87 replies to this topic

#81 Zaelin

Zaelin

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 15:00

We are perfectly aware of the number of updates per game, I will say again that Sigmastorm 2 has more to an update than Fallen Sword.

In Fallen Sword the buildings do not have to be placed, named, have banners and mouseovers made for them for every realm, it does not have mouseovers for mission stages. It does not have as much graphics for items, Sigma has male and female and Swords are unisex (sometimes, see ghost corset etc) the items are also much bigger than swords so more detail needs to be put in.

Basically you can't compare a Sword update to a Sigma one because they are both completely different. The only thing they have in common is the amount of creature art that needs to be done.

We could have cut out the mouseovers and just have the small items like in Sword but we did it this way because we wanted to improve on what we had attempted with Sword, take it to the next level as it were. We did it all because we care about our players, and wanted to create a more in-depth experience for them.

#82 Zaelin

Zaelin

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 15:05

I don't know about the FS updates being minor? If I remember it has been 2 10 level releases, the titan, one new stucture and some xp quest changes just to name a few.

Edit, just looked it up FS content release on May 1, 10 levels. Release on May 12, ten levels. The last release here was Apr 29.

Add another content release for FS since we got one almost a month ago. That is three to ZERO if you are counting.

I'm not liking your tone here, I understand your fustration I really do. Feel free to rip the poo, be sarcastic, or nasty to us but keep it in PMs to your buddies or Mr Grim could see it as you disrupting the community.

Hell you can say what you want to me in PM I don't mind, let it rip all onto me, curse your *buttox* off I won't ban you for it! It's good to have a go sometimes, releases pent up fustration! As long as you keep comments like this off the boards.

#83 021962

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 May 2009 - 15:08

I don't know about the FS updates being minor? If I remember it has been 2 10 level releases, the titan, one new stucture and some xp quest changes just to name a few.

Edit, just looked it up FS content release on May 1, 10 levels. Release on May 12, ten levels. The last release here was Apr 29.

Add another content release for FS since we got one almost a month ago. That is three to ZERO if you are counting.

I'm not liking your tone here, I understand your fustration I really do. Feel free to rip the poo, be sarcastic, or nasty to us but keep it in PMs to your buddies or Mr Grim could see it as you disrupting the community.

Hell you can say what you want to me in PM I don't mind, let it rip all onto me, curse your *buttox* off I won't ban you for it! It's good to have a go sometimes, releases pent up fustration! As long as you keep comments like this off the boards.

I do not think that I was in anyway out of line. I did not Curse, say any thing Nasty about you, or any on the HCS staff. I even feel that your comment is completely uncalled for. As I was just making an observation.

#84 ss_lionae

ss_lionae
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2009 - 15:41

Zaelin says:

I'm not liking your tone here, I understand your fustration I really do. Feel free to rip the poo, be sarcastic, or nasty to us but keep it in PMs to your buddies or Mr Grim could see it as you disrupting the community..................

He only stated the obvious about how many updates FS has gotten versus this one in a months time. If anyone has a tone it is you for stating what you did to him.

#85 ss_gameface

ss_gameface
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2009 - 16:11

oh come on, 021962 has developed a bit of a reputation on the forums for being a discontent, albeit with complaints that are sometimes more valid than others... i can recall a couple of other threads where other players have had the same kind of responses as zaelin... anyway while i dont consider 021962's posts in this thread all that out of line, it is a little unneccessary considering that they told us days ago we'd be getting new content today, along with a series of other types of more general game updates in the next week or two... basically HCS has been busy for the last few weeks, theres an update cluster coming up, so chill out and lets just see what theyve been doing all this time while we've been waiting

btw i think it was the "thats three to ZERO" part that had some attitude... i thought the caps were somewhat rude, even if they were only meant as emphasis

#86 021962

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 May 2009 - 16:16

oh come on, 021962 has developed a bit of a reputation on the forums for being a discontent, albeit with complaints that are sometimes more valid than others... i can recall a couple of other threads where other players have had the same kind of responses as zaelin... anyway while i dont consider 021962's posts in this thread all that out of line, it is a little unneccessary considering that they told us days ago we'd be getting new content today, along with a series of other types of more general game updates in the next week or two... basically HCS has been busy for the last few weeks, theres an update cluster coming up, so chill out and lets just see what theyve been doing all this time while we've been waiting

btw i think it was the "thats three to ZERO" part that had some attitude... i thought the caps were somewhat rude, even if they were only meant as emphasis

Yes, I will have to admit that my response was exceptionally mild for me. I must be having an off day. :D

#87 ss_bleltch

ss_bleltch
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2009 - 16:24

*lick* :P

#88 Zaelin

Zaelin

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 17:40

I have been seeing the same tone through a lot of the boards from certain players. We at Hunted Cow LOVE constructive critism, though recently I have noticed some of the things that have been said are just plain HCS bashing, which is ok if worded correctly and when followed with constructive comments. You can show your fustrations in a constructive way without having an "attitude" or being sarcastic.

We have banned players from the Forums (not the game) before for having nothing but destructive critism because it does disrupt the community. It creates a horrible feeling on the forums that we just don't like and don't want when we are trying to create a friendly positive atmosphere.

On that note, and since new content is out, I'll be locking this thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: