#61 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:36

Whatever you do, read the skill descriptions this time?  There are some buffs that are only useful to a very small few, for example,  those that add to base stats other than damage ;)

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#62 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 08 October 2014 - 15:59

I am trying to remember the LE  event where there were dragons that drop eggs with golden shield. I  would like to see that dragon come back. It was fun finding those eggs. :) I hope somebody can remember the dragon though.  :unsure:

i never seen this before??  interesting,  AND FOR THIS HALLOWEEN EVENT this year, only high lvls get a change lol weak they dont need it they have all they need :angry: ^_^

~~DARKENESS IS COMING ... RUN & HIDE OR FIGHT WITH PRIDE~~

CHARACTERS:  ZIRXA = LVL  49RANGER(back to daily's :( :angry:

life saver = LVL 9 healer

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

Check out my current auctions here!

#63 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,818 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 October 2014 - 16:47

What? That is serious nonsense. The lower levels still get EVERYTHING that has been created for them thus far. New stuff ONLY needs to be implemented for the higher levels because the game has progressed. It's not favouritism by any stretch of the imagination.

I don't want to see any further posts like this as it really is utter silliness.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: