#61 davidutz

davidutz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge
  • Romania

Posted 30 October 2013 - 13:12

well   for all those who say the amount of kills is  to big ... i haw to say this ..  i used AM 250  potion conserve 175 buff  LF 175 buff global booster 200 pot  ..  used about 3 K stamina to get 11  K kills   .... so at a normal gain of 75  stamina for 1 hour   at 144 hour event   is over 10 k stamina gain  ..  so its  more stamina gain during the event then u need to do the global kills  ... i used only a 3 buy 3   square  in the Cathedral of Ways (Spook Central) to hunt them   .. mostly killed the Halloween Revenant and Emaciated Fellow ..  so in a 6 day event with the 10 K stamina gain for 1 payer   ... its really eazzy to do the  total kill cont and even make some profits   from  distil    lvl 150 potions 

#62 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 13:20

Anyone know the FShelper script that was able to open all zombie coffins containers at once?

#63 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 13:31

About 11 million kills already in the first day... We are on the right track to get the Ruby tier!

#64 sleepysock

sleepysock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 30 October 2013 - 13:39

Anyone know the FShelper script that was able to open all zombie coffins containers at once?

on line 4767: "Helper.inventory.items = Helper.inventory.items.filter(function(e) {return e.type==12;});//type=plants"

change: {return e.type==12;}

to: {return e.type==14;}

should show all 'container' items instead of resources :)

#65 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 13:40

on line 4767: "Helper.inventory.items = Helper.inventory.items.filter(function(e) {return e.type==12;});//type=plants"

change: {return e.type==12;}

to: {return e.type==14;}

should show all 'container' items instead of resources :)

Thanks !

#66 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 14:51

Level 1 - 350 Players - the top 20 in that band get an extra reward
Level 351-700 Players - the top 20 in that band get an extra reward
Level 701-1050 Players - the top 20 in that band get an extra reward
Level 1051-1400 Players - the top 20 in that band get an extra reward
Level 1400 + Players - the top 20 in that band get an extra reward

We will never hit ruby again with this idea sadly. And it would be "unfair" for those at the lower end of each range. I think it's fine as it is but perhaps "weigh" it by your placement. I'm extremely appreciative of those with huge stam banks spending hours and way more stam then anybody else for not only themselves but for the community. I've always felt a small twinge of guilt just doing the "minimum" but getting those awesome pots. Basically riding their coat tails. If it wasn't for the top 100, nobody would be getting ruby pots. I say leave it as is. If they want to change it, weigh the reward so the higher you are, the more you get. This way the top 100 would spend even MORE stam :)

#67 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 16:14

It might be important to know what level of conserve and AM he was using.

Con 180 from loyalty, AM 250 from the Blood Ketchup, Global Booster 250 from the event elite, Distil 150, Reck175, and LF175

He used those buffs to get 5800 kills with 2k stamina.

#68 Thriceborn

Thriceborn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 16:20

If it wasn't for the top 100, nobody would be getting ruby pots.

We wouldn't reach ruby without everyone else, either (the number one contributor does not often account for 1% of the total, and usually has significantly more kills than the rest of the top 100). Global Quests are about the community, after all, not just those who've been around the longest, and it shows in the numbers.

#69 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 18:33

We wouldn't reach ruby without everyone else, either (the number one contributor does not often account for 1% of the total, and usually has significantly more kills than the rest of the top 100). Global Quests are about the community, after all, not just those who've been around the longest, and it shows in the numbers.

So who cares about the top 100? everyone who gets the minimum kills (or less) are the true heroes for our community? I'm not arguing that this is a community effort but as the numbers probably show, the vast majority are just hitting the minimums (i'll be the first to admit I did the minimum for the majority of these events and so did many of the players I know). Do you always kill as many as you can regardless of whether you'll make the top 100? If so, you are a better man/woman then me and kudo's to you.

#70 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2013 - 18:49

I usually try and kill lots of them. :P

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#71 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 23:43

BG, did you forgot to put the titans to spawn?

Only 1 Tommy and 1 Statue in 2 days of event, that's not normal.

#72 Arabmoney

Arabmoney

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 00:11

Where is a good place to kill them at my level? 

#73 Thiudimir

Thiudimir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:39

Edit: I see the distinction now. Nevermind.

Edited by Thiudimir, 31 October 2013 - 02:50.

#74 buffalo31

buffalo31

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:57

Okay lets see, First hunt of 3,000 Stamina with Global Booster #2, AM, Con & Lightfoot = 4,407 total kills.

Of which [313/1000] Pesky Spook (Global)s killed. & ( 438 / 1000 Free Roaming Vapor (Global)s killed ).

Well I should Qualify for the Event, not sure if I will get the 1,000 kills for either quest. 

#75 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,837 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:08

Um, yes it is. They are Titans. They are random spawns. They are set to spawn a little more frequently but they are still Titans. Everyone has two weeks to hunt them.

#76 Thriceborn

Thriceborn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 15:04

So who cares about the top 100? everyone who gets the minimum kills (or less) are the true heroes for our community? I'm not arguing that this is a community effort but as the numbers probably show, the vast majority are just hitting the minimums

Well, for some of us, "just hitting the minimums" is difficult. For this event last year, I had to use a previous global pot with AM500 and Conserve 500 (distilled to 575, not that it matters for AM) and repeatedly whack the same Emaciated Man until my stam ran out. When my stam refilled, I blew most of it getting the rest of my 25,000 kills and finishing the Spook Smashers quest. Even with extraordinary cost, I couldn't have done much more than the minimum. Reaching the top 100, while easy for some, is probably impossible for me.

More importantly, an 'us and them' mentality seems to run contrary to the community spirit of these events. Everyone who sacrifices their time and resources to defend the realm does matter.

#77 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 16:41

Well, for some of us, "just hitting the minimums" is difficult. For this event last year, I had to use a previous global pot with AM500 and Conserve 500 (distilled to 575, not that it matters for AM) and repeatedly whack the same Emaciated Man until my stam ran out. When my stam refilled, I blew most of it getting the rest of my 25,000 kills and finishing the Spook Smashers quest. Even with extraordinary cost, I couldn't have done much more than the minimum. Reaching the top 100, while easy for some, is probably impossible for me.

More importantly, an 'us and them' mentality seems to run contrary to the community spirit of these events. Everyone who sacrifices their time and resources to defend the realm does matter.

So am I part of the Us or Them? I've been on both sides. All I am saying is the top 100 deserve the additional bonuses they get as it is currently designed. During the first few events when my resources were much more meager, I didn't even do the quests else it burn my stam unnecessarily. (Actually, I still haven't done them). I was only posting against the idea of changing the top 100 format. I'm not asking to remove the ruby reward minimums. Where is the us vs. them?

#78 dobroeutro

dobroeutro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 31 October 2013 - 20:59

Great event with all the trimmings, I am enjoying it thoroughly... Well done! :D

#79 berneanu

berneanu

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:24

had the same question in mind - but here is another thought for the comunity - if u dont clear the existing titans how in gods name u want new ones to spawn - i mean there have been only 5 clears since those titans u mention (tommy and gurgis) and there are 18 titans present in the realms - some of them being out there for a week now (or more for the high lvl ones i think) - i was surprised myself seeing kraken and venoxa spawn last night insteam of seasonal titans but as grim said they will spawn (but the ones out there MUST be killed) pls grim can u share if there is a minimum titan load to the realms? i mean is there a number of titan that prevents the spawn of new titan if there are to many titans already present (not cleared) - thx - and btw - good job on event - did spook quest + global (to ruby tier) and a few LE sets with 15k stam (more or less) - and i used the pots that every single player can get by themselves (distil 150 on AM 250/ conserve 180/ and LF 175/ global booster 250) - stop complaining about not reaching ruby tier - just do ur best and get at least 5k kills :P u stil get a chest

#80 Yoco988

Yoco988

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:05

Titan Defeated!

22:39 31 Oct 2013 The 'Kantec (Titan)' titan has been defeated!

The guild 'The Hunted Cow Tippers' was determined the overall victor as they inflicted over 50% of the required kills in the struggle against the titan. They received the item 'Feather Amulet of Kantec'

Titan Spotted!

10:00 01 Nov 2013 A 'Kantec (Titan)' titan has been spotted in Jahd Swamps (North)!

Really ? back to back spawn but no statue in 2 days ? no offence but i think you adjusted the code little weird :P

EDIT: what happend now ? force spawn ? that's even worse ;)

Edited by Yoco988, 01 November 2013 - 16:58.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: