#61 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 19:51

So where is the most popular place to slaughter these minions? :twisted:

ALSO I AM BUFFING FOR FREE!! ONLY CONSERVE, LIGHT FOOT, UNBREAKABLE, AND BREWING MASTER!!

#62 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 20:16

I tried moving around and beating the crap out of my numpad. Still no accidental kill.

i have brought up the Attack Player screen on a player by smashing 1 and 0 and moving around..tis possible

i have recreated this bug over and over

ADDITION!! i have recreated it with an Elite as well. it happens when there are foot soldiers on the Elite square. i have also lost my kill streak due to this bug

#63 thisple

thisple

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 04 March 2013 - 20:36

Please correct me if I am wrong... but is this not the only Global Event that also includes LE's that give us gear? The only reward on the other GEs is just potions (albeit pretty sweet potions). This GE also gives us loot. Seems fair to me when you take a look at the whole picture.

#64 DaleJunior

DaleJunior

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 20:51

I noticed there were none of the Zorgrom creatures in either Krul Island, or the Varas Dungeon on the way to the Portal. Was this by design? I thought they spawned in every realm. Thought I could get in a few kills on the way to the portal in between SE searching. lol. Just wonderin'. Thanks.

#65 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 20:53

I tried moving around and beating the crap out of my numpad. Still no accidental kill.

i have brought up the Attack Player screen on a player by smashing 1 and 0 and moving around..tis possible

i have recreated this bug over and over

ADDITION!! i have recreated it with an Elite as well. it happens when there are foot soldiers on the Elite square. i have also lost my kill streak due to this bug

I think this is a fs helper issue?

#66 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 20:59

i don't use any script or add-ons..

wondering if it has to do with page load times or just a hiccup of overloaded information..

sometimes when i move, the past square will visually show on my screen..like say if i'm on the stairs and i move, the stairs will show when im on the square next to it. this is when i'm running around like a mad man smashing zero and movement/kill buttons.

#67 kevon218

kevon218

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 March 2013 - 21:14

I noticed there were none of the Zorgrom creatures in either Krul Island, or the Varas Dungeon on the way to the Portal. Was this by design? I thought they spawned in every realm. Thought I could get in a few kills on the way to the portal in between SE searching. lol. Just wonderin'. Thanks.

i believe it has to be 25+ realm

#68 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 March 2013 - 21:29

i believe it has to be 25+ realm

Indeed. It has to be level 25+ and a 8x8 map or bigger.

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#69 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 21:35

I've been giving all my corpses away. ('cause there are elves and orcs starving in....) Anyway, I had many requests for bodies, but even more , "..what are these good for?" Can't something be posted somewhere, other then the forum, that tells you that if you kill a LE you (may) get a recipe to make a reciprocating flabble that will double your stamina, and you need twenty three dead bodies of various kinds to do this? (Oh, and the bottle, almost forgot the bottle, HAS to be shaped like a milk bottle, or it won't work.) We don't want this to be a variation of the Yule problem.

#70 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 21:45

It has to be level 25+ and a 8x8 map or bigger.

can it be said that the map has to have 64 squares that can be stepped on? or am i getting this wrong..

#71 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 March 2013 - 21:54

It has to be level 25+ and a 8x8 map or bigger.

can it be said that the map has to have 64 squares that can be stepped on? or am i getting this wrong..

No, it just has to be 8x8. It doesn't need to have 64 squares that can be stepped on.

Something like this works too:

░░░░████
░███████
░███████
░░░█████
██░████░
██░░░░░░
██░█████
█░░█████

It is 8 by 8 squares, but there are only 19 squares that can be stepped on. :wink:

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49

Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#72 GoHalos

GoHalos

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 21:59

I will take resources from the 1650 if anyone is kind enough to pass them my way. I have the recipes, would like to invent myself a set.

Much appreciated.

#73 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 March 2013 - 22:17

I will take resources from the 1650 if anyone is kind enough to pass them my way. I have the recipes, would like to invent myself a set.

Much appreciated.

I think most players who can get to the resources are using them themselves, because more profit can be made from invented items compared to the resources. :?

Prophet    
Warrior  

#74 GoHalos

GoHalos

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 00:07

Much appreciated.

I think most players who can get to the resources are using them themselves, because more profit can be made from invented items compared to the resources. :?

Ya but they may have a few extra laying around when they finish up. There are some nice people in this game, believe it or not. lol

#75 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 March 2013 - 00:43

Much appreciated.

Ya but they may have a few extra laying around when they finish up. There are some nice people in this game, believe it or not. lol

Nah, you must be mistaking this game with some other game. :lol:

Ow, wait. I was asking BG a few hours back if the LE could be reached by more people (you probably included) by spawning it on a lower level map.

Darn! I invalidated my own statement! :mrgreen:

Prophet    
Warrior  

#76 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:21

To everyone whining about the reward, don't do it then. There is no requirement that you must do this event.

However, having the events a bit more frequently would be nice, perhaps 1x a month.

#77 Spitfire666123

Spitfire666123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:27

*waits to get slapped by grim*

1500 set is attack damage

1650 set is attack damage

Enough with the attack damage sets! OMG! LOL

It's not a leveling set, though, way too heavy on attack.

Doesnt really matter... With enough Attack, you can use NMV to safe hit ;)

#78 ignotus

ignotus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:10

Just a thought about the event. This event is a battle between zorgrom and shroud so why not make it a bit more interesting?

1. At the start of the event (or when someone kills his/her first global creature) everyone is randomly assigned a side (zorgrom or shroud).
2. If you kill a creature from the opposing side (Foot Soldier of Burzzthak or Zorgrom Crazed Orc Foot Soldier) it goes to your side's total kill count.
3. At the end of the event the side with the more total kill count gets some extra reward (maybe one more chest, or a slightly better chest, etc.)
4. The loosing side will get the reward as before, so no one will leave empty-handed.
5. The current position of the battle should be hidden and only revealed at the end
6. Only the total kill count should be showed (as before)

I think this will attract even more players to participate. What do you think?

Oh and nice event HCS, I enjoyed it. Just finished my kills.

#79 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:54

Just a thought about the event. This event is a battle between zorgrom and shroud so why not make it a bit more interesting?

1. At the start of the event (or when someone kills his/her first global creature) everyone is randomly assigned a side (zorgrom or shroud).
2. If you kill a creature from the opposing side (Foot Soldier of Burzzthak or Zorgrom Crazed Orc Foot Soldier) it goes to your side's total kill count.
3. At the end of the event the side with the more total kill count gets some extra reward (maybe one more chest, or a slightly better chest, etc.)
4. The loosing side will get the reward as before, so no one will leave empty-handed.
5. The current position of the battle should be hidden and only revealed at the end

I like that idea - adds an element of surprise to the event ...

#80 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:59

Nice idea! What about an update on the battle every 24 hours to give everyone a general idea about the score? This would add some more heated competition to it instead of assuming that your side is the best with 5 million kills when the other side already has 15 million kills.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: