Calm down Dav. Errors occur.

#82 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 17:15

There is no reason NOT to collect a potion if you are using instant finish. When on earth would you instant finish a potion and not collect it? If you don't want to collect it now then you also wait with the instant finish and pay less. I don't want you to add another button here, just change the functionality.

Virtually yours,

Zennaro

There is if you are just doing it for faster XP. What you want to do there is an instant discard and not an instant collect.

Personally, if we are not to get a plethora of buttons, then I'd prefer the way HCS has chosen to do it, and would prefer not to have instant collect go straight to my folder.

#83 bilops

bilops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 17:17

Nope. The increase was minimal. The idea is this will allow us to run the LE and Chomper events loads more as there will be demand for them again. Plus, there will be more incentive to get the Ruby Chests in the Global Events.

IF you really run LE and chomper events more then there is no problem and great update :)

please really run more LE and chomper events

#84 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,865 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 November 2014 - 17:18

IF you really run LE and chomper events more then there is no problem and great update

That's the plan Mate. smile.png

#85 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 27 November 2014 - 17:25

Calm down Dav. Errors occur.

So if it is an error you will be taking the tokens back then, right? ;)

#86 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,865 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 November 2014 - 17:26

Since the tokens will not be worth anything when the Ladder is scrapped, there is little point.

#87 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 17:30

Since we now have so powerful buffs available, perhaps tweaking the mob's stats (from the next batch on) upwards a notch would be in order, to make hunting a bit more challenging...?  :huh:

Try joining a guild that doesn't have structures to give you +10% on all your stats. Hunting is certainly challenging enough when you do that.

In the 540 levels since 1700, my (fully buffed) damage has increased by 21% while the damage needed to 1-hit creatures has increased by 39%.

I don't think the cows need to accelerate the process.

#88 MrSiggs

MrSiggs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 17:33

any possible way to have the guild log say what the name of the composed potion that people are grabbing from the store or others..it would make things much easier for guild founders/composers to keep track of usage and type of potion..thanks for the help if you can : )

#89 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,865 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 November 2014 - 17:42

Looking into that now MrSiggs.

#90 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 17:44

It is not always as simple as that, the size of this problem is also correlated to the amount of stam you have. There are of course other ways to get around it but I for one time my bank deposit to occur right after my hunt.

Virtually yours,

Zennaro

There are pros and cons to the regular reset.

you are right thatthe old system gave you the chance to think a day ahead and time the reset to give double deposits during/after a hunt. (Unfortunately, I usually found I messed up the timing the day before :()

On the other hand, the gradual drift in reset time under the old system meant that I would lose a day's deposits every so often (when the reset moved beyond bed time). Personally, I thought this a bigger con than the controlled reset time was a pro.

#91 Nagoyaka

Nagoyaka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 17:45

Overall this is a great update, keep up this great work and effort cows. I love the new potions and the increase of cap on the old ones, now I just have to level up on composing so I can make them :)

#92 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,865 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 November 2014 - 17:46

any possible way to have the guild log say what the name of the composed potion that people are grabbing from the store or others.

And implemented! :)

#93 bilops

bilops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 17:48

That's the plan Mate. smile.png

thanks, very good work and great update again :)

#94 Nagoyaka

Nagoyaka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 17:49

Since the tokens will not be worth anything when the Ladder is scrapped, there is little point.

Nice. I know this is a bit off topic, but what will happen with dominance medal? will we be able to keep progressing in it on the new pvp system?

#95 Zennaro

Zennaro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 17:51

Would it be possible to add "discard" and " discard and remake", and "collect and remake" buttons to the log page? This way you don't have to go to the composing page at all. And if you make it work without a page load I will give all you guys a bearded kiss for xmas!

Virtually yours,

Zennaro

#96 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,865 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 November 2014 - 17:52

Not sure at this time Nagoyaka.

#97 Melissa3

Melissa3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 17:58

MrSiggs said

any possible way to have the guild log say what the name of the composed potion that people are grabbing from the store or others.

And implemented! :)

Can we have the name of the pot also listed in the guild log when the potion is placed in the guild store please.

17:53 27/Nov/2014 Melissa3 took the item '1 hr Smash Hamm (Potion)' from the Guild Store.    

17:53 27/Nov/2014 Melissa3 recalled the item 'Composing Item' from guild member Melissa3 to the Guild Store.

Edited by Melissa3, 27 November 2014 - 17:59.

#98 spyders

spyders

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Italy

Posted 27 November 2014 - 17:58

Great JOB :) .. 

#99 savipats

savipats

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 17:59

- Pride:
+0.5 seconds per point multiplied by the number of medals you have increase in duration of any potions taken while this skill is active.

Please explain, is it distinguished depending on the medals "color" too or not...  i.e. does any medal regardless of whether its bronze, gold or ruby etc count as 1, or lets say, a diamond medal counts as 6 in your given skill description....?   

#100 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 18:03

- Pride:
+0.5 seconds per point multiplied by the number of medals you have increase in duration of any potions taken while this skill is active.

Please explain, is it distinguished depending on the medals "color" too or not...  i.e. does any medal regardless of whether its bronze, gold or ruby etc count as 1, or lets say, a diamond medal counts as 6 in your given skill description....?   

Also, does this potion work like distil does, is the duration of potions set even though the pride potion expires?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: