• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#61 Abdullah89

Abdullah89

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 00:24

soooooooooooooooooooooo.........where's our 20% bonus now? i need more FSPs so i can sell and have the $ to do those upgrades. ;-)

If I wanted to hear repetitive whining, I would run a kennel :/

It would be nice to keep it on topic & stop derailing threads

ON TOPIC:

Great update moos!!

OFF TOPIC:

thanks for calling me a dog...but last time I checked I still resembled a human....some what at least. and as for the whininig...i prefer to think of it this way....if i say it enough i will either get muted/band, OR the more preferred option...they will put the 20% up just to shut me up if nothing else :)

ON TOPIC

yea nice update.

#62 chslayer

chslayer

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Australia

Posted 23 November 2012 - 00:27

I didn't ' call you a dog' ... I was merely stating how YOUR repetitive posts come across to me personally.

/ intermission. Resume programming 8)

Sorry for the thread hijack guys :)

#63 Kardel

Kardel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 00:27

Nice! Great way to encourage the young ones to invest.

Osverin is not my God anymore.

8)

#64 shdowdrgn

shdowdrgn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 00:30

soooooooooooooooooooooo.........where's our 20% bonus now? i need more FSPs so i can sell and have the $ to do those upgrades. ;-)

If I wanted to hear repetitive whining, I would run a kennel :/

It would be nice to keep it on topic & stop derailing threads

ON TOPIC:

Great update moos!!

thanks for calling me a dog...but last time I checked I still resembled a human....some what at least. and as for the whininig...i prefer to think of it this way....if i say it enough i will either get muted/band, OR the more preferred option...they will put the 20% up just to shut me up if nothing else :)

no offense but after the last couple threads i would go with ether of the first options... no way the cows should give into people trying to annoying them to death. its more like what a little kid does when they are at a store crying for a toy that the parents cant afford..

On topic now. thanks cows. i really like this update!!! very well done, the prices seem fair and reasonable and it is far from over powered so FSP buys for upgrades will still hold there place while newer players and all can get a bit of a boost as well :)

Drinks all around and a big pat on the back :)

#65 Reddstarr

Reddstarr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 00:31

need way more for this to be any fun.. find more to put in there.

- +1% Experience towards next level (Max +5)

-Reserve Stamina. (Make it just like current stamina upgrade is) would be great to stock up for an XP event.

-Component spots (Max +20)

- +1 Max Auctions (Max +5)

- +1 (Max +5) stam gain for 24 hours. make it reset each 24 hours and make it cost more each upgrade.

= +1 (Max +5 xp gain for 24 hours. make it reset each 24 hours and make it cost more each upgrade.

i agree to the Reserve stam maybe 100 reserve stam every 3 days at maybe 200k gold per 10?

#66 shdowdrgn

shdowdrgn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 00:32

Nice! Great way to encourage the young ones to invest.

Osverin is not my God anymore.

8)

careful you might get smited! :shock: :shock:
god no like disobedience :P:P

#67 Abdullah89

Abdullah89

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 00:33

I didn't ' call you a dog' ... I was merely stating how YOUR repetitive posts come across to me personally.

/ intermission. Resume programming 8)

Sorry for the thread hijack guys :)

didn't call me it directly...but u implied it pretty much...don't worry...i couldn't careless...if i had i would have apologized and stopped my "whining" lols!

and yes...sorry for hijacking...NOW i'm gonna b leaving...going over to my cousins, and getting me a sub while i'm at it lmao....TRYING to have a life....or at least show to others that i "have" one ;-)

#68 Reddstarr

Reddstarr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 00:33

as the Temple says, Osverin only blesses the wise. Looks like Sahira will be more popular!

#69 onray24

onray24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 November 2012 - 00:42

next all we need is a few gold upgrades for guilds

#70 Abdullah89

Abdullah89

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 00:43

who says i'm not a little kid? :P

#71 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:06

hoof after reading the thread would it be possible the +current stamina could it be made to go as reserve stamina ..after all current or reserved it still stamina after all.. reason is two fold lower players with a max stam could hoard there stamina they buy each day till a day they could really use it say a LE event or global event and ppl like me could just save it it can be months b4 i level not always cause i am not at full stam as i just leave it but till i have a enough lvls for it to be worth doing..

#72 murabane

murabane

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:06

Nice update should help newer players a ton, and especially players who can't donate. This should help to keep more fsp in circulation also, as a few less fsp will disappear into the dark abyss of an upgrade page never to be seen again. I don't believe to many upgrades need to make much of an appearance here as i don't see many people taking a chance to carry enough gold to get an upgrade towards +1 stam gain or any equivalent of a greater costing upgrade.

#73 Splash

Splash

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:34

hoof after reading the thread would it be possible the +current stamina could it be made to go as reserve stamina ..after all current or reserved it still stamina after all.. reason is two fold lower players with a max stam could hoard there stamina they buy each day till a day they could really use it say a LE event or global event and ppl like me could just save it it can be months b4 i level not always cause i am not at full stam as i just leave it but till i have a enough lvls for it to be worth doing..

^This. More people would probably use the upgrade if it were reserve stam instead of current.

#74 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:39

^This. More people would probably use the upgrade if it were reserve stam instead of current.

Agreed - I would anyway. 100 extra stam as current stamina is of no use to me, but tucking away 100 reserve stam definately is :)

#75 milon9999

milon9999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:45

wow.. great upgrade . now all the player will have the equal opportunity to maximize there stamina . Great job HCS :D

dbzteengohansig_by_zzkurozz-d69715k.png

#76 Crofil

Crofil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:47

Great jobs Cows

i like the idea thrown out to change the current stamina to reserve stamina

Crofil - 49  O=(`-`Q)

l0rdka0s - 49 Tank

Ridcully - 49 healer

Liforc - 49 Ranger

Nihilus - 49 Warsin

+ others

#77 GoHalos

GoHalos

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:31

This is a great idea. Should have been implemented sooner. Now the newcomers to the game have more opportunity to better their character.

#78 aliadnan12

aliadnan12

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:59

Like the idea very much will be a good sink everyday though i also would like to see some stuff being brought from gold nice overall

#79 NOOSE

NOOSE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:22

Great update. Any chance you might add some new upgrades and/or increase the maximum daily max stamina upgrades? 10 a day is only 300 a month, or 3650 a year.

#80 fs_misskinn

fs_misskinn
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:41

Seriously.. I was thinking quitting the game for past two days.. If you can check, i only login for 1 or 2 times a day but no stamina is burned.. this is the best FS Upgrade so far.. was thinking about suggesting some ideas to limit fsp price.. but hey, FS current update is far exceeding my expectation... *thumbs up*

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: