1236 replies to this topic

#61 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,960 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:45

ah just noticed I cant deactivate buffs from world map when i click on icons .. but its work on old map

#62 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:56

ah just noticed I cant deactivate buffs from world map when i click on icons .. but its work on old map

ditto...

#63 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,960 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:57

Titans Not showing on new map...

+ whenever i go to world its take forever to load new map looks like this > Posted Image
so i have to use "Ctrl+f5" everytime to make it show

#64 Trothgar

Trothgar

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:18

Clicking on the Guild Log button gives me my Notepad instead of the Guild Log. (Firefox 8, Greasemonkey disabled)

#65 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:43

Clicking on the Guild Log button gives me my Notepad instead of the Guild Log. (Firefox 8, Greasemonkey disabled)

Read the previous posts ;) - update the FS-Helper and all will be well again ..

#66 fs_smoki22

fs_smoki22
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:21

using latest version of chrome...map work perfectly...everything is great,no bug,no lag on far distance moving...works perfectly :)

#67 fs_smoki22

fs_smoki22
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:25

just one question...when i changed my theme i get that special offer on the left side and its there always...i cant hide it,or move it...

#68 fs_darkenlord

fs_darkenlord
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:59

I am using Chrome

my allies box is not appearing right
sometimes nobody appears, but when their names appear, the buttons to send messages, quick buff, send itens don't appear

#69 Fictions

Fictions

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:06

Checked the box for the new UI, now when I press the area to go into my character, the button doesnt work........ basically I cannot now go back in and switch it back to how it was.

#70 MightyMaff

MightyMaff

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:33

When on world map and you adjust the zoom focus, if you press worl again it defaults back to original.

Anyway it can be fixed at what we adjusted it to?

#71 fs_endburg

fs_endburg
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:41

I have the new UI checked in my user preferences but I still am on the old interface. I've cleared cookies, etc.

#72 sttawnaes

sttawnaes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:44

I see a possible issue with the click to go.

Try clicking somewhere 5-10 spots away from you, then click in another spot away from that..

I found that the character was tripping out and going places i didn't even click on.

I'm using FF 7.0 with greasemonkey disabled.

Only reason I say this is because of titan hunting. If there are a lot of people hunting titans and your on your way to kill it and it moves you need to be able to cancel out the previous request to move to the next.

#73 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 13:24

If I zoom in and out quickly the map turns upside down and then freezes so i have to reload the page

#74 NebetHet

NebetHet

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 13:28

I use hungarian keyboard where changed 'Z' and 'Y' keys. Please add to settings menu this option.

#75 fs_krutchem

fs_krutchem
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 14:01

while using the new beta map. i went to zoom our or in and it would basically turn the map screen to either black or the color of the area im in.

#76 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 14:06

I logged off with the greyscale theme. After logging back on greyscale doesn't work. The background is white and the rest looks like the classic theme. I am using Chrome with Greasemonkey disabled. Classic and Default seem to be okay.

Edit: Also, I had the new map enabled and it was reset to the old map when I logged on.

Greyscale is now working for me again!

#77 fs_sangdiablo

fs_sangdiablo
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 14:20

The map works fine for me.

This isn't a bug per se, but I'm curious... Would it be possible to add an option that would move the list of mobs window over to another part of the screen, say just above or just below where messages pop up on the left sidebar? Then it would not obscure the upper right corner of the map. Another option to try could be making it transparent, so the map could be seen through the background, and possibly, buttons.

All in all, though, excellent HTML5 canvas tag/Javascript solution. :)

You can drag it?

I can drag it, but with any action, it resets to the default position. It works, but the reset to default is rather annoying.

FYI, I used both FF (7.0.1) and Chrome (16.0.912.32 beta-m). I'm guessing that since it worked the same in both, it's not a bug, but the way it was intentionally designed.

#78 doomlord

doomlord

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 14:22

Think i was a bit harsh on the zooming controls... dragged the "-" down and this happened

Posted Image

#79 fs_jeanie99

fs_jeanie99
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 14:28

you can't de-activate active buffs from new map

#80 fs_jt

fs_jt
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 14:30

Think i was a bit harsh on the zooming controls... dragged the "-" down and this happened

Ahh I've seen this before, hopefully it'll be more robust soon.

you can't de-activate active buffs from new map

This hasn't been implemented yet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: