232 replies to this topic

#81 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 15:12

To add on to my post instead of putting something in your bio, maybe just put GVG at the beginning of the participate rank for the day to make it easy to see

#82 Brice

Brice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 16:01

To add on to my post instead of putting something in your bio, maybe just put GVG at the beginning of the participate rank for the day to make it easy to see

This is a Great Idea!!! Anything for making more guilds willing to participate!!! I would like to stress to all guilds participating that respect of this rule or suggestion would be Grateful...especially if it means more guilds are willing to participate in the Online GvG....so we keep it simple...top of Bio's state "GvG Participant" or "Non-GvG Participant" BEING A PARTICIPANT DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO ATTACK YOU CAN STILL JUST DEFEND YOURSELF IN HELPING YOUR GUILD WIN A BATTLE...HOW DOES THIS SOUND :D

#83 Brice

Brice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 17:00

I would like to send out a Formal invite to HUNTED COW STUDIOS to participate in this trial run ;)
Just activate 4 players and you can even gear up in your Awesome Cow gear :D
I know the FS Community would love this!!! I still remember when Hooftest went on the BB a few years back....the FS community went CRAZY!!!
I and the FS community would be honored :) ;) :) ;)

#84 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 14 May 2014 - 19:10

Have just sent a Mass message to Guild regarding this great idea....input from my family will determine whether or not we participate...we most likely will.....ALTHOUGH it won't be in the Trial run this weekend due to short notice and it being a Long Holiday Weekend for alot of us.....

Might I suggest a 2nd trial run after you find the "bugs" to make sure they really were "bugs or flaws" before final event....therefore it may bring more Guilds as well as making it a possible to do this monthly or every other month ??

Also...one minor problem that may arise...and forgive me if I haven't read a post about it already is.....

IF there is 13 Guilds participating in a 1 day event...and they only have 10 conflict spots??   Should Guilds be purchasing more conflict spots...or should it be limited to a certain amount of Guilds per day?

Cheers!

aUcTiOnS  ---->   Check out my current auctions here!

WazziSig1_zps86dd99f5.png

#85 Brice

Brice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 19:15

Have just sent a Mass message to Guild regarding this great idea....input from my family will determine whether or not we participate...we most likely will.....ALTHOUGH it won't be in the Trial run this weekend due to short notice and it being a Long Holiday Weekend for alot of us.....
Might I suggest a 2nd trial run after you find the "bugs" to make sure they really were "bugs or flaws" before final event....therefore it may bring more Guilds as well as making it a possible to do this monthly or every other month ??
Also...one minor problem that may arise...and forgive me if I haven't read a post about it already is.....
IF there is 13 Guilds participating in a 1 day event...and they only have 10 conflict spots??   Should Guilds be purchasing more conflict spots...or should it be limited to a certain amount of Guilds per day?

Cheers!

Thanks for the response...and I say no...because not only will your guild go on the attack but it will also be attacked, and if 2 guilds resolve a conflict fairly quick then both guilds get an open slot for another attack...the trial run should move fairly quick but the real tournament will be a full 24hrs but still if 2 guilds are attacking at the same time GvG's will be processed fairly quickly :)

#86 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 14 May 2014 - 19:32

Thanks for the response...and I say no...because not only will your guild go on the attack but it will also be attacked, and if 2 guilds resolve a conflict fairly quick then both guilds get an open slot for another attack...the trial run should move fairly quick but the real tournament will be a full 24hrs but still if 2 guilds are attacking at the same time GvG's will be processed fairly quickly :)

Agreed.....overlooked that...  :)

#87 Slave25000

Slave25000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 20:37

[[Psst, remind them that all the dates are according to server time, so guys in Australia don't get smashed by guys in America cos the Australians took off all their gvging gear cos for them the GvG Smack Down was over.. CBA to post this in guild chat lololol, i was on here anyway so i might as well post it here.. put it in the OP!]]]

----

NOTHING TO SEE HERE IF YOU'RE NOT BRICE

Edited by Slave25000, 14 May 2014 - 20:39.

#88 Brice

Brice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 21:00

Sunday for sure...the time of this going down is being worked on and should be set by Friday.....have think about this being that players are all over the world :)

Ok...how does Game Time 15:00 Sunday sound... thats Sunday mid morning for the U.S. Sunday night for Aussie land....we can adjust this if needed

Edited by Brice, 14 May 2014 - 22:27.

#89 Bunnybee

Bunnybee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 23:41

The idea and support is interesting, I find myself sort of irritated by the opt-out option though. Guilds can have members mark themselves as participants, or not? Is this not supposed to be a ramped up version of GvG...even the regular kind doesn't allow that. 

Trying to get some consensus on participation at this time. 

#90 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 14 May 2014 - 23:47

Count NoDrama In !!  :)

#91 Brice

Brice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 23:58

The idea and support is interesting, I find myself sort of irritated by the opt-out option though. Guilds can have members mark themselves as participants, or not? Is this not supposed to be a ramped up version of GvG...even the regular kind doesn't allow that.

Trying to get some consensus on participation at this time.

Good point bunnybee...I'm just trying to figure out a way to balance this out so more guilds will be involved...I respect leos's perspective too...I understand that some of the larger guilds have a lot more levelers and non-PvP/GvG players and yet have a handful of PvP/GvG players....I would still recommend all players during this event gear up in a nice offline set...just in case the temptation of hitting an easy target isn't there for the taking...but I also say if nothing is stated in the There Bio...all is fair game :D it's going to be a tough balancing act for this to work...but this is why it is a trial run at this too.... And I would be honored for the great Warrior Kings of FS to participate in this Blood Bath on Sunday ***smiling with an Evil Grin***

Edited by Brice, 15 May 2014 - 00:06.

#92 Brice

Brice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 00:02

Count NoDrama In !!  :)

SWEET!!!!

#93 Removed4427

Removed4427

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 00:40

tumblr_inline_n4fda2siKw1rob88q.gif

#94 Bunnybee

Bunnybee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 00:52

Warrior Kings is in, but I can make no promises to avoid targets just because they say they don't want to participate. If that is a solid prerequisite, we will participate unofficially. 

#95 Brice

Brice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 00:54

Warrior Kings is in, but I can make no promises to avoid targets just because they say they don't want to participate. If that is a solid prerequisite, we will participate unofficially.

I am Honored to have you aboard :)

#96 DomCorvis

DomCorvis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:12

imho all targets are fair targets.....they SHOULD be geared for offline protection to help their guild.....their members should be online to buff them....no need to "opt out"....if they're that upset about gvg hits then their members who ARE participating can send a few thousand in gold for repairs

RealmOfTheDead_zps1e8fa1f1.png

#97 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:22

imho all targets are fair targets.....they SHOULD be geared for offline protection to help their guild.....their members should be online to buff them....no need to "opt out"....if they're that upset about gvg hits then their members who ARE participating can send a few thousand in gold for repairs

Agreed.....thats how we roll....    no exceptions....Guild Targets are Targets!!!  

#98 Brice

Brice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:40

The Storm grows stronger....the smell of blood is in the air...I see more and more Bon-Fires illuminating the sky as the sun goes down....I feel a sense of rage brewing inside me...I tell myself..."stay calm"..."it's not time yet"...as I clinch my sword I look at it's blade....."there will be blood on this soon"......

#99 Removed4427

Removed4427

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:10

i+will+pay+money+if+someone+explains+wha

#100 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:44

Very cool idea! One suggestion ( i know it'll be no... But.... ) Can we PLEASE disable Deflect for the guilds that enter the GvG madness lol such an annoying buff...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: