Photo

Backpack Backpack .. Yeah!

• Please log in to reply
318 replies to this topic

Poll: Are you For or Against This Idea .. (282 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you For or Against This Idea ..

1. Voted Yay (265 votes [93.97%])

Percentage of vote: 93.97%

2. Voted Nay (17 votes [6.03%])

Percentage of vote: 6.03%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#81 Cswizzle

Cswizzle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 14:02

yay the problem especially for the lower level players when we need space to hold items and we can only recieve fsp through buying or about 10 hunts. Also if we could use the toggle bar we could save lots of time and maybe even enjoy the game more. More people I would think would play the game generating more money and things bought. It would be a heck of a lot easier when trying to change rmour if you reach a new spot without waiting for your new armour to load. yay.

#82 Darkbusta

Darkbusta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 February 2013 - 14:03

Liking the idea, would be easier clicking at the top and having to go onto a new window. Makes for easy access, I wouldn't mind seeing implemented into the game soon :)

#83 LLAP

LLAP

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 14:08

95% voting yay, what could go wrong? lol
Even with such a large lead one way, whats the chances of anthing happening?

#84 Calybdis

Calybdis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 14:10

Personally, I really like the backpack pop up idea. especially if it had filters like the guild store.
would be Great!

#85 UrcK

UrcK

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 February 2013 - 14:11

95% voting yay, what could go wrong? lol
Even with such a large lead one way, whats the chances of anthing happening?

Lets spread the word in game and get a few hundred votes on this .. then maybe it will get the attention from Hoof and the team that it deserves :)

#86 mitzi86

mitzi86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 14:11

I like the idea of being able to search for certain items and gear. Such as searching for just amulets, or searching for potions. This would be more handy in my backpack then i think it would in the guild store.

Im not such a fan of the pop-up guild store, but it makes things quicker to get items, so i think that too would be a great addition to our player backpacks

Cheapening folders, i dont think is a good idea though. Currently, a lot of people buy them to orginize gear, and i think it would still be very handy with the pop-up added

#87 Coldie

Coldie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 14:14

It comes handy for any of us , It will probably be faster and much more comfortable to use

#88 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 February 2013 - 14:20

Pretty good idea Urck, not a major priority like, but it seems simple enough to do.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#89 chainmill

chainmill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 14:31

Seems like it'd be kosher, so why not.

#90 iceblast9

iceblast9

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 14:32

I personally really like the idea of a search function, but viewing all the items on one page would be really helpful too. I know some people who have hundreds of BP slots, and it can take ages to find what they want. Fantastic idea.

#91 cane

cane

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 14:37

great idea. that way i can OCD my BP too!

#92 RYANBBOYER

RYANBBOYER

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 14:39

First to apologize for going off topic on the Returning Player thread .. opps.

Simple idea that has not been brought up in forum if my research is correct that would benefit each and every player in FS ..imo

Make Players Backpack like the Guild Store .. by adding a branch in the Profile tree for the Backpack 'pop up' like the branch in the Guild tree for the Store 'pop up'

And possibly add filters .. A containers filter might be needed

Have the same right click options and maybe add a 'drop' option

Looking for all feedback ..

Nanoo,Nanoo

@Urck u r absolutely right we HCS shld go for this change but if u have taken up the bp topic to have a quick shortcut toolbar on then world area of backpack space in which we dnt need to open a new window to destroy the current items the toolbar present can allw us to destroy the items beneath the world area only. no need of visting new window !! please rply me in fs profile thnk u !! it cld be even switched off frm prefrences that do we need that option of bp and its upto HCS that they cld be able to refresh it at everytime !! it cld save our time in hunts help in clearing useless items while farming too ..... thnk u for kind support and please msg me for further query thnk u !! And please even say my name if u r rplying to my msg thnk u !! it wld be a great help guys !! thnk u

#93 thisple

thisple

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 02 February 2013 - 14:43

I would love it if the bp space was more functional. I can't believe it's taken this long for something like this to be put forth.

#94 Fanbob

Fanbob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 02 February 2013 - 14:45

i like the guild store since you can look through certain level, as well as pick which type of item you are looking for and its alot easier to take items with out having to refresh the page. but there are people who arnt gonna like this and i think you should do a switch option in the preferences section to be able to switch back and forth

Fanbobsig.png

#95 LadyJ

LadyJ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 14:48

I actually rly like this idea,i got 4 BP folders and cannot afford another

#96 Dantalian

Dantalian

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 15:00

This sounds as a great idea. I would love if HCS made this

#97 fs_recs

fs_recs
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2013 - 15:02

Idk about this idea, GS is ok to me and so is BP, I guess Im neutral 4 this

#98 konrad57

konrad57

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 February 2013 - 15:04

Who really doesn't like this idea? Seriously. It's hard to go through lots and lots of pages looking for the ring that completes the set you're needing to use or trying to find that potion you bought three days ago in advance of your hunt. It's a good idea and I hope it comes to fruition.

But you know what would be awesomer? If you could have a map pop out of your backpack to help you when you don't know which way to go.....

#99 UrcK

UrcK

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 February 2013 - 15:06

Who really doesn't like this idea? Seriously. It's hard to go through lots and lots of pages looking for the ring that completes the set you're needing to use or trying to find that potion you bought three days ago in advance of your hunt. It's a good idea and I hope it comes to fruition.

But you know what would be awesomer? If you could have a map pop out of your backpack to help you when you don't know which way to go.....

I have some haters .. the 2 no votes appeared without a post .. Que Sera,Sera

#100 fs_jakeg743

fs_jakeg743
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2013 - 15:09

wow VN idea:)love it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt