Photo

What new feature would you like to see added?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1244 replies to this topic

#61 fs_muditjaju

fs_muditjaju
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:12

Please work upon the crush move.. the arena is is currently in favor of the adefensive setup .. thanx :D and have a great day

#62 sweetflyby

sweetflyby

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:13

single skill resets is good, as well as i suggest makin hooftests gear available for public use

#63 fs_mags

fs_mags
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:13

I would like to see a way of opting out of the PvP aspect of this game. I see a lot of bios lately of players that are quitting because they are fed up with getting hit by thieves and losing hard won xp and gold.

I would like to see the option to op out off player vs player something like an amount of time that you haven't attacked anyone that you your unattackable, let the theives and attack each other and leave the creature killers alone

my (much hated) suggestion was that the option to participate in pvp be based on completing a quest and being rewarded/forced with the opt-in/opt-out option. safeguards would need to be put in place to prevent abuse but that would be easy.

am also an advocate of the sliding buff ability.

#64 skepsis

skepsis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:14

WAIT maybe 2 seperate deposits, a personal bank deposit and a guild deposit upgrade? :?: :idea: :?: :idea: :?: :idea:

#65 fs_nicodemus3

fs_nicodemus3
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:14

1. Addition of a weekly summary to the guild advisor

2. Cheaper way to reset just single buffs (Phool's suggestion)

3. Bring back the ~monthly 15% FSP offers

4. Tons of stuff that the FS helper script already adds (buffing and AH links on bios and stuff like that.)

5. Max player skill pts bumped from 150 to 175 per skill.

#66 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:15

*giggles with excitement* o what i would do to have the 10 stamina pvp rating only hit in this game :) it would bring back the fun and enjoyment to PvP for ALL players, not just a select few. i think out of allllll the suggestions ever made, this would have the most positive impact in the game.

#67 konrad57

konrad57

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:16

the ability to turn off PvP

#68 smurflord

smurflord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:17

how about a new stam gain set like say made up of a amulet gloves and a ring we already have one set now how about making a new set for level 350 or so

#69 fs_mags

fs_mags
  • Guests

How about a creature (or creatures) that drops FSP on occasion, accesible to ALL levels?

nope

That's an intelligent comeback... why not?

because HCS have been very clear in the past that FSP will never be given for free. the closest thing to a "free" fsp gain would be the arena which still requires gold to enter.

#70 skepsis

skepsis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

the ability to do 1000 stam attacks on cowardly noobs that pee when theyre defeated

#71 fs_spartan007

fs_spartan007
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:18

How about a creature (or creatures) that drops FSP on occasion, accesible to ALL levels?

nope

That's an intelligent comeback... why not?

FSP is the main source of income for HCS. If they gave it out for free their revenues would drop to nearly nothing, and it would also destroy the FSP to gold exchange

#72 fs_xlegacy

fs_xlegacy
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:19

An FSP DAY!!!
Where player who have purchased FSP within the last two months get the option to send FSP to an anonymous player! Of course, as to be fair, only those who bought FSP can receive them through the event.

And I'd also like to see more contests for everybody. That would be awesome. :D :D :D :D

#73 fs_digimon1

fs_digimon1
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:21

i mean really even if its in upgrades you still shouldnt need it too create a guild it holds poeple back from what they want. :evil: :(

#74 fs_mags

fs_mags
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:22

An FSP DAY!!!
Where player who have purchased FSP within the last two months get the option to send FSP to an anonymous player! Of course, as to be fair, only those who bought FSP can receive them through the event.

And I'd also like to see more contests for everybody. That would be awesome. :D :D :D :D

"send to player"

try it! it works everyday! no need for a special day! :lol:

#75 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

*still giggling*

plus with DA's pvp twist suggestion there could be double pvp rating weekends where you gain/lose twice as much pvp rating. it would make for an exciting weekend both for attacking and defending :)

#76 fs_digimon1

fs_digimon1
  • Guests

hmm. id like fallen sword to have contests for everybody. as in having lvling contests, hunting contests, etc... that would be realy cool for al sorts of people. also have fsps prizes. :D

i aggree very much too this

#77 fs_mags

fs_mags
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:23

totally forgot a major thing that I wanted to see changed, instead of an armor level cap in the arena. Make it an actually level cap. Tired of entering tournaments and getting my clock cleaned by level 200+ players with tons of FSP, access to the best armor, and they have their massive Level Up point bonus... ITS RIDICULOUS!

Also, increase the bounty kills to more than 10. But the cost has to be extremely high, like 1 FSP or something. I like pvp, why change it. People should build two sets to deal with it. Defensive and training. No brainer.

Level up points have no effect in the arena.

#78 Malshun

Malshun

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:23

I would liike to see more Legendaries events. I really enjoyed the one that i took apart in about a month ago

multi maybe. participated in the legendary a month ago and yet just started the game?? hmmm.

#79 fs_digimon1

fs_digimon1
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:24

icehawk12

Level: 80

Guild:

Posted: 25 Mar 2009 03:38 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmm. id like fallen sword to have contests for everybody. as in having lvling contests, hunting contests, etc... that would be realy cool for al sorts of people. also have fsps prizes.
i agree completly

#80 fs_elorana

fs_elorana
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:24

I would like the option to see final price on completed auctions like we used to be able to do. Or even better to be able to see the selling price on the last 10 or 20 of an item if you want. Would make life a lot easier for buyers and sellers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: