Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 September 2013 - 17:58

Big kudos on the new SE's. Very nice.

I do think it's about time you at the HCS studios had a bit of a talk about the drop rates of the SE's though. God knows how often I look at the SE log to see the list completely devoid of dropped items. Was thinking the other day, in regards to composing... Unless we want to simply farm Deathspinner amulets, ad infinitum, the SE fragments are ridiculously difficult to obtain.

Either that Grim, or disable SE medals for the day and have some SE events. That could be pretty epic.

Hi forum people I was reading little into this and was wondering why not have the SE's drop fragments as well so people would have a real reason to hunt the unwanted SE's we got running around

sigma_468x60.jpg

#62 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 18:19

Hi forum people I was reading little into this and was wondering why not have the SE's drop fragments as well so people would have a real reason to hunt the unwanted SE's we got running around

they do drop fragments there called items and you break them down

#63 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 September 2013 - 18:51

they do drop fragments there called items and you break them down

I know but when they drop an item the player would either trade it in for fragments or try sell it but if it also drops fragments that would be a bonus like you will always get a chance of looting something maybe 50/50 chance of fragment drop or on the side im just giving my idea

Something simple as this there should be no reason to make an event out of the SE's but I think is no time to think about them till we even have the levels to use an I guess that's gonna be long time

Sorry if you have hard time understanding im still working on my English

sigma_468x60.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: