BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,819 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 January 2015 - 16:29

Hi there.

The Santork LE's have not been released yet. There will be a news post when they are released.

~ Grim

#62 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 16:34

Hi there.

The Santork LE's have not been released yet. There will be a news post when they are released.

~ Grim

is there going to be any new ones grim or is that them done now

#63 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,819 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 January 2015 - 16:39

The Santork beasties will be the same but new recipes will be released for you to create two new sets. New recipes, new cracker, new Baubles. 

#64 winemaker

winemaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 January 2015 - 16:59

and maybe a new potion or 2 to make also?

#65 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 January 2015 - 17:04

and maybe a new potion or 2 to make also?

great idea :)

#66 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,819 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 January 2015 - 17:18

There's no plans for new potions I'm afraid. With the Christmas Gift and all the eggs created recently, I'd have thought we have enough new potions for the time being.

~ Grim

#67 Teuchter

Teuchter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 20:48

hello , Yes  BG  a lot of new potions were releases with the dragons in the form of eggs but  so many were duplicates of potions already available in some form or other it seemed a big let down ,I felt a little more thought could have gone into it, however  just my two bits worth ,  Also some were  unbound so late in the event (1st wave potions) there was no time toreplace what I had discarded , .  :(  Wee

#68 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 21:22

Thanks for the Santorkies, I like suspense mode (o0

#69 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 05 January 2015 - 22:37

The Santork beasties will be the same but new recipes will be released for you to create two new sets. New recipes, new cracker, new Baubles. 

Just hope that the new recipes don't involve getting regular stuff, then having to use them to invent upgraded versions, then use those to create icy / firey santork and then use those to make noxious / earthen and then use THOSE to make the new stuff.

That process is WAY too convoluted and only those with massive BP's can take advantage of it, due to the sheer number of stages / invents involved....

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#70 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 January 2015 - 03:51

BG are the 4 titans all seasonal? looking for confirmation from the cows. thanks.

#71 tief

tief

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 05:38

let me rephrase it, i havnt seen a single one yet, are they out by any chance?

#72 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,819 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 January 2015 - 10:41

BG are the 4 titans all seasonal? looking for confirmation from the cows. thanks.

Yes, all the new Titans are seasonal.

let me rephrase it, i havnt seen a single one yet, are they out by any chance?

Hi there.

~ Grim

#73 winemaker

winemaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 January 2015 - 14:00

ready and waiting for that home page announcement  :D

#74 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 03:17

Looking forward to some new recipes, just hope they do not require the consumption of 2 of last years sets to make... Becomes tedious to invent and make 10-20 old sets to make a new 1.

Would rather just have a bunch of baubles and crackers to collect to make the items.

#75 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 16:18

I wish I had known the Santorks were out. Could have used some Crackers :( Oh well, maybe next year

#76 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,819 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 January 2015 - 16:22

They are not. As I've said a couple of times now, they've not been released yet. A news post will tell you when they are.

#77 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 21:15

They are not. As I've said a couple of times now, they've not been released yet. A news post will tell you when they are.

welp should have read this post first.. Disregard my Message in other post about santorks being Due ;) lol my bad.

#78 hittokiri

hittokiri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 23:00

grim, can you please make a recipe to be able to "convert" the earthen santork set to the new sets?

the earthen santork set uses EXACTLY the same amount of items to invent as the new sets

to invent earthen santork you need 2 fiery + 2 icy

NEW:

to invent pestilent santork you need 2 fiery + 2 icy

to invent shroud touched santork you need 2 fiery + 2 icy

all 3 sets use the same exact number of items to invent, only difference are the new Baubles which can be easily solved

make this "convert-recipes":

earthen santork + new Baubles = pestilent santork

earthen santork + new Baubles = shroud touched santork

:)

additionally this new 2 "convert-recipes" are a gold sink too

#79 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 January 2015 - 23:05

grim, can you please make a recipe to be able to "convert" the earthen santork set to the new sets?

the earthen santork set uses EXACTLY the same amount of items to invent as the new sets

to invent earthen santork you need 2 fiery + 2 icy

NEW:

to invent pestilent santork you need 2 fiery + 2 icy

to invent shroud touched santork you need 2 fiery + 2 icy

all 3 sets use the same exact number of items to invent, only difference are the new Baubles which can be easily solved

make this "convert-recipes":

earthen santork + new Baubles = pestilent santork

earthen santork + new Baubles = shroud touched santork

:)

additionally this new 2 "convert-recipes" are a gold sink too

Better idea, I like it mate :)

#80 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 January 2015 - 23:09

How are the recipes known / in the AH already when, supposedly, the event hasn't started yet ?

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: