Photo

Developer Chat Notes (28/Mar/2012)

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 fs_unithia

fs_unithia
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:02

Just out of curiosity, when ever a skill change or up grade is discussed, it always centers around PvP of GvG. Why not do something for the regular hunting buffs. Maybe a tweak to get more from them with gear sets. As it stands, it takes a lot of buffs just to be able to compete against say level 425 creatures. Around 15 of them anyways. I'd like to see stronger buffs in the lower levels that make it so your not dependent on higher level players generosity in buffing you. Thanks for hearing me out. :idea: :idea:

#62 Ericborges

Ericborges

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:23

This is True, we need NEW BUFFS FOR LOW LVL´S, only high lvl players (1000+) receive new buffs and lvl´s 100 / 500 dont receive any buff news for us...

I Think we are much dependent like some people say right now, much dependant of High LvL playes making the market full of gold and really high prices in ALL... 1 fsp per buff is much expensive because we need much of this buffs for make a good hunt...

Please, put at least 5 new hunt buffs for low lvl´s and everyone will can share new buffs and dont stay buying for the same guys with increasse the prices all times with new buffs come...

Thnks and sorry for any inconvenience ^^

OPT10_zps3797b3b2.png

#63 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 03 April 2012 - 23:45

*waits patiently for the buff changes* ;)

#64 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:25

erosion is a defensive buff ,so an attackers erosion can never effect the person being attacked,so why is this buff being prevented from working on crystaline gear ?

#65 Trailman

Trailman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:52

Then what you do is tell your members to wear better offline gear.

Hmmm so let me ask you a question. Have you ever beaten a properly equipped and buffed online player without the 2% rule activating while offline? I think not, with the number of different sets now available there is no way an offline player can beat an online and buffed player with out the use of both Reflection and Last Ditch. Reflection and LD activate on the defender but if the defender misses for any number of reasons including the 2% rule that activation was useless and the defender still dies. If they don't the attacker dies. This game is not about pushing a button and winning it is about thinking about what you are doing and how to maximize your chances of winning. Changing Reflection from before armor to after means an offline defender only has the 2% rule to work with. This change to reflection would make the buff almost worthless to anyone offline and you will only see it on online players that can change gear to make use of it.

2320275.png

#66 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 13:33

erosion is a defensive buff ,so an attackers erosion can never effect the person being attacked,so why is this buff being prevented from working on crystalline gear ?

Good question. Attacker has the right to choose to use Crystal on a particular combat, the defender is less inclined. I'm with you that Erode and Breaker should stay with the UB change, still uncertain on if Disarm should stay or not

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: