Photo

[OCD] OL'Chickens Distillery - 24/7 POTS/ELIXIRS/DRAFTS - AUGUST DRAWING RESULTS - see page 7

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
192 replies to this topic

#81 Cult

Cult

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 23:16

pls put me as minddrag/FairyLaw

Done that :) If there are more players with alt's that they want to be mentioned, please reply :)

caj1quU.png

(Click the banner to go to our topic)

#82 Cult

Cult

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:21

Announcement - Monthly Drawing

I'm pleased to announce that Ol' Chickens Distillery will be holding a monthly drawing!

How To Enter:  Simply buy potions!  For every potion you purchase you will have one raffle ticket placed in the lottery.  In other words, you gain one chance to win for each membership point on your account in the current month (regardless of whether you've used them for other membership perks).

First Drawing:  The first drawing will be on July 1, 2014.  It will include all membership points earned to date, regardless of whether the potions were purchased in May or June.

Top Prize:  80 potions of your choice.

Second Prize:  40 potions of your choice.

Third Prize:  Lesser Elemental Flake.

Our thanks to you for making Ol' Chickens Distillery the top potion seller in Eldevin Kingdom!!  :D :D :D

ONLY 11 DAYS LEFT!

Everyone has a chance to win, even if you have ordered only 10 pots.
But if you want to increase your chances to win one of the three prices,

the more pots you order, the better the chances will be!

Only 11 more days till we have our first drawing!

Info about our drawing can also be found on the mainpost. => Monthly Drawing

Edited by Cult, 19 June 2014 - 08:21.

caj1quU.png

#83 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:23

So can 1 person win all the prizes? Lol, the amount that I and am assuming others order through you guys it is certainly possible...

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#84 Cult

Cult

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:17

So can 1 person win all the prizes? Lol, the amount that I and am assuming others order through you guys it is certainly possible...

Good one, I personally haven't thought about that yet.

I think that if you have won the first price, you are out of the second and third drawings. Like you more or less said: to give the others a chance too.

Let's wait for Doja's verification on this. (He is the head of the department 'Monthly Drawing')

Edited by Cult, 19 June 2014 - 10:18.

caj1quU.png

#85 Doja

Doja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 21:51

Cult was correct in his answer.  The reason for giving out three prizes instead of just one is to reward three customers instead of just one.

The process is that the first place drawing will occur first.  Whoever wins that is now no longer eligible for second and third place.  Then second place will draw and the winner will not be eligible for third place.

As I have a small amount of programming skills, I'll write a program that will be used for randomly generating numbers and determining the winner.  I'm not going to be writing tickets and actually drawing out of a hat.  ^_^

Edited by Doja, 19 June 2014 - 21:52.

Doja - Level 47

Spellthor - Level 47

Deadeye - Level 36

Deputy_Junior - Level 26

Mike_Rotch - Level 24

#86 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:10

GOOD morning 

Brewe made       300 +445 power loafs get your pots /W me and you will get free loafs 

Promo will end today be fast

Regards

Edited by Susej, 24 June 2014 - 08:11.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

Need level 32 pots order here

Need level 40 pots order here

Need Draft pots order here

Need Elixir pots order here

#87 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 11:46

GOOD morning 

Brewe made       300 +445 power loafs get your pots /W me and you will get free loafs 

Promo will end today be fast

Regards

PROMO ENDED 

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

#88 TreeFrog

TreeFrog

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 June 2014 - 03:27

Placed my first order :)

#89 dogecoin

dogecoin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 22:50

Very enterprising and honestly very impressive business.

I will also be placing a large order shortly.  On a side note and perhaps a way to increase the profitability and scope of OCD.  Do you also sell mats?  I like to do dailies but do not like gathering, so there is a market for this kind of thing.  Not sure if it is worth your time or not...but if you were to sell a set of dailies mats lvls 1-10 for a reasonable price I would certainly buy it weeks worth at a time.

#90 minddrag

minddrag

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 23:58

I would buy mats also

2zgi4n8.jpg

My Signature Shop:

https://forums.hunte...e-shop-startup/

#91 Alphamale

Alphamale

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:24

Order placed: Pots are rather urgent :D Drafts and elixir ain't that urgent (I mean elixirs and drafts i got enough for few days) but running low on hps :D

Liberae sunt nostrae cogitationes, Lex Talionis

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? - William shakespeare

/Glenn aka Alphadouche

#92 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 07:26

Order placed: Pots are rather urgent :D Drafts and elixir ain't that urgent (I mean elixirs and drafts i got enough for few days) but running low on hps :D

If doja cult or brioche dont appear online before i do ( in 9 hours cause i am atm at work) i will do them.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

#93 Alphamale

Alphamale

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 07:34

Got my order already delivered :D

Liberae sunt nostrae cogitationes, Lex Talionis

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? - William shakespeare

/Glenn aka Alphadouche

#94 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 07:38

Got my order already delivered :D

How awesome is  that.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

#95 Doja

Doja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:23

Update on Monthly Drawing

The monthly drawing program is almost finished and set for action.

Time:  The drawing will be held sometime between 10:30 AM and 1:30 PM Pacific Standard time July 1, 2014 (Sorry for not having an exact time but I'm unsure of my schedule at this moment).  I'll announce on world chat on Zephyr server before holding the drawing.

Prize Update:  Its felt like its taken forever to get to this drawing... So I'm increasing the prizes!!  First place will now get 150 potions; Second place will now get 90 potions; and Third place will now get 50 potions (unless you want the lesser flake, that's your option ;) )

Claiming Prize:  When entering the names into the program, I realized there are some contestants who may not be playing much anymore.  Your prize will be held for at least 10 days.  If, after 10 days, it appears the winner is not currently active, I'll draw a new name for that prize.

Prize Delivery:  You can expect your prizes within a couple days after the contest.  I'll try to be fast but paid orders still come first!  :P

Doja - Level 47

Spellthor - Level 47

Deadeye - Level 36

Deputy_Junior - Level 26

Mike_Rotch - Level 24

#96 Doja

Doja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 18:18

July 1, 2014 Drawing - Official Results

t2vFA84.png

Many have commented that Raziel does not play anymore.  As discussed above, all players have 10 days to accept their prize.  They may also assign their prize to another player or they may refuse the prize.  If they refuse the prize or if 10 days pass without answer, a new player's name will be drawn for that prize.

Thanks for playing!  There were 16,810 potions sold, each representing one lottery ticket.

Another drawing will be held next month!  Thanks for your continued support of Ol'Chickens Distillery!  :lol:

Number of Raffle Tickets By Winner

Raziel - 1450

Zargon - 1400

Kinfa - 300

Doja - Level 47

Spellthor - Level 47

Deadeye - Level 36

Deputy_Junior - Level 26

Mike_Rotch - Level 24

#97 Cult

Cult

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 20:43

Congratulations Raziel, Zargon and Kinfa!

Thanks too all our other customers too, and hopefully you will be lucky next time!

Very enterprising and honestly very impressive business.

I will also be placing a large order shortly.  On a side note and perhaps a way to increase the profitability and scope of OCD.  Do you also sell mats?  I like to do dailies but do not like gathering, so there is a market for this kind of thing.  Not sure if it is worth your time or not...but if you were to sell a set of dailies mats lvls 1-10 for a reasonable price I would certainly buy it weeks worth at a time.

Making profit is not our goal at OCD, hence our sharp prices :)

With our current customer base and the orders that we get on a daily basis, we aren't in need of other ways to make profit.

So, as you allready might guess, we aren't planning to sell mats now or in the future. :)

Our spirit is that we just like to add something to the community, make it a bit more living.

In our vision, handing out potions is a way to accomplish this.
We want to give everyone, if you are either rich or short on money, a chance to make their character a bit more fun to play with. Having that extra buff cán make a difference! Why should only have a selected group of people have acces to it?
Besides we don't want to rule in every market, we want to give others an opportunity too to start their own business.

Because of this 'philosophy' we have and share, we decided to stick to potions only. ;)

caj1quU.png

#98 Cult

Cult

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:55

Because of the summer, nice weather and the coming hollidays, the orders might take a little bit longer to be delivered. Expecially during the weekends.
(and the some of us work in tourism/bars)

Please take a note of this, and order your pots a bit earlier, so you will not run out of your supply.

Sorry for any inconvinience.
(this counts for july and august)

caj1quU.png

#99 TreeFrog

TreeFrog

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 July 2014 - 22:31

I wont be able to receive my order until tomorrow night at the earliest. My internet has been down since wednesday night when a tree in our front yard got hit with lightning. I see that you guys are letting us know the orders are coming a little slower so perhaps it works out, but I didnt want you to think I had you make 200 pots and then disappeared.

#100 zargon

zargon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 19:27

Need level 32 HP  - 200

I'll be on Asynja tonight after 10:30pm edt. thanks.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: