#61 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 16 November 2014 - 04:27

:D the update was lovely thank you but has effected fs helper can you please fix that

you do realise that the fs-helper is nothing to do with HCS ?  - and that the last remaining dev. of the fsh is pushed for time ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#62 ladyjudith

ladyjudith

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 05:18

it is because FS helper is no longer being udated everytime that fire fox or fs updates the more functions in the fs helper are being broken due to incompatibility saw a post awhile ago about them talking about getting into this so was just my statement on it

#63 Bildor

Bildor

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 16 November 2014 - 06:01

I too would like to see a top rated individual titan hunter list. Even though titan hunting is a guild activity, there is the individual aspect of the competition. It is similar to my son's cross country meets. They compete as a team, but they are also recognized for their individual placement and of course, everyone wants to know their personal times.

*EDIT* - grammar correction

Edited by Bildor, 16 November 2014 - 06:02.

#64 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 16 November 2014 - 13:25

Could you make the mouse-over of heavy weight display the actual gold u need instead the text '2,500 multiplied by your level'?

#65 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 17:43

those 7 extra digits might break the mouse-over :P

#66 jr1093

jr1093

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 November 2014 - 21:23

NQONRU.jpg

that would be nice. if not them make a separate "kill stats" section

#67 darkspark

darkspark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 00:15

I think it'd be cool if your Titan kills are on your profile aswell as Super Elite kills

#68 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 01:53

It's bad enough that the world can see how pitifully low my SE kill count is, I don't need anybody to know how poorly I fare against Titans, tyvm... I'm for the toggle option... 

Also, let's add more stuff.... Gold stolen comes to mind

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#69 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 02:09

It's bad enough that the world can see how pitifully low my SE kill count is, I don't need anybody to know how poorly I fare against Titans, tyvm... I'm for the toggle option...

Also, let's add more stuff.... Gold stolen comes to mind

Pitifully? What would my SE kill count be described as?
I would actually prefer no medals either ;)

#70 Woulfe

Woulfe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 02:42

I don't like bringing prior titan kill totals into the guild totals page.  These total are from a time when there was a lot of scripting.  People were getting solo kills while they were away from their computers and entire guilds accused of cheating as well.  This doesn't mean that all guilds or hunters were doing this but it does create a large gap in earned vs unearned titan kills.  If we are looking to get new players involved in the game is it really fair to have these inaccurate totals listed in the top Titan Kill Points?  

On the other hand, I really like the Titan kill totals added to our bios. This will allow players to see how fast others are getting their kills and should assist in reducing the number of people using script.

I do understand there are individuals who did not hunt using script and have earned every kill on their titan kill medal.  I am sure you will relish the thought of having actual counts on our bios instead of the fraudulent and exaggerated kills that are currently shown on the Guild Titan Kill Points.

If everyone, guilds and people, start from zero then we can all have a fresh clean slate.  I am sure there will be quite a few naysayers, but how can anyone honestly argue against starting from a level playing field?  Unless you are afraid of a little competition.

#71 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 10:18

I don't like bringing prior titan kill totals into the guild totals page.  These total are from a time when there was a lot of scripting.  People were getting solo kills while they were away from their computers and entire guilds accused of cheating as well.  This doesn't mean that all guilds or hunters were doing this but it does create a large gap in earned vs unearned titan kills.  If we are looking to get new players involved in the game is it really fair to have these inaccurate totals listed in the top Titan Kill Points?  

How many of the SE leaderboard totals were padded with Leghra Deathspinner before HCS quickly changed it? Is Azhema the Dwarf in scavaging cave still counted?

#72 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 17 November 2014 - 10:29

How many of the SE leaderboard totals were padded with Leghra Deathspinner before HCS quickly changed it? Is Azhema the Dwarf in scavaging cave still counted?

As far as I recall, the SE's in the caves have NEVER counted towards the SE medal ?

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#73 Nagoyaka

Nagoyaka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 11:13

On the other hand, I really like the Titan kill totals added to our bios. This will allow players to see how fast others are getting their kills and should assist in reducing the number of people using script.

I do understand there are individuals who did not hunt using script and have earned every kill on their titan kill medal.  I am sure you will relish the thought of having actual counts on our bios instead of the fraudulent and exaggerated kills that are currently shown on the Guild Titan Kill Points.

If everyone, guilds and people, start from zero then we can all have a fresh clean slate.  I am sure there will be quite a few naysayers, but how can anyone honestly argue against starting from a level playing field?  Unless you are afraid of a little competition.

Wouldn't it be easier to know who to keep an eye on with the top lists? I and many others have earned our kills by the rules, why shouldn't we be able to compare those doing this aspect like its done with SE hunting? I can't see adding a player titan kill list as anything else, but improvement, it wouldn't lessen it from being a guild activity either. If there is cheaters, it would aswell be easier to find them with a player titan kill top list. Instead of punishing players for what cheaters do, it would be better to catch them.

Edited by Nagoyaka, 18 November 2014 - 00:00.

#74 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,819 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 November 2014 - 11:19

I wanted to complement you guys on the buff scroll overs that calculate exact percentages for skills that are used. While I used to take pride in being able to do rough estimates in my head, this certainly makes things more precise and gives it a professional look. Thanks.

I like it too. Makes life a touch easier!

hmm between 11:43 and 11:51 ..i had post thanking you for answers..right after belarics..gone now..no biggie..thought maybe i had said something bad for thanking you..keep up the good work..

Weird. No one has deleted anything. Nothing showing as deleted in the Admin side. You sure the post saved and went through?

Is Azhema the Dwarf in scavaging cave still counted?

No. The 2 SEs in the Caves have not counted since ten minutes after their creation.

#75 Nagoyaka

Nagoyaka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 16:43

So any input from HCS about putting in player titan kills top list? ..

... removed double post

Edited by Nagoyaka, 17 November 2014 - 16:55.

#76 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,819 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 November 2014 - 17:00

Could you make the mouse-over of heavy weight display the actual gold u need instead the text '2,500 multiplied by your level'?

I've made mention of this.

So any input from HCS about putting in player titan kills top list?

Unlikely. Titan Hunting is designed as a Guild Activity.

#77 Nagoyaka

Nagoyaka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 18:04

I am only asking how can adding this list lessen titans being an guild activity?

#78 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 18:13

Seriously, Naga, be happy with what we have... I don't want anybody knowing I haven't killed more than a handful of titans.  Since it's a guild related activity, it's a moot point.  If you want us to know how obsessed you are with these beasts, you are free to keep your own tally and post it prominently in your bio...  Like we bounty hunters do for our bounty count... WHICH WE NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT NOT HAVING A TALLY OF....

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#79 douglasj

douglasj

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 20:42

Yup, except the not being a guild activity part, it is an guild activity, with content of titan hunters. We want the invidual titan kill list to match and compare the titan hunters (like we now can with SE hunters), it still won't lessen the aspect being a guild activity.

No i meant, i know its a guild activity so i didnt want anyone telling me it was rolleyes.gif​ 

#80 douglasj

douglasj

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 20:50

Unlikely. Titan Hunting is designed as a Guild Activity.

Okay im not going to pester for an individual list, just asking :) Anyways thanks for the update. Just keep them coming  B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: