454 replies to this topic

#81 fidji

fidji

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 22:12

Hi

My quest was to kill 125 golems... killed them, and then it reset to 58/125.   No stamina left now :(

#82 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 01 September 2016 - 22:15

My quest was to kill 125 golems... killed them, and then it reset to 58/125.   No stamina left now :(

Can you post a screenshot of it when you get it back to 125 and the message you get when you try to collect it? I've checked the code and can't see any issue with the non-titan creature tracking for them.

#83 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 22:22

Have not seen a single reward posted in chat or here that was worth time or effort... With that being the case this new aspect will fail pretty quickly. most in our guild chat have said wasnt worth their time on day 1 so cant be a good sign :(

#84 Jenne

Jenne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 22:23

Titan should be working correctly now - sorry about that!

Had verify first ig before posting here. I got the reward. Thanks Hoof.

#85 fidji

fidji

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 22:23

dont have enough stamina to complete now before the deadline... hey ho, 

dont have enough stamina to complete now before the deadline... hey ho, 

#86 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 22:26

Hi

July 23, 2015

I knew it

#87 SaveMeGrim

SaveMeGrim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 22:32

Defeat 200 Champion creatures
0 / 200
Gain +6 Max Stamina

Anyone know if quest doubler works? .... Even if it does, that's a heck of a lot when I can just do 250k gold for +10.

#88 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 01 September 2016 - 22:32

Have not seen a single reward posted in chat or here that was worth time or effort... With that being the case this new aspect will fail pretty quickly. most in our guild chat have said wasnt worth their time on day 1 so cant be a good sign :(

I think that's a little premature.

Sure there were some glitches. Hoof is working diligently on all.
Sure, some of the rewards were a little chinchy.
Hoof is working on making them better.

Today was sort of a test run, and we all got to help.
Point is, these are optional things, and for a huge number of us, it's all about the medals, anyway, not the rewards. As for me, I'm all about having fun and forgetting about the horrors that are my Real Life.

When did this game become all about what we can get rather than just having fun?

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#89 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 22:34

Like the idea, and like the interest it has generated.

I am concerned that the stam cost will kill it off pretty quickly. These are things to do daily; if they use a significant portion of daily stam gain then they will stop people participating in other parts of the game. More likley they will stop doing the dailies because they actually want to progress in the game. I don't know what the right target is, but I suspect many people will rapidly lose enthusiasm for dailies if they require (on average) more than about 5% of their daily stam gain.

A couple of specific comments:

My own quest was to win one arena. I probably would have done this if it were to *enter* one arena, and probably would have learnt something about the arena in the process. But, never having done an arena, the learning curve to have any hope of winning one just seems to steep to bother climbing.

The kill SE daily really needs to recognise that it takes a lot of walking (and hence a lot of stamina) to find most SEs

#90 spyders

spyders

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Italy

Posted 01 September 2016 - 22:40

I had to win 6 pvp instead of 5 att to get the reward...and after my 5th win it was 4/5..

#91 PointyHair

PointyHair

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 22:43

I think it's a good idea in principle, just needs a little tweaking. Mine was kill 200 demons for 14K gold.

#92 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 22:51

To be honest this implementation reminds me of Seasons last year... It was a great idea, but gave so many people a bad 1st impression that they never really gave it a shot once the cows made some necessary tweaks to it. By the time the vote came around to keep or get rid of few knew what the cows had done to make it better that they voted on their 1st impressions.

Hope that doesnt happen here, but see a lot of negativity throughout the game about it already. 1st impressions are hard to get back or over...

#93 Uncle Beg

Uncle Beg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 23:04

Thank you for the updates and implementing our ideas.

#94 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 01 September 2016 - 23:27

Defeat 200 Greenskin creatures 0 / 200 Gain +19,000 Gold. This would have worked out great if I had the time to go thru regular quests to see if greenskin killing was required to continue/complete them :)

Anyway, I was already buffed up for another critter so I just slipped back 30 levels and completed the daily :)

I can hardly wait for tomorrow's quest :D

#95 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 23:49

Daily Quest
Defeat 250 Champion creatures
0 / 250
Gain +5 Allegiance Tokens

#96 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 00:17

Daily Quest Defeat 75 Elite creatures 0 / 75 Gain +16,000 Gold

lol 16k gold what would i ever do with so much gold

#97 Skullman307

Skullman307

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 00:22

My first daily quest was defeating 100 undead creatures for a "reward" of 100 current stamina. Not worth it. My second is defeat 75 dragon creatures for a "reward" of 20 reserve stam. Not even worth thinking about doing. Also the amount of dailies needed for the medals needs to be cut in half. Especially considering 90% of the rewards won't be worth doing what ever the daily quest asks you to do. Don't get me wrong this is a great idea, but a lot of tweaking needs to be done.

Edited by Skullman307, 02 September 2016 - 00:25.

kieiz0i.png

#98 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 00:26

People are doing those quests only for the Medal, that means it's a completelly fail on my opinion.

Of course they can be tweaked to work, but it needs a LOT of work.

The game is old, most of the players are playing it for years, none of us would spend time or resources to receive 16.000.

I needed to kill 125 feline creatures to receive 7 allegiance tokens, and guess what, there is not a single potion there that I desire.

That's a good time to implement more potions on the Allegiance page.

I'll post more ideas once I get home.

#99 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 00:27

Daily Quest
Defeat 175 Elite creatures
0 / 175
Gain +20 Reserve Stamina
Time Remaining:
23h 33m 46s

Seriously? Is that even possible with Elites having a respawn time?

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#100 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 00:29

I thought the quests change every 3hours!!?? Now it's telling me i have to wait 24 before a change

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: