You basic One-hitting Guide to levels 140-185

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#61 fs_me94555221

fs_me94555221
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:24

Well made it from 140 to 175 with baron and 1 hitting 95% of the time.

I think it was really great since there was no chance of dying and cause of that not losing any xp or gold.

I think Baron can make it all the way if you update the rest of the items. better said I know ;), I did it hehe.

note* baron used is perfect and fully forged; price 260 fsp

...260 fsp. take santork from 150-175 and the full perf set is 100 fsp max. then get perf ff marpolo and that is max of 75 fsp and that takes you from 175-187. 175 fsp compared to 260. don't even need baron set.

#62 ScarletTestAce

ScarletTestAce

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 01:16

need some quick help.....i have the set currently posted for lvl 140s to 1 hit but i'm having problems with my attack rating...do i just need buffs? or does everything haver to be FFed for it to work

#63 ScarletTestAce

ScarletTestAce

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 23:04

meh since no one responded and my guild helped me with aset I'd personally suggest

Baron set + Lesser Santork claws + mancrusha

add a few standard buffs (which for me alone was EW, Fury, TH,Lib,Merch,Al all lvl 100 only + the guild bonus stats) and I was one hitting

#64 fs_expires

fs_expires
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:24

all those gear that are mention from above post are so costly.
1 hit from lvl 80-142 i use deep set and mancrusha set no forge at all but they are perfect with the combine of berzerk 200 fury 140 and EW 140. from 142-150 i 2 hit because i am not going to spend 135 fsp just to fully forge the gear and that is not including the complete gear make over. 1 hit from 50-170 i use santork set fully forge and perfect with samaels ring fully forge excelence. lvl 170 is a bit tricky but u have 3 choice either stay and kill the goatman monster till u hit 171 or u can kill flesh warlock but killing the flesh warlock u need 900 defence so u have to change your gear by switching santork set to samela void set keep the claw swap the helm with Helmet of Roale, shield is great shield of lanskar, armor is armor of neight, and amulet of eighast from 150-170 i swap between luma boot , queal boot and golden eye armor and dark ethal shield lvl 169 i swap the ethal shield for shield of greghar swap the armor for ghau slate armor cuz i need 1.25 armor to do it.
lvl 170 it seem troublesome to swap to defence gear so best bet is to kill the goatman till u 171 the other choice is suicide. seem like from 170-175 u can keep the santork set with the combination of item i mantion to kill the goatman from lvl 170-175 in one of those lvl u will need DC and a bit more attack so look for attack item or something (((( MY LEVEL UP STATS IS 60 INTO ATTACK RATING AND THE REST INTO DMG SO IF U DONT HAVE THE STATS CLOSE TO MY I DONT KNOW BUT IF I DIDNT MESS UP WITH THE ATTACK RATING I WOULD OF PUT IT ALL INTO DMG ALSO IT DEPEND WHAT GUILD U IN TOO)))))
ALSO NOTICE THAT THE ONLY ITEM THAT IS EVER FULLY FORGE IS SANTORK SET AND SAMAELS RING

#65 fs_expires

fs_expires
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2008 - 15:39

santork set will get u to lvl 185 easy. at lvl 175 i use santork set marpolo armor, boot of pelacroz, greshas rune, samaela void ring, and dark ethal shield. i have a total of 2.620k dmg and 938 attack rating without any buff on me only thing that is fully forge is santork set and samaela void ring. with those kind of dmg and attack rating you should 1 hit from 175-186 easy but there r lvl in there that u dont need those kind of dmg so try to 1 hit set up and put in armor to survive if u miss. only go suicide tactic only if u dont have any choice.

#66 fs_williamk92

fs_williamk92
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2008 - 05:04

With the New Cu sith set 1-hit becomes much more easier. I can have 2.9k Damage when combined with marpolo armor , Banshee Helm and Void set

#67 fs_myrth77

fs_myrth77
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2008 - 17:24

i went for a non suicide setup

from level 145 to 150

baron set (mine was not forged but FF would be best)
FF Jahd Ring
FF Gloves of Tenlai
FF Boots of Queal
FF rune decay
FF mancrusha amulet
FF ankon armor

from 150 -160

FF Rarek Armor (but you can stick with ankon if you want a guild mate did)
FF Cu Sith Collar
FF Cu Sith Rune of Command

from 160-

FF Samaels Void set
FF Cu Sith set
Greater Helmet of Zackar (for the armor going for non suicide)
Armor of Fedlig

lvl 162 change to Helmet of Mystal
lvl 164 change to Armor of Techal

lvl 174 changed to Helmet of Zalihan
lvl 175 changed to Banshee armor
lvl 175 changed to FF Banshee helm (did not always use check creatures damage used Helmet of Zalihan for some levels)

The only necessary buff is Beserk, potions are the better option too and that's not needed all the time

I'll reedit as i get higher

#68 fs_fourtho

fs_fourtho
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2008 - 20:21

At what level can you no longer 1 hit with samael+cu sith+santork hat+au xen armor? >2,700 damage fully buffed but no armor or defense to speak of. Not quite fully forged, either.

... a few hours later: never mind. Found it. The flesh bersekers are too much to reliably take in one hit so I adopted the armor you suggested with helmet of reigmal, which preserves damage and has almost as much armor and now survive every time I fail to 1-shot something and then win. Thanks!

#69 fs_hillty890

fs_hillty890
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2008 - 16:34

Click here to feed me a Star Fruit!

Get your own at Flyffables!

#70 fs_hillty890

fs_hillty890
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2008 - 16:36

img]http://www.pokeplushies.com/images/adoptables/942290.gif[/img]
Click here to feed me a Star Fruit!
Get your own at Flyffables!

#71 HazedOne

HazedOne

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:30

the best way to one hit is to be heavily buffed...heavily

#72 celendais

celendais

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:59

this thread is pre Cu Sith and preBaron .... new sticky thread for 140+ proposed.

#73 fs_nuantho7

fs_nuantho7
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2009 - 19:59

(For now) Setup from level 150 to level 184: Vexus set + Cu sith set + Void ring + Boots of Pelacroz. Attack 1129 and Damage 2976 with NO buffs whatsoever! Void ring FF and Cu Sith is all Perfect. Rest of the equip is Excellet and 1x or 2x forged.

#74 celendais

celendais

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 22:46

Why go kamikaze when it is not necessary.

Vexus set?? Combined with CuSith you have neither armor nor defense to survive?? While on other hand CuSith+ Armor of Fedlig+Greater Helmet of Light+Reindeer Antlers give you enough damage AND armor. this suicide Vexus strat makes no sense to me at all.

#75 fs_nuantho7

fs_nuantho7
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2009 - 00:22

Why go kamikaze when it is not necessary.

Vexus set?? Combined with CuSith you have neither armor nor defense to survive?? While on other hand CuSith+ Armor of Fedlig+Greater Helmet of Light+Reindeer Antlers give you enough damage AND armor. this suicide Vexus strat makes no sense to me at all.

Not enough damage to 1-hit-kill.

#76 RagnarokIT

RagnarokIT

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 01:19

Hi!

I'm at level 150.
I use baron set FF, CU SITH claws, collar and rune, boots of queal, jahd ring and king au armor.

I can do 1-hit versus the "Vexus wasp", but if I miss, I die.

Is there a better combination to grant 1-hit and rising armor in order to not die on miss?

EDIT: After searching I found that the mancrusha armor can do the trick

#77 celendais

celendais

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:14

Not enough damage to 1-hit-kill.

provided level points are allocated correctly : all the way to 185 there are combos to 1-hit-kill safely apart from PS/CH. I did not use any stronger pot than ber200 and had enough damage and armor all the way to 185. Never saw 1 piece of vexus. At 186 it´s possible Vexus can be part of a kamikaze setup, never looked into that since I fell for Samurai there.

#78 celendais

celendais

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:17

Hi!

I'm at level 150.
I use baron set FF, CU SITH claws, collar and rune, boots of queal, jahd ring and king au armor.

I can do 1-hit versus the "Vexus wasp", but if I miss, I die.

Is there a better combination to grant 1-hit and rising armor in order to not die on miss?

EDIT: After searching I found that the mancrusha armor can do the trick

at 152 look for armor of fedlig , a common drop that beats mancrusha armor.

#79 fs_ankurjain

fs_ankurjain
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2009 - 12:59

Hey there, I might be a noob in all parts of the game, but particularly active in equipment handling lol, i just seem to be obsessed with it...

I wonder why people donot realize the importance of defensive buffs...HCS hasn't made them just so that you can do time-pass filling them with skill points....they have USE(most depend on base points so they might not be so effective) but the use of buffs like last ditch, defiance and deep pockets should be highlighted....

Though i can't say about what equipment at level 140- 150, i would like to remind people that the undead plague victims at level 140 are undead, holy flame would work EXCEPTIONALLY well at least a level or two..

Then again, elite hunter gives only 20 % more exp, and two hitting would reduce xp by 50 % so there's no use of EH here, its better to use a 1 hit setup without EH...and if using a suicide setup its advisable to use the previously mentioned ''defence'' buffs.....

Offense buffs like wither and deathwish have been thouroughly neglected too....if you are in a guild with level 250/300 + players, its virtually impossible to not be exposed to those buffs....
If you don't have a guild, join one!!

#80 fs_toc13

fs_toc13
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2009 - 14:30

Before all the shiny new buffs there was lots of discussion on the various merits of 2-hitting, 1-hitting without EH & 1-hitting while under-levelling.

Because you can easily do without DW & Wither certainly before 186, it tends not to be put on. Saves an awful lot of stamina for the buffer that way- means I get to hunt every 36 hours instead of never.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: