Update v1.03

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#81 ss_wkleo

ss_wkleo
  • Guests

Posted 02 December 2008 - 23:55

Either getting attacked by PvP on shops doesn't work, or it doesn't include Mechanic shops, which it should... sometimes i dont have enough money to repair all and have to choose which to repair, it is ridiculous having people camp repair shops and kill lower characters who have gone there beat up to repair...

#82 ss_conquerer7

ss_conquerer7
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2008 - 02:07

So does anybody know how armor works now?

17 damage vs. my 32 armor. 4 damage every time.

Works both ways.

My 49 damage vs. 35 armor and I hit for 20 and 23.

#83 ss_nthnclls

ss_nthnclls
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2008 - 02:42

So does anybody know how armor works now?

17 damage vs. my 32 armor. 4 damage every time.

Works both ways.

My 49 damage vs. 35 armor and I hit for 20 and 23.

I know that resistances matter some, and that you can only stop a certain % of damage with armor. At least, I think that's what hoof said...

#84 ss_munz

ss_munz
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2008 - 03:14

:? wednesday 03 11 08... i still cant get my first blue print to do anything, perhaps im doing somthing wrong but i want to get on and evolve into somthing that will imress 7of9...

#85 ss_frizzt

ss_frizzt
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2008 - 16:40

I like PvP, i do a fair bit in FS, but this is getting annoying. I was crafting an item, got PvP'd, sent to clone shop, healed then went to armor shop to fix, was sitting on armor shop, PvP'd again sent back to clone shop. All-in-All cost me 35-40 credits and 25+ energy.

There should be no PvP on any building, or you create PvP taget points. This wouldn't be a big deal if you didn't have to travel all over the place to heal-up and repair armor. Or, maybe a 2-3 minute cool down since you were last targeted. At least to allow you to get some things done, and not be caught in a constant circle of heal and repair trips.

#86 ss_necra222

ss_necra222
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2008 - 17:28

there is a problem wiht allies and thrade hub . i add allies and they dont register or post on my profile page and i dont get my items back from the trade hub

#87 ss_ejames2100

ss_ejames2100
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2008 - 17:39

The people you add as allies have to accept your invitation

#88 ss_munz

ss_munz
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2008 - 15:34

yr highness jade, havent seen you in game,wauld like to invite you to come meet the shadow-runners, we are like family, for our goddess to speek wauld make us very strong,we have an agenda where we dont hurt those who dont come after us,we take care of our own,only the pure soul can stay in our ranks,,,,,,,,,,,,,may the sky be jade,,,,,,,,,,,,,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: