DemonGate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:40

I would really like to see :

a) manually/ONline buffs

and b ) Automatic/OFFline buffs.

There are too many whining that often they cant find buffs around, the automatic/OFFline selling would get around this.

i also think it should goto your "purse" if your OFFline. That should be the price you pay for being OFFline.

Good idea, personally i'd like you to fix/add the things that have already been started and not finished (auto drink and auto extract), but hey.......

edited for those damn emoticons showing up as my b ) lol

Edited by DemonGate, 30 December 2013 - 02:44.

#62 Shadow19231

Shadow19231

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:40

I would love a way to set an *auto-buff* price, for example if they want SH and i have an auto buff setup for 150k gold for example, or whatever, then if they pick that, then i dont even get a pm asking to be buffed. assuming they have the gold in hand, and i have enough stamina, the transaction happens without my direct input. i would even be willing to have this taxed a bit so i dont have to take the time needed to respond, and a) it worked even while offline, and B) the money went straight into the bank.

there are several big pros of this i can see, buffs would be required to be only paid in gold. which would rejuvinate the markeplace, and decrease buff costs significantly for those who want to buff at competitive rates. among others for ease of buffing, like other people said, not having to wait for buffs, etc. etc.

you would also be able to pm the person if you wanted to only pay in fsp ofc.

any opinions on this folks? 

My opinion is that i spend about 3-4fsp total on buffs. That very rarely is converted to gold. That time when i sent it, till you convert it is prime PvP detail. I feel if this did happen, you should have to deal with the PvP players. Putting it in directly to the bank would leave pvp out altogether

#63 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:51

I like this idea of having a system to help players find  buffs shops. I would like to add a filter system like ah in a sense if buffer wants to pay in gold what buffs, example hunting or pvping buffs types as way to filter the buffs .  Perhaps an addition of listing a mentor might be good addition to help new players in purchasing right buffs for what they want.  I like the idea that player has to be online to accept too and automatic pay. I support this idea a lot and I am looking forward to the implementing of this update. :) 

#64 PsychoPathe

PsychoPathe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:00

Hoof I like the idea!

To add to the idea, make it so that there is a max inactive period before there buff offers are removed from the "Buff Marketplace"

Otherwise it would be just like putting things in the shout box.. that last long after the individual has logged out or gone AFK.

#65 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:08

The buff seller needs to be online to be able to accept the request from the buyer. When the request is accepted by the seller, the payment (gold / FSP) will automatically transfer (gold will go to the sellers in-hand gold) and the buffs will automatically be cast.

#66 mdgmMX

mdgmMX

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:21

Good news...

Waiting for this amazing update ... :=)

2aa3a7eae91dd028a81fa11998dc744128cfc937

The Night Stalker

#67 Anonemesis

Anonemesis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:43

+1 tired of having to look for buffs its time to streamline it, also want buffpacks, would agree with rating system but that'd be too easy to exploit with guild members

Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs On Top. 

#68 killafrog

killafrog

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:53

My question is, Are we gonna be able to cancel deals and/or auto cancel for us what we sent to a online player for the buffs incase we need to run off or there really offline?

For it does take a while to go offline on FS if you don't sign out and I wonder how your gonna curb the fake online buff sellers?

Edited by killafrog, 30 December 2013 - 04:16.

#69 Chotton

Chotton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:03

I like this idea, it would really speed up the process and make it much more reliable in terms of getting paid. FSHelper does do a good bit of work with it, but it hasn't been changed in quite some time

Edited by Chotton, 30 December 2013 - 04:03.

#70 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:08

The buff seller needs to be online to be able to accept the request from the buyer. When the request is accepted by the seller, the payment (gold / FSP) will automatically transfer (gold will go to the sellers in-hand gold) and the buffs will automatically be cast.

Awesome cuz yes I was getting worried it was going to get derailed while we debate if you can do it offline again. Was pretty sure that got way shot down when this passed the initial vote 

Also seeing some input about if you will get a message about it. To me Id want a message so I knew to bank the gold and where my stam had gone but if some didnt want that maybe a preference to shut the messages off?

Edited by watagashi, 30 December 2013 - 04:10.

#71 jurassic1

jurassic1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:10

As one of the people that have difficulty finding buffs, (I play at odd hours) this sounds like a good thing.  IF a resolution cant be found for all the arguements, perhaps and Auto Buffer could be implemented.  This could work like the potion bazaar, buffs could be priced quite high so as not to discourage buying from online buffers (IF/WHEN they are available), but the buffs would be available if they couldnt be found elsewhere.  I absolutely HATE waiting 40-45 minutes to find, wait for a response and then finally get buffed, and would be willing to pay a steep price to just GET ON WITH IT.  I dont usually have hours to spend online playing games, and this would help me a lot.

Just my two cents worth.

Thanks,

J

#72 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:18

Hoof - why not make it like the marketplace - Seller accepts and buffs then receives the gold/fsp if the price is right to the seller. Maybe make it a check list for players to choose, so that the seller can see multiple buffs at once to be cast on an individual. Make there be a max limit of X number of buffs so that it's not every buff included in the game in an order.

However, do not add packages to this - there is too much complexity and weird intricacies that would go into that. Each player would have a different buff set and then would have to explain every buff in each package. Many people have multiple packages and it would just be extremely hectic thinking about 17 people selling buffs with 5 packages each - it would just spam up the area. If they want to sell buff packages, then let them advertise the way it currently goes, on the homepage.

#73 MSCruz

MSCruz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:18

Only one time I tried to be buffed. Someone offered for life buffs. I sent the FSP and get buffed only twice. Then I never more get buffed because we were never online at the same time. Creating a secure trade for buffs seems to be a great idea, but should be adapted to how players sell buffs.

I mean, the buff will be one time a day, twice or what? The buffs will be for life or for a limited timeframe? Only when the buffing player is online or what? The informal market is great because of the flexibility, but have many problems.

Due to the problems I decide not to buy buffers anymore.

Edited by MSCruz, 30 December 2013 - 05:20.

dilbert-input.png?resize=538%2C241

"There's no such thing as constructive criticism" by Tony Schwartz for Harvard Business Review

#74 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:45

Gold to bank would be unjustified punishment to PvP players.

And a little too much automation for my taste

thats my features if you like it or not and if they get accepted or not and as topic says give your ideas of something to be added to the marketplace so i did and im throw more lets see.... a small % of gold goes to bank  while the rest in hand, or a marketplace court to judge the thief's and sue em for all they got....

Wheres yours guys?

Again thanks for marketplace thats coming up soon im always selling cheap buffs...

sigma_468x60.jpg

#75 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:52

So, you'd prefer a player to be offline and allowing his buffs to be sold for gold, and for said gold to just accumulate in his "purse" (as opposed to bank) so you can cherry pick it ?

And, if that was the case, just how popular do you think this buff selling would become ? LOL.

I'd prefer either ...

1. Gold went straight to the players bank 

or, at least, 

2. Gold was "held" until the player came online, and was then put into his "purse" so he could dispose of it as safely as possible.

It's not like vending machine. that player still has to be online, and physically buff someone

Hoof made it clear this is for online not offline players, WAY not in support of allowing anyone to sell buffs while offline!

My mistake then - if both players are online, then I've no argument with gold going to "purse"

I thought, and would have liked to see, it was going to be a method of selling buffs securely whilst on AND offline.

Heaven knows, enough players complain in fs-box or shout box or even in the global chat (on the rare occasions I read it) about not being able to find buffers.

Having an offline sales mechanism, done securely and automatically, would benefit most players, wouldn't it ?

i know about the gold to bank thing but like Pardoux says if the player is online the gold goes to "purse"(i vote for bank rename to purse!) if the player been online for maybe under 10minutes? because i like to watch youtube while checking in fallensword and most of the time i keep the payers waiting(sorry buyers >_<).  

again just an idea don't go crazy :)

Edited by alisars, 30 December 2013 - 05:53.

sigma_468x60.jpg

#76 Shadow19231

Shadow19231

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:52

thats my features if you like it or not and if they get accepted or not and as topic says give your ideas of something to be added to the marketplace so i did and im throw more lets see.... a small % of gold goes to bank  while the rest in hand, or a marketplace court to judge the thief's and sue em for all they got....

Wheres yours guys?

Again thanks for marketplace thats coming up soon im always selling cheap buffs...

I mean, I'm a fair guy. I don't PvP, but i can clearly see when they're not fairly being treated or represented. To go straight to bank would be the equivalent to saying you have stamina but cannot buff (in this situation). It makes your play style completely redundant. So, i feel you should reconsider that.

#77 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:02

My suggestions (someone must have said this already):

1 - Search for specific buff, like the 'Grants Buff' area on AH.

2 - If someone want to buy 7 buffs for 35K (5K/buff), and when I accept the request someone already buffed him with 3 of these buffs, so I automaticly got only 20K gold (5K/buff of the 4 buffs reamining).

3 - A filter for buff level, like Vision 50, Vision 100, something like that.

4 - Be able to offer package deals.

And the next one will be a little crazy =P

- A "Buff Seller Medal", what you will receive for selling X buffs via Buff Shop.

Is that too much? =P

#78 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:13

What comes to my mind is how will be that "online" evaluated? Should that simply mean last activity under x minutes, or should the player opt in for the market (then I suppose not being active for y minutes would opt them out again)? (If it was already stated somewhere I am sorry I missed it)

#79 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:23

I mean, I'm a fair guy. I don't PvP, but i can clearly see when they're not fairly being treated or represented. To go straight to bank would be the equivalent to saying you have stamina but cannot buff (in this situation). It makes your play style completely redundant. So, i feel you should reconsider that.

where you getting this pvp thing from? i just opt-in ladder some hours ago and im already stated a pvper? i don't even attack players for gold i 10stamina all the way im only in ladder for 1 medal and out and don't worry about how i play and how i handle my charactor this topic is not about me...

sigma_468x60.jpg

#80 SadChild

SadChild

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:23

I would like to see that we can sell each buff at what we want. such as stalker being 100k gold but SSI is 50k gold.

I would also like to see that we can choose both FSP and GOLD.  So we can say 2 buufs for 1FSP or 100k gold each.

I like the buff pack idea.

Last I would like to really see if we can exchange items for buffs? like 1 buff=3 common items.

sadchildv2_zps676fa94c.png

My Inner Me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: