• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#81 JoeDuece

JoeDuece

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 00:25

how about a limit of 1 automatic secure per week per guild (choose your titan wisely)? After their secure the big guilds would be hunting for TKP's just like every one else has to., with no bonus for 1st place.

more titan spawns, graganath only comes out about once a week so it's CD is pointless.

#82 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:32

how about a limit of 1 automatic secure per week per guild (choose your titan wisely)? After their secure the big guilds would be hunting for TKP's just like every one else has to., with no bonus for 1st place.

more titan spawns, graganath only comes out about once a week so it's CD is pointless.

Free Epic ?  :mellow:

#83 NerdyNeko

NerdyNeko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Badge
  • Finland

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:23

Why cant we just leave as it is? o.o

#84 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:39

I've been asking this same question. There is no harm if a Titan sits for days. Maybe slow the spawn rate of the big titans but aside from the collussus, all the little titans get cleared in a timely manner.

#85 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:25

Combining epics won't make the epics overpowered if it's only a little boost to what is already there when they are combined.

And why create new recipes using the same resources when you could make a new epic where you use old ones + RP items? By creating more brand new recipes without using old epics, we are just flooding the market with even more epics that will continue to drop the price, and reading above posts... That is a concern here. If old ones are used, supply goes down of all of it and the prices shouldnt go down (in theory). Granted, the invent rate should be low so that this all works out.

No problem with using Epic+RP or something like that.

What I mean is Gnarled Ring+Gnarled Ring (+2) shouldn't create a Super Gnarled Ring (+4).

Using old Epics on new recipes can be good, even better if those Epics come from RP (Increase GvG values) and "useless" Titan drops (Skaldir, Tsuki, Tith, Boteroth and few others that have no use on Arena or PvP).

#86 WWWolf

WWWolf
  • United States of America

Posted 19 November 2013 - 16:45

The more I ponder over this, the more I am inclined to agree with only one exception...

The idea for the titans to move less AFTER a secure would help the smaller guilds to clean up the remaining TKP.  This should only kick in after a guild gets the required kills so if multiple guilds are competing and no one gets the secure, nothing changes.  All bonuses should be left as is.  If HCS determines TKP requirements should be lightened I would agree as long as it is only slightly but would be fine with them being left as is.

#87 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 17:42

No problem with using Epic+RP or something like that.

What I mean is Gnarled Ring+Gnarled Ring (+2) shouldn't create a Super Gnarled Ring (+4).

Using old Epics on new recipes can be good, even better if those Epics come from RP (Increase GvG values) and "useless" Titan drops (Skaldir, Tsuki, Tith, Boteroth and few others that have no use on Arena or PvP).

Agreed. The combining of 2 gnarled scarab rings should only go up to +3. My intentions for combining epics was only for +1 to be added to stamina gain, not adding up the stamina gains.

#88 WWWolf

WWWolf

Posted 19 November 2013 - 19:01

Agreed. The combining of 2 gnarled scarab rings should only go up to +3. My intentions for combining epics was only for +1 to be added to stamina gain, not adding up the stamina gains.

so if someone has 4 scarab rings and from that make 2 +3 rings, could they then combine those 2 to get a +4 or +5 ring?

#89 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 19:56

so if someone has 4 scarab rings and from that make 2 +3 rings, could they then combine those 2 to get a +4 or +5 ring?

No. It would only be a one time combination recipe for the original scarab rings.

#90 WWWolf

WWWolf

Posted 19 November 2013 - 21:08

No. It would only be a one time combination recipe for the original scarab rings.

good - if not this could quickly be abused and cause some way overpowered items to enter the game. 

#91 Roan

Roan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,278 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 November 2013 - 21:33

Leave it the way it is.

No need for cleanup. Means there's less epics going in the game keeping the market stable enough.

Firesinged_zpsd6b00c6e.png

#92 Jose

Jose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:43

I have edited the first post made by me in this Thread i hope everyone who has participated can read it (its the second part below the lines) and give us some ideas :) This idea was made putting all our answers into one complete idea.

Thanks For your time

Have a good one :)

#93 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 14:03

After thinking the things correctly about how to improve this we finished with this...

If we see the GvGs we can use the RP to buy Items and to cast buffs for members during a period of time. So im really sure if we think about how to use the TKP it would boost a bit more the hunts. So my idea is if we can buy buffs with RP we should do the same with TKPS. So for example just an idea if a Fuvayu appears and someone has 1k RP and he really think he can secure it this time he use that 1k RP from Fuvayu as thats the active titan, he cant use other TKP if he is not active. Using that 1k RP would give me idk, LF 250 and Conserve 200. Or for example use 3k TKP or 5k TKP to activate one buff that gives you 2 kills instead of 1 per every hit. So im sure that would boost collecting TKPS. Also there can be different buffs its just an idea, maybe we add that Inmobilise Titan that many players have told with this TKPS buffs. Looking Forward for some answers

Yours,
Jose :)

There is a fine line between overpowered and not powerful enough when it comes to making buff packs for RP and TKP. Plus some won't be worth the points it takes to buy the potion packs. Just something to consider with your new idea.

Gomez

#94 WWWolf

WWWolf

Posted 21 November 2013 - 16:17

There is a fine line between overpowered and not powerful enough when it comes to making buff packs for RP and TKP. Plus some won't be worth the points it takes to buy the potion packs. Just something to consider with your new idea.

Gomez

Not to mention the fact that if you make it to where you can spend TKP on buffs, larger guilds who are currently going after the more difficult Titans for the newer and rarer epics would start focusing more on the easy Titans (that already get cleared fairly quickly) for easy TKP and make it more difficult for the smaller guilds and those just starting to get in to Titan Hunting...

#95 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 20:41

Plague Mist Isles (East) 852/3693 2017
(71.00% Secured)

Id Just leave this since we have secured and wont get anything for it but I like to finish what I start

But it makes a couple good points for this thread,,,,

I understand that I should not get TKP and a secure drop for the 51%,,, but why not for the other currently 71% and will end up closer to 85?? Seems like it not only makes sense that we get credit for all kills but getting said credit would be an incentive since I am the only one in here now and still got 700+ kills left. Part of the problem is nobody wants to waste stam for something they earned already.

Tweaking TKP to make it easier for the lil guys (cuz I think we are lil guys for all the small guilds complaining they cant titan hunt) is a great idea too.

If a guild makes secure AND TKP for a drop just make it so they can turn in both for a 2 wek cooldown,,, or maybe a 10 day just as more incentive for those who do regularly secure everything.

Finally,, since epics are ok but to someone like me who gvgs and pvps they are,,, well gator bait. How about keep the current system but create a set at level for each titan, token or coin system to purchase the sets or items to create them and have that too?
People like me would want the sets more than a epic so we would hunt more and hunt for the set parts more than the secure (eliminates that "oh ""that guild"" is here! Ill try next spawn" syndrome,,and yea it happens)
Players are more encouraged to fight it harder and so theres going to be less secures and more TKP races.
Players will be encouraged to keep going even if theres no hope they will ever secure anything other than by TKP

#96 Rek

Rek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 22:21

i think titan hunting is perfect the way it is dont make it require tkp that makes it less desirable to do...not only that there is some real titan hunting going on here and there. even though sometimes its just a party of one. i know sometimes it takes forever for a titan to be finished off but its because they are in the higher level ranges have u tried titan hunting in the 250 level range u actually have to race for your kills. The reason it takes longer for the higher level titan to be finished off is because it requires alot more effort and bcz they are a lil lazier too haha

This quote, right here should basically some up this whole entire post.

Going after the smaller titans is in fact harder, especially if you don't have a great team, or any team for that matter.

TKP might not be that 'wanted' but it is still used, for those players that don't have enough stamina to solo secure a titan.

Myself being included in that. I don't want epic prices dropping, makes them less 'special' to have.

Titan hunting is perfectly fine the way it is.

~Rekluse

Big sexy Sig by the one, the only, the marvelous, Beanopoly

#97 Rek

Rek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 22:25

Now, don't get me wrong, I love change. I like seeing what can be done differently.

I feel that if they were to change anything about titan hunting, they should make it a 'demo' sort of thing, so we can test it out.

They could host a pole, and see what people think.

I would not mind getting some extra TKP for old titans, but it is not practical.

I highly doubt they will put this sort of thing into the game. Just my opinion.

Big sexy Sig by the one, the only, the marvelous, Beanopoly

#98 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 November 2013 - 22:47

I am not an active FS player anymore, but have hunted a Titan or two in my time... 

To SECURE a titan the challenge is to get 50% of the kills, why are people trying to punish the guild that achieves that?

If the Titan is secured, why not stick a countdown on that titan?... from moment of secure (guild obtaining 50%), stick a 24 or 48 hour clock on said titan. If no one can be bothered to clear up for the TKP.. then let the Guild that secured it have their kill/drop.

They put the effort in, rallied their guild to hunt it... let them have what they earned.

Also, the argument of "Big Guilds" monopolizing is silly... My Guild secured many a titan, with 3, 2 sometimes one hunter... and this was a Guild of less than 10 players when it was founded, still securing titans.

This is not me talking BS.... Titans are a challenge to be enjoyed, take away that challenge, you should take away titans all together.

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#99 vamunre

vamunre

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 00:05

Why? If I do simple math 700+700 = 1400.  Every epic above 1131 but below 1600 is +4 stamina gain!

#100 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 14:34

Why? If I do simple math 700+700 = 1400. Every epic above 1131 but below 1600 is +4 stamina gain!

Who said all epics between 1131 and 1600 had to be +4 stamina gain? If I recall correctly, there isn't any epic amulet with a +3 stamina gain.

Same thing goes for the rings as well.

Edited by gomezkilla, 22 November 2013 - 14:34.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: