Experienced and low level players!! Look here now!!

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you like this idea? (23 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you like this idea?

1. Yes it is an amazing idea and I'd like to take part in it! (53 votes [82.81%])

Percentage of vote: 82.81%

2. Needs a bit of work (11 votes [17.19%])

Percentage of vote: 17.19%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2008 - 01:26

Thanks for the recognition BeerBuddy. I'm happy TiFe helped you out. And you know what I'm just doing a service to all the new players. Also to the game to try and keep players playing cause I personally know that the first while playing the game it's hard to get into. But now I enjoy it. And even if I ever got sick of the game (I don't plan on it) I'd never quit completely because I've met so many nice people on this game. So everyone take note of that! :) Also we need more newbs to sign up! Come on people!! :D Join us and learn good!!

#62 fs_me94555221

fs_me94555221
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2008 - 03:47

i'll help you dryce since the other guy i'm suppose to help isn't very active.

#63 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 12:25

Alright... I am a new guy! I admit I need help! I am getting the basics but probably missing alot and don't even realize it! So If you could help that would be great!

Buffs sent!
Posted Image

#64 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,284 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 07 May 2008 - 14:49

I am always glad to help new folks with their questions as well. if I don't know, I can always think of someone that helped me and direct you to them, as well... any of you are welcome to PM me ingame with questions

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#65 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:48

I send a personal big thanks to Izzy this whole time for giving the new guys their buffs! It has probably helped them a lot. I'm thinking of taking some new guys into my guild to either A) Get them into a god guild they like. or B) Atleast get them off the streets. :D :lol: Thanks BadPenny too! I'll add you under the help but not pair you with anyone specifically. That ok? And then like you said you could help any newb with questions when maybe a partner isn't on. :)

#66 fs_zangetsu99

fs_zangetsu99
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:52

im happy to help=D

RULES
1--my slave hahaa lol should call me master or sensie JOWK
2--add me ass ally
3--he gets free buffs
4--he should be cute!

#67 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:02

I want one!

Buffs sent!
Posted Image

#68 fs_zangetsu99

fs_zangetsu99
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:22

im open for any slaves ahem some low levels to help with=D

#69 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2008 - 14:46

Okay so I'll put zangetsu99 and SlyTemplar together! We need more people to tell me if they're done with their partner! I need more open experienced players! :)

#70 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 15:05

Okay so I'll put zangetsu99 and SlyTemplar together! We need more people to tell me if they're done with their partner! I need more open experienced players! :)

Buffs sent!
Posted Image

#71 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2008 - 19:58

Hey Dusty! I can solve 2 of your 3 questions and problems. I'll solve 2 at once! First of all I'll invite you to my guild to atleast get you started off and hopefully help you find some friends! But I do not know if you can cancel an auction...I'm not very auction house experienced as I buy my items from other players normally unless it's for a friend! I'll also send you some money to help start you off! Hope this all helps! Also I'll put you up with someone....

#72 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2008 - 03:03

Hey Maxx! What do you need help with? Tell me ingame and I'll help you out. Also I just invited you to join my guild. Gratz on being your level already! I hope I can help you, and that you'll stay with my guild for a while atleast! :)

#73 fs_zangetsu99

fs_zangetsu99
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2008 - 12:43

hey nick tell me what i can help you with lol

i wana have anoter buddy my buddy aint playing 24/7

#74 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:34

Well I'd love to hook you guys up but there aren't many low levels needing help right now...Only if they'd sticky this then we wouldn't have to keep bumping it up....I'll put you on a waiting list though!

#75 dahveed

dahveed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 03:46

add me to the list-would love to help

#76 fs_deadraizer

fs_deadraizer
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2008 - 07:47

Add me to the list too.
I'd lyk to help newbies.

#77 Tigerkn

Tigerkn

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 19:18

i could also use a hand. i think i am doing ok, but am not sure about the guilds and what to look for in one? Buffs and how to get them is my question of the hour thanks

#78 sKeleTor

sKeleTor

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 20:46

new players could always join The Number Of The Beast Recruitment Center, we take in all players and help them out then once they reach level 40 (the current join level for The Number Of The Beast) you have a spot there :)

#79 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2008 - 22:47

Okay Max thanks for taking those two in! I didn't have access to a computer recently so I couldn't get on. Now I'll pair you all up! And Max you can keep your two! :) I wouldn't take em away from you so young!! :P Okay partnering up.... :D

#80 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2008 - 23:22

Okay people I'll talk to you all later! ALso i won't be on much this weekend if at all. If added a Q&A and links on my first post! Help me out please! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: