Photo

CD for Titans

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic

Poll: What do you think? (46 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think?

1. Voted Yes, I agree (10 votes [21.74%])

Percentage of vote: 21.74%

2. Voted No, I don't agree (36 votes [78.26%])

Percentage of vote: 78.26%

Vote

#61 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:19

Perhaps only certain titans deserve to be hit by the mighty.

#62 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:30

Also, the 2,000 hit idea heavily favors the top Titan guilds. Why? If you don't secure the Titan, you gain tkp. With many titans, it Takes 1.5k - 4k hits to secure. Easy for the big bad Titan guilds. All the little guilds will get 2-4k tkp. That will get you 20%-40% on your way to an epic and your on cool down. Bad idea. Please look from the viewpoint of a non-FFS guild. Not something that impacts 1% of Titan hunters. And go for the kraken!

#63 Splash

Splash

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:38

Sorry to say it, but if you frackers are complaining about the same 2 people in your guild 'hogging' the kills, then you might want to rethink the whole 'top/best guild' thing. Teamwork is kind of a thing you know :?:

:arrow: Let it go.

#64 Lsrpm

Lsrpm

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:16

This was probably mentioned but how about you just make this rule in your own guild..Oh Bob and Tom secured that titan? Ok Bob and Tom you no longer hunt that titan for 2 weeks(the CD on the titan plus another week)

Problem solved..As for the idea i say no because again people who are good at hunting titans *cough* FFS *cough* would have more members hunting the same titan so and so is out then put these 2 or 3 in etc.

uwClls8.png

#65 fortville

fortville

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:03

This thread is pretty much dead as he no longer has an argument. Kraken showed up while he was logged into the game and the forum, his guild was not on CD, his guild mates were not dominating(If fact not even one kill), and he did not go for it. He had the opportunity that he claims he never gets and did not take advantage of it.

Posted Image

#66 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,850 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:08

I've stated HCS's standpoint on this. It has not changed, nor will it. This thread is locked.

*Locked*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: