Photo

The Greatest Gothador Player of All Time

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

Poll: Who Is The Greatest Gothador Players of All Time? (89 member(s) have cast votes)

Who Is The Greatest Gothador Players of All Time?

1. JadedHope (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Voted FrankNStein (3 votes [3.37%])

Percentage of vote: 3.37%

3. Capadocious (0 votes [0.00%])

4. CHASS (1 votes [1.12%])

Percentage of vote: 1.12%

5. Voted Debrutsid (3 votes [3.37%])

6. Other (Reply with name) (0 votes [0.00%])

7. Voted seasack (3 votes [3.37%])

8. Voted sniper (2 votes [2.25%])

Percentage of vote: 2.25%

9. Voted RevBlood (4 votes [4.49%])

Percentage of vote: 4.49%

10. Voted PolarBear (2 votes [2.25%])

11. OnionGroove (1 votes [1.12%])

12. Mortll (0 votes [0.00%])

13. METALHEAD666 (1 votes [1.12%])

14. Voted GmbH (10 votes [11.24%])

Percentage of vote: 11.24%

15. insatiable (1 votes [1.12%])

16. Fizzler/Whiro (0 votes [0.00%])

17. Voted Blanchas (2 votes [2.25%])

18. Voted BogeyMan (11 votes [12.36%])

Percentage of vote: 12.36%

19. Voted BurtonX (3 votes [3.37%])

20. Voted ToneBoogie (3 votes [3.37%])

21. Voted vickieverkie (2 votes [2.25%])

22. Voted sacbro73 (5 votes [5.62%])

Percentage of vote: 5.62%

23. Voted Sephidroth (1 votes [1.12%])

24. Voted pyroc (1 votes [1.12%])

25. Voted pacmansb (8 votes [8.99%])

Percentage of vote: 8.99%

26. Voted MysticalMe (1 votes [1.12%])

27. Voted Morbidprogny (9 votes [10.11%])

Percentage of vote: 10.11%

28. Mange (0 votes [0.00%])

29. Kat25/BearCub (0 votes [0.00%])

30. Geach (0 votes [0.00%])

31. Dungler (0 votes [0.00%])

32. dyscord/Persephone (1 votes [1.12%])

33. Voted Aizen/Vicious (3 votes [3.37%])

34. Voted Andor (4 votes [4.49%])

Percentage of vote: 4.49%

35. Voted bayer143 (1 votes [1.12%])

36. Soleran (0 votes [0.00%])

37. Voted TomTom (2 votes [2.25%])

38. Voted osiris/Vaprak (1 votes [1.12%])

39. MummyGossip (0 votes [0.00%])

40. lasciel/validorian (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 morbidprogeny

morbidprogeny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:31

So. Many. Memories.

My flesh and blood son found this thread and sent it to me.... he was an infant back when were burning through this game. (Not my in game spiritual son, Urty) There were a VERY few players we wanted in Fate and were never able to recruit. Actually, Urty may have been the only one.

People can whine all they want about us being dooshes in game and forum alike. I was in it for the fun and to make it as exciting as I could for people. The exchange rate is great in the Dark Forrest, we better be fast, morby will kill ya. What fun Would it ever have been if we all skipped in hand in hand and got rewarded for basically nothing. Any time someone came to me in messenger, yahoo messenger l, what a blast from the past.... and they weren't screaming at me about taking everything they owned, I always gave it back. Lots of times some extra too. They always asked why I would kill them if I was just going to give it back. I always said, was your heart racing? "Yeah."Was it terrifying and exciting at the same time? "Ummmm, Yeah." And I would say, you're welcome. They were always confused. I'd say "Look, what we are doing here is essentially creating a story. What's a story without a good antagonist? Someone to run from and to fight?" They generally responded with something about never having looked at it that way. But that's how I always saw it.

I cut my teeth in the early days in the DF hunting..... I don't remember what critter it was but i had figured out that it was the best xp/gp ratio in the game. So had Cap and Stephy. That's why they had declared the DF off limits to anyone except Omega Cell, and would kill other players on sight. Lucy used to chase me around in there too. Small speed potions that you could buy in a DF shop were the best buy for gold as well, but that was back when you could only take 1 potion at a time and no one wanted to take the time to do it all manually, but it kept me playing on in game rewards for a long while. Insat and became a pain in the butt to Omega Cell, pissed them off during early invasions as well as DF hunting.

Cap saw that we were decent players, and not afraid of stepping on toes. That is precisely why he recruited us to Omega Cell. Once we left our cult and joined Omega Cell he told us that bringing the two of us in was going to piss half the cult off. But this is what he wanted. There were a lot of problems in Omega Cell and he wanted us to shake things up so the problems would leave. And they did. Stephy haaaaated us and wanted us out immediately. Cap refused. I dont remember if Cap booted some people or not, but a bunch of us left and created Fate. Stephy and some other big names of the time did not join us. This is exactly what Cap had wanted. Shortly thereafter, Cap handed the cult over to us. And it wasn't long before we brought Blanchas over too.

There were a lot of up and coming warriors in early years that asked me if I would look at their character and give them some pointers on how to make a better warrior. My way wasn't any kind of best way to build, but I just looked at what their goals were. My way with my character was to see how I could get the most out of APs. And could you feasibly grow your character purely with in game rewards. You could until HCS removed in game purchase of speed potions with gold. It requires a lot of grinding, but that was a good way for me to numb my brain. And I was good at it. Just ask Lash or Zara. They earned a fair few levels off bonded xp.

This might not be the best thread to post all this in, but since when have we in Fate ever really followed the rules.

-morby

Edited by morbidprogeny, Yesterday, 06:41.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: