#61 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:33

And the globals... and manage legendary releases, and the Cave events and.....

*Cries*

Deepfry them ph34r.png

That'd be evil on so many levels!

#62 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:59

The Content Release rate are incredible, even me (lvl 724) can't catch up with the lvl increase rate O.o

#63 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 December 2013 - 16:09

I need two Quest Potions for the Christmas quests. One at 1700 and the other at 1900. Any suggestions as to what would be desirable for a one off?

#64 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 14 December 2013 - 16:14

I need two Quest Potions for the Christmas quests. One at 1700 and the other at 1900. Any suggestions as to what would be desirable for a one off?

Assist 1000

#65 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 14 December 2013 - 18:01

Some ideas, to be taken in a light hearted nature:

Flinch 300

SSI 600

Joint Coordinated Attack & Defence 300

Stalker 300

Could always have a comedy one which had all the "most useful buffs" in it like, great vigor, defiance, deep pockets, evade, fortify, rock skin & aura of protection all level 500, you know just for giggles :P

#66 perliak

perliak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Spain

Posted 14 December 2013 - 18:17

sacrifice 500,  overkill 1000 and necrosis 500 :D

#67 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 18:30

I like the idea of a CoAtt/Def 300 like Davros81 said, or maybe a SH 300ish.  

#68 vamunre

vamunre

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 20:26

I like the idea of a CoAtt/Def 300 like Davros81 said, or maybe a SH 300ish.  

I like it but also would like stalker 1000ish

#69 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:36

How about an Arterial Strike level 2,000 potion?

(See if people remember how to 2 hit. lol)

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#70 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:35

Some high lvl stalker potion would be nice I belive. But some classic high lvl conserve (like 600 - 650) would not hurt as well. Well from players point of view on a broader scale I am not that sure about it.

Another option that comes to mind is a combination of enchat skills (amu, ring, rune, boots, helm - those that are available only as pots, or maybe even a full set of enchants?) of relatively higher lvls like 300 (250). It could be nice and usefull for multiple aspects of the game I think.

#71 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:20

So... If I get the change to leveling for guild xp... I could sit in 1210s, a champion, say, and get GXP equal to if i did it normally at the equal level?

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#72 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 15:27

yes, but might as well gain levels than sublevel for GXP

#73 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 15 December 2013 - 20:09

yes, but might as well gain levels than sublevel for GXP

I just wonder now how many will go for each option ?

Earning GXP whilst standing still on a champion will earn more for the guild that "normal" levelling will do because of the lack of walking.

Still, that was Hoof's decision - I still think that the "drop x levels, portal back to Krul and relevel properly" option was a better solution, but hey ho ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#74 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 20:19

Still, that was Hoof's decision - I still think that the "drop x levels, portal back to Krul and relevel properly" option was a better solution, but hey ho ...

subleveling and deleveling/releveling off a champion are two different things

I just wonder now how many will go for each option ?

^about GXP farming VS plain leveling.. might as well work your way towards EOC since you are more helpful to your guild at a higher level than just subleveling off a champion for GXP.. seems like a waste of stamina where it could be spent else for the guild.. 

but HCS really needs to look at how difficult champions are at EOC. i can one hit some easily and i'm half the level  :blink:

Edited by RebornJedi, 15 December 2013 - 20:20.

#75 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 16 December 2013 - 20:33

Loving this "roadmap" of yours BG, but, if content is coming out in batches of 25 levels / fortnight, then I think pitching the potential  2nd Xmas quest at 1900 is aiming it a little high ? 

Maybe. But we'll see.

You sneaky so n so - you had the xp event in your head the whole time, didn't you .. admit it.

The xp event will make 1900 for most of those at/near to EOC when the thread started much more feasible ....

So, I see 1900-1925 is earmarked for 23rd Dec ? - any chance of it before the event ? LOL.

(and, finally, a gentle reminder about those pesky master realms, pretty please ? )

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#76 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 21:04

Like only a 1700 or 1900 can use them?? Then id suggest reveal and great vigor :P

If its the level then thats a bit more complicated, will they be bound? Are they repeatable or just a one off?

If its a one time reward and bound then maybe go with the xmas theme and give a present, maybe a high level asst, gold foot, heavy weight, or really get generous and make it TH/merch (thou a low level maybe 180 or so)

If its not bound or something that can be farmed mutiple times but level restricted then it should be pretty worthless buffs IMO and better to be bound.

And what about all the other levels??? Maybe a bunch of pots all across the range and maybe even where if say a 1900 does all the quests from 1-1900 they end up with a set of buffs to make a leveling run with but spread out so everyone is included say 

AL 500 for 100

ssi for 200

flinch for 300

stalker for 400

csrv for 500

and so on keeping one main leveling buff and one secondary per 400 or so levels but mainly that all would go together no matter how high you can go :)

And those 17 LE dragons,,, that would be pretty cool for those of us who dont level so much,, or maybe 2x gold too,, that would be a great xmas celebration for pvpers almost as great as the promo code gift was last year :)

Edited by watagashi, 16 December 2013 - 21:53.

#77 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 16 December 2013 - 21:45

Like only a 1700 or 1900 can use them?? Then id suggest reveal and great vigor :P

If its the level then thats a bit more complicated, will they be bound? Are they repeatable or just a one off?

If its a one time reward and bound then maybe go with the xmas theme and give a present, maybe a high level asst, gold foot, heavy weight, or really get generous and make it TH/merch (thou a low level maybe 180 or so)

If its not bound or something that can be farmed mutiple times but level restricted then it should be pretty worthless buffs IMO and better to be bound.

And what about all the other levels???

If they're anything like the previous Xmas quests that give potions, they'll be bound and non-repeatable. 

"get really generous and make it TH/merch (thou a low level maybe 180 or so)" ?? - Hmmm, really generous there ;) - But, NO to anything bringing more gold in (other than the restoration of the gold / kill at high levels - which is being reinstated, thankfully)

"and what about all the other levels???" - are you for real ? 

There are Xmas quests at Level 15, Level 50, Level 300, Level 500, Level 700, Level 900, Level 1100, Level 1300 and Level 1500 - so, seems logical to add 2 more at Level 1700 and Level 1900. You have between 6 and 9 (depending on if you've done some) awaiting you already...

Getting back to the suggestions ...

Given that the Level 1100 reward was an AL500 potion and that the Level 1300 was a Doubler 1200 and that the Level 1500 was AM500/Dblr 1K, maybe make them :-

Level 1700 :- LIB 500 or so ?

Level 1900 :- LF 1200 ?

Edited by Pardoux, 16 December 2013 - 21:46.

#78 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 21:56

Basically, I'd create a potion and it would be targeted at a specific creature, in a manner similar to needing a specific item to hit a creature (Like the Spook Smasher Caster to hit Tommy Aches and the Pesky Spook).

That would be pretty cool since currently the paladir and halloween ones are the only out there and the description of it working for all the buffs level and below leaves some problems if you have to make a 1800 one 

Maybe make one of the quests work around the new reveal and have that be one of the pots?

Edited by watagashi, 16 December 2013 - 21:56.

#79 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 22:01

If they're anything like the previous Xmas quests that give potions, they'll be bound and non-repeatable. 

Just making sure of that, it makes a big difference what id suggest if it was bound and one shot than farmable and sellable

"get really generous and make it TH/merch (thou a low level maybe 180 or so)" ?? - Hmmm, really generous there ;) - But, NO to anything bringing more gold in (other than the restoration of the gold / kill at high levels - which is being reinstated, thankfully)

For a one shot thats only 180 it wouldnt bring that much more in,, a 250 or so? Yea too big..also thinking of what a gift it could give the pvpers if there was a th/merch 180 going on this 2x event,, pvpers need gifts too!

"and what about all the other levels???" - are you for real ? 

Yes I am,,, why not add a bunch more quests and pots for the holiday??

There are Xmas quests at Level 15, Level 50, Level 300, Level 500, Level 700, Level 900, Level 1100, Level 1300 and Level 1500 - so, seems logical to add 2 more at Level 1700 and Level 1900. You have between 6 and 9 (depending on if you've done some) awaiting you already...

And done the years they were out.

Getting back to the suggestions ...

Given that the Level 1100 reward was an AL500 potion and that the Level 1300 was a Doubler 1200 and that the Level 1500 was AM500/Dblr 1K, maybe make them :-

Level 1700 :- LIB 500 or so ?

Level 1900 :- LF 1200 ?

I dont really like the LF one. Again my main arguement would be if it was one time and bound its not bad maybe a bit high on the LF one but hell its xmas right?

Edited by watagashi, 16 December 2013 - 22:02.

#80 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 22:07

should be a buff that isn't used in any global potion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana