• Please log in to reply
232 replies to this topic

#61 Aboalarab

Aboalarab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 17:08

Its a cool idea to do it , even without the cows agreement ( sure way better if they do agree :D ) as a FS community we can make the 24th of May a yearly event !!!! i dont GvG or PvP but i will participate as much as i can , GREAT IDEA lol :)

Attached Thumbnails

• keep-calm-and-get-ready-for-war.png

#62 mickynixon

mickynixon

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 18:14

yes 10 per guild sad we a small gvg team but we keep top 10 active we ROR 

#63 Brice

Brice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 18:47

LEGENDARY WARRIORS STRONGHOLD....IN
ORDER OF THE DARK PLAQUE...................IN
THE FIRING SQUAD......................................IN
Riders of Rimmersgard...................................IN
Sacred Protectors............................................IN OR OUT?
Lost Knights......................................................IN OR OUT?
Warrior Kings.....................................................OUT(this time)
Omnipotent.......................................................OUT(this time)
Korova Milk Bar..........................................OUT(this time...maybe)
a a................................…….........................IN
Ground ZERO............................................OUT(this time)
NoDrama....................................................IN
Mithral Hall................................................IN
Any others interested??? Sounding like Sunday this weekend is working out better for all of us so far
Guilds you have all week to discuss this with your mates...just need to know by Friday the 16th

Edited by Brice, 18 May 2014 - 01:45.

#64 purebreed

purebreed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 19:26

I'm up for this. I will suggest it to LOFG 

Edited by purebreed, 13 May 2014 - 19:30.

#65 LittleJack

LittleJack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Badge
  • Sweden

Posted 13 May 2014 - 19:30

ROR is IN.     now let's hope we can be online :ph34r:

#66 Brice

Brice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 19:41

I'm up for this. I will suggest it to LOFG

Nice!!!

ROR is IN.     now let's hope we can be online :ph34r:

Welcome aboard!!!

#67 DomCorvis

DomCorvis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 May 2014 - 19:58

My understanding is that this will be a tournament style grouping that willbe battling each other while online/buffed?

Might i add a suggestion that any member of a guild caught buffing harmful buffs on an opposing guild player be punished and his/her guild removed from tournament.....several guilds are infamous for this tactic...

RealmOfTheDead_zps1e8fa1f1.png

#68 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 May 2014 - 21:19

Might i add a suggestion that any member of a guild caught buffing harmful buffs on an opposing guild player be punished and his/her guild removed from tournament.....several guilds are infamous for this tactic...

Not that we'll be taking part, but isn't "all's fair in love and war" totally appropriate here ?

Maybe a better suggestion than the above would be recommending players add those "harmful" buffs to their "blocked skills" listing ?

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#69 DeadParrot

DeadParrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 May 2014 - 22:41

As the unofficial voice of Korova's ultra violence division, what's the rush? I'll be worshipping the porcelain god this weekend I presume. Can we hashish out the details for another week before implementation, as per Kath's memory from a past brawl?

Apologies, I'm on a cell and getting lubricated.

DP

Edit: what a ripper last night, hehe.

Edited by DeadParrot, 14 May 2014 - 15:02.

Swearing, even starred out, is not acceptable on the forums. Cheers!

#70 DeadParrot

DeadParrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 May 2014 - 22:50

Another point to support prep time, shouldn't be provide time for stam regen? I know our founder will be buffing me non-stop, right wil-I-am?

Gvg event might be a nice precursor to a PVp war!! Wwaaarrrrrghh! 

DP

Edited by DeadParrot, 14 May 2014 - 15:02.

#71 lapdragon

lapdragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 23:00

DP made a good point about stam gain after this...BUT..it will take more than a week to figure out all the bugs....so i think we are safe...and who knows.....could just be PERRRRRFECTO!!!   Tho, i may not have stam...LMAO i have to level outa BLACKYS range....hehehehehe!! xoxoxo i was telling LINDA...we have double xp globals...frag and legendary ones too....why NOT a GVG global....maybe put medal on GUILD home page....?????  or our bios...you know i can never have enough medals...but for now...lets see if we can get this off the ground...take time to present HCS with a nice proposal so they dont have that much more work!!

#72 DomCorvis

DomCorvis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 May 2014 - 01:01

Not that we'll be taking part, but isn't "all's fair in love and war" totally appropriate here ?

Maybe a better suggestion than the above would be recommending players add those "harmful" buffs to their "blocked skills" listing ?

if this is supposed to be a friendly tournament then I would hope that this wouldn't be the case but if we want all out war fair with anything goes I suspect things will get REAL ugly real quick(relics taken, delevel parties to remove players from gear, dirty buffing, hired hitters,etc,etc,etc)

*edit-either way doesn't matter to us. TFS is up for any challenger at any time.

*double edit- just to get this clear....we all initiate at 00:00 sunday and ALL targets are fair game online/offline because there should be defenders buffing/etc correct? is there a set time limit on how long to finish...and if this is supposed to be a true battle then it should be short lived correct? or do we want to stretch them the full 24?(doesn't sound as fun to me...cuz then its just waiting out buffs as always.)

Edited by DomCorvis, 14 May 2014 - 01:29.

#73 Brice

Brice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:33

if this is supposed to be a friendly tournament then I would hope that this wouldn't be the case but if we want all out war fair with anything goes I suspect things will get REAL ugly real quick(relics taken, delevel parties to remove players from gear, dirty buffing, hired hitters,etc,etc,etc)

*edit-either way doesn't matter to us. TFS is up for any challenger at any time.

*double edit- just to get this clear....we all initiate at 00:00 sunday and ALL targets are fair game online/offline because there should be defenders buffing/etc correct? is there a set time limit on how long to finish...and if this is supposed to be a true battle then it should be short lived correct? or do we want to stretch them the full 24?(doesn't sound as fun to me...cuz then its just waiting out buffs as always.)

Still working on the correct time..just waiting on e few others to respond...but Sunday for sure, and I agree since this is just a trial run I think we hold it to a 2 to 4 hour window to get you offensive attacks in...and hopefully the conflict will resolve fairly quick(due to all or most players will be online to counter)..the real tourney will be a true 24 hour beat down...this is the hard part due to players are from all over the world will be involved...good questions though...would like to hear more opinions on this...after all this is a community event ;)

Edited by Brice, 14 May 2014 - 02:42.

#74 DomCorvis

DomCorvis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:37

i think with this kinda beatdown style thing the hits should always be done in a few hrs. simply because of the advanced notice and time to prepare

#75 LittleJack

LittleJack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Badge
  • Sweden

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:36

Since this is a test run, why just don't contact the guilds and arrange a time with the guild your planning to hit? or give them a 60 min notification, and use all the weekend to do so? And are we talking server time here? Because my staying up all night days are long gone, lol

#76 xXTripleXx

xXTripleXx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 14:07

Woot !! Cheers mate !! This would be so much fun ! :) 

#77 lapdragon

lapdragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 14:55

since we are doing GVG..thru the game...it will still be the "24 hour" thingy..but as BRICE has said..with notice..we are hoping we can do this quick..again...this is also something we would like the COWS to implement into the game as a "GLOBAL" so if we do it right with a few tweeks...we can present it to them worked out..and first thing to go is the 24 hour period.  BRICE has been LIVING this event...lol so be kind if there are a few little hicups....as we are saying...it is a TRIAL war.....DOM...we will be seeing you on the battlefield  XOXOXOX...and we will be doing straight out war...no underhanded from LWS...we want to be proud of our wins...as i hope others will too...LOL 

#78 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 15:03

Being in a larger guild that mostly levels makes it difficult to do something like this or coordinate with everyone. Would it be possible to just have everyone who wants to participate sign their guild up in the tournament and have something in their Bio's stating that they are actively participating in the gvg?

Obviously you need several members to participate (maybe a minimum of 5 to join the tournament) and for the tournament you can only hit the participants? I think this would open it up to more guilds participating and be more competitive overall

Edited by Leos3000, 14 May 2014 - 15:04.

#79 DeadParrot

DeadParrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 May 2014 - 15:06

Korova and myself will certainly be watching the participants closely.  Hopefully all involved will play fair, is so, we'd love to jump in on the next implementation of this.  We loved GvG once upon a time.

DP

#80 DeadParrot

DeadParrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 May 2014 - 15:07

double post

Edited by DeadParrot, 14 May 2014 - 15:08.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: