be a long duration

25. Greed : Increases the maximum percentage (above 100%) of the Master Thief enhancement by +0.1% per point. pvp potion?

26. Hardened : 0.05% per point chance to prevent your opponent activating Shatter Armor. so about the same percentage of them activating the buff, not that useful tbh

27. Anchored : 0.05% per point Damage is added to HP. just make this transfer to armor like everyone wants and not HP

28. Guild Berserker : Increase the effectiveness of first strike, nullify or etc enhancements in GvG only. Potion in the arena

29. Guild Saboteur : Decreases the effectiveness of the deflect, last ditch or etc buffs in GvG only. Potion in the Arena or caves

30. Croak : 0.2% increase to max green skin slayer enhancement could be useful

31. Cloudy Inventor : Increases the maximum percentage (above 100%) of the Master Inventor enhancement by +0.2% per point. Good buff addition

32. Cloud Crafter : Increases the maximum percentage (above 100%) of the Master Crafter enhancement by +0.2% per point. Good buff addition

33. Epic Craft : +0.5% per point increase to Craft stat bonuses. I like this 1 as well

34. Shield Wall :+0.1% per point to your defense for each complete set equipped. I like this 1 as well

35. Guild Buffer : x% of chance to spend 50% stamina buffing guild members. I like this 1 as well

36. All For One : 0.1% per point increase to the SE set bonus stats. I like this, best as a decent level buff to have any real impact (500+ in the caves or PVP Ladder)

37. Titan Slayer : +0.2% per point reduction of damage, attack, defence and armor to Titans. (needed for some of the high level titans as they are getting to be like SE's so good as 1600 buff)

38. Vitality : +0.1% per point added to your HP for each complete set equipped. could be useful (why is there not 1 for Armor? as that is the stat that needs the most help atm)

39. Precision Strike - grants an 0.1% increase per point in XP gained when the hit that kills a monster is less than 10% more than what was needed. Rewards precise tuning of gear to monster. takes some thought to achieve this 1 so good to see

40. Precision Hit - grants a 0.1% increase per point in gold stolen when the hit that defeats the target player is less than 10% more than what was needed. Same general idea. ehh this is kinda hard when so many have 5-100 hp I think this would be better if it activated on combats that were 2 or more turns as that takes more precision and skill)

These are the buffs we'll be introducing. We welcome your constructive feedback regarding activation percentages.

There are other buffs still picked out of the original thread that we have noted down. They may still make the grade for future Buff upgrades.

~ The Fallen Sword Team.

Overall good compilation of buffs, just hope we can get them into the game fairly quick :!:

#70 Tgunn

Tgunn

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:01

Hi there Everyone.

We now have a list of upcoming buffs that we'll be adding to the game. Some of these will be for the Skill Trees but others will be potion specific.

The list is as follows :

1. Buff enhancer: for every 50 points in the skill it adds 5 points to the buffs cast after. Would not work with Merchant or Treasure Hunter. (Potion only maybe?)

I'm not sure if lvl 190 buffs would be good or not.

I like it. Shield Strike for armor.

3. Brute Strength : For every 50 points allocated in this skill, your enchant item abilities, fury and berserk buffs are increased by 10 levels.

Good.

It could be +.05% and it doesn't seem like it would out balance smashing hammer, KE, coord attack & coord defense making it worthless.

I don't quite understand the wording, but I like a potion that would add duration per each medal.

ok

Good.

Very Good!

Good.

Good.

12. Immobilise Titan : +0.1% per point chance for titan not to move.

Very Good!

13. Buff Master II: Increases the maximum percentage (above 100%) of the Fury Caster enhancement by .1% per point for half an hour.

Very Good!

Good.

Good.

Good.

18. Allied Frenzy : (Assist really needs some tweaking) .A chance Assist will work with a player within +/-100 levels from you.

Just fix Assist. Assist should be +/- 10% of char level. Within 85 levels of a lvl 850, 160 levels of a 1600, etc..

2000g per level would be more accurate. 1.7m for my level is a decent amount for a minimum carrying amount to get a bonus. 3.2m for a 1600. With the addition of the new thievery buffs, this can't be too high of a g/lvl.

Very Good!

Combine with #22 "Short Circuit" & #30 "Croak"

Combine with #21 "Divine Glory" & #30 "Croak"

Undecided on this one.

Good.

Good.

Good.

Good.

Just fix guild structures.

Just fix guild structures.

Combine with #21 "Divine Glory" & #22 "Short Circuit"

Good.

Good.

33. Epic Craft : +0.5% per point increase to Craft stat bonuses.

Good.

34. Shield Wall :+0.1% per point to your defense for each complete set equipped.

+.05 per point to defense and armor would be better IMO.

Love it!

36. All For One : 0.1% per point increase to the SE set bonus stats.

Good.

+.1% would be enough IMO.

38. Vitality : +0.1% per point added to your HP for each complete set equipped.

Good.

.05% would be enough IMO. Kills "Overkill" buff.

Good.

These are the buffs we'll be introducing. We welcome your constructive feedback regarding activation percentages.

There are other buffs still picked out of the original thread that we have noted down. They may still make the grade for future Buff upgrades.

~ The Fallen Sword Team.

#71 Shibing

Shibing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:54

I see some nice ideas cows, good job on picking those.
My opinion is that you should 100% add a buff or potion that increases the "Master crafter"
enhancement or increases chance of getting "Perfect" crafted items
Its been a problem for a while now - players spending 100s of fsps and still not getting
the desired "Perfect" craft.
And I'm telling this from experience....

#72 Nagoyaka

Nagoyaka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:18

I like the idea of making medals useful:-) Why not make it all potions and not only epic potions? Someone mentioned it is only useful to a few. But introducing more of these would make more players interested in getting medals wich would result in them trying more aspects of the game. One year ago i was bored with the game and wanted to quit. I had never cared about medals. When i tried to get some, i got hooked. Now my addiction to the game is stronger than it ever was.

About adding more damage buffs, it sertantly will kill all little PvE challenge we have left. Everything except the SE's can be 1-hitted already.

#73 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:32

Rare potions ==> 10% duration x number of Silver-Ruby medals
Unique potions ==> 10% duration x number of Gold-Ruby medals
Legendary potions ==> 10% duration x number of Crystal-Ruby medals
Epic potions ==> 10% duration x number of Ruby medals

#74 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 13:20

What about skill level? is these numbers at lvl 175?

If someone got all crystal medals could he/she get 10% bonus duration on rare potion?

#75 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 14:45

If someone got all crystal medals could he/she get 10% bonus duration on rare potion?

skill level? What do you mean? Potion is a potion, any level of potions you can get with Distil.

'10% duration x number of Silver-Ruby medals' means any medal from Silver to Ruby, so someone with all crystal medals will get 10% bonus x number of his Crystal medals.

#76 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 16:31

skill level? What do you mean? Potion is a potion, any level of potions you can get with Distil.

'10% duration x number of Silver-Ruby medals' means any medal from Silver to Ruby, so someone with all crystal medals will get 10% bonus x number of his Crystal medals.

"Pride" skill :) (.xx% per point for each medal a player has)? i understand from BG its going to add duration to epic pots compared to each medal you have

#77 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 19:15

"Pride" skill :) (.xx% per point for each medal a player has)? i understand from BG its going to add duration to epic pots compared to each medal you have

Why not make it all potions and not only epic potions? Someone mentioned it is only useful to a few. But introducing more of these would make more players interested in getting medals wich would result in them trying more aspects of the game.

:)

I also think that medal tiers are important

#78 Spitfire666123

Spitfire666123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 February 2013 - 19:19

Why not make it all potions and not only epic potions? Someone mentioned it is only useful to a few. But introducing more of these would make more players interested in getting medals wich would result in them trying more aspects of the game.

Bronze: +.01% per point
Silver: +.02% per point
Gold: +.03% per point
Crystal: +.04% per point
Ruby: +.05% per point

+~166% Duration on pots for having ALL Ruby Medals seems fair to me :P

#79 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 19:24

Yea since it will take years to get Ruby medals
and i think it should affect all pots not just epics to make it desirable buff

#80 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 19:24

ALL? What if somebody has only 3 medals and ALL of them are Ruby? :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font: