Photo

1.14 Game Update : 12th June 4pm BST.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
76 replies to this topic

#61 MerchantRathe

MerchantRathe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 19:49

seems they lied about the rested exp working for us non paying members :( all my friends said the same thing they got squat and we all loged out in dif XP rest areas to see what would happen and none of us got anything and we use the beta client and the browser to see what happens and same result so :(

#62 thickenergy

thickenergy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 June 2014 - 20:18

Heh, I doubt they lied. Probably some oversight, bug, or other issue. Just give them some time to sort it out.

I have noticed something odd when I log out, using the client at least. After I hit the logout button the screen goes black for a second and then I get brief flash of my character standing outside, not in the inn, before I get taken back to the character select screen. Not sure that has anything to do with anything but thought I'd mention it just in case.

OMG YOU

Nova_Lux in beta?! Nice to see you back

Yep, that's me. :)  

#63 Alteration

Alteration

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:03

Is there any way to know what "generates high threat" mean?  Like it seems inciting cry doesn't actually generate threat, but just "taunts" so can the description be changed to "force monsters to attack you for 6 seconds".  Or does ignite generate the same amount of threat as impale on single targets?  Does benediction generate lower threat than impale (since it doesn't say it generates high threat)?  Will make tanking easier if the threat production is more easily understood.  

#64 Bryn

Bryn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 June 2014 - 22:52

Rested XP for non-supporters is bugged.  I've moved by alts to several of the inns and have gotten nothing...

Bryn -  Prophet - lvl 45

Ullr -   Ranger -   lvl 32

Thud - Warrior - lvl 16

Payn -  Templar - lvl 16

Jinx -  Mage -      lvl 10

__________________________________________________________________________________

Foraging - 45 | Farming - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Skinning - 34 | Fishing - 45 | Crystal - 45

Alchemy - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Tailoring - 9 | Leather - 9

#65 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:50

seems they lied about the rested exp working for us non paying members :( all my friends said the same thing they got squat and we all loged out in dif XP rest areas to see what would happen and none of us got anything and we use the beta client and the browser to see what happens and same result so :(

Rested XP for non-supporters is bugged.  I've moved by alts to several of the inns and have gotten nothing...

Sorry about that guys. It seems non-supporters aren't getting rested experience. I'm looking into it.

#66 MerchantRathe

MerchantRathe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 18:39

that be great :) Keep up the wonderful work :)

#67 Crofil

Crofil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:02

Heh, I doubt they lied. Probably some oversight, bug, or other issue. Just give them some time to sort it out.

I have noticed something odd when I log out, using the client at least. After I hit the logout button the screen goes black for a second and then I get brief flash of my character standing outside, not in the inn, before I get taken back to the character select screen. Not sure that has anything to do with anything but thought I'd mention it just in case.

Yep, that's me. :)

welcome back mate we've missed you

Crofil - 49  O=(`-`Q)

l0rdka0s - 49 Tank

Ridcully - 49 healer

Liforc - 49 Ranger

Nihilus - 49 Warsin

+ others

#68 slipknot84

slipknot84

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 15:38

and next up...rested relics for supporters. just stand outside the dungeon, log off..and reap the rewards.

tumblr_nahbpgs7Pm1rpnbr6o1_500.gif

#69 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 June 2014 - 22:30

and next up...rested relics for supporters. just stand outside the dungeon, log off..and reap the rewards.

yes pls!

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#70 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 19:21

• Rested XP is now capped at 100% for Supporters and 50% for non-Supporters. The speed at which rested exp is earned has also been increased.

Increased how? i've been logged out in golden tankard for 3-4 days and now have 2.21% rested...

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#71 Narciss

Narciss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 20:09

• Rested XP is now capped at 100% for Supporters and 50% for non-Supporters. The speed at which rested exp is earned has also been increased.

Increased how? i've been logged out in golden tankard for 3-4 days and now have 2.21% rested...

I think it was broken until yesterday update.

#72 MerchantRathe

MerchantRathe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 22:19

rested exp works but for non supporters its like 1-2% every 12-13 hours least thats how mine was i loged out and 12 hours later have a little over 1% rested almost 2% dont expect much but hey its free so why bitch and moan :) its better then getting nothing at all right :)

#73 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 23:25

with 4 alts i can barelly keep then with less then 30% rested exp, it goes way too fast, lol but PLZ dont change it hcs.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

Need level 32 pots order here

Need level 40 pots order here

Need Draft pots order here

Need Elixir pots order here

#74 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 00:06

the point was they stated that rested experience accumlated faster.  however when i was getting rested experience before it was much faster than this. so either they meant to say accumlated slower OR it's bugged and should be looked into :)

i dont remember exactly but i think before it was something like 1-0.5 % rested per hour now it's like 1% every 10 hours or so.... 

or maybe it's been a lot less time between it being fixed and my logging in than i think but pretty sure it was like 20+ hours before i checked that it was fixed.  either way should be looked into :)

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#75 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 22:43

ok it's been 2 more days and i've gotten 6% more rested.  so really curious is that correct? if so how is that increased generation rate like was posted?

#76 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:16

Thanks for letting us know about your concerns guys. I'll have another look at the numbers and double check them.

#77 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 15:51

• Shock and Awe, Rescue Mission and The Absent Warden have been changed from Group quests to Story quests.
  • Othalo Guardhouse no longer requires the player to be in a group to enter it.
  • Othalo Guardhouse has had its difficulty reduced to allow players at level to attempt to solo it.

With these changes there is very, very, very little need to leave Guardhouse as one of the random dungeon instances. I thought the goal of the Random Dungeon was an attempt to get more higher level players working the lower dungeons to help newer players get equipment/ complete the quests? Please look at bumping the requirements up to 10 and removing Guardhouse. I'm sure the player base will bore of Boondocks just as quick, but at least that run cannot be done at level solo.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: