• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#81 tasker

tasker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 00:09

Actually, we did reach ruby tier third time round.

Zorgrom vs Shroud III

26,502,187 Ruby Global Quest 28-04-14

Maybe YOU should do your own proper research and stop posting patronizing comments.

I think we can all agree that this global event went down like a lead balloon. I'm not doing my 9,000 kills because I'd rather keep the stamina than win 1 global chest with potions I can more or less get from composing and inventing. Not to worry though, hopefully we can forget this event and make sure it's more thought out next time! We're never short of global events anyway :)

That's 2 years ago. There were more players then. But look at the reality now. The FS community is getting smaller and smaller. A problem that I brought up in a post that I wrote. We might only get silver for this event. Gold if we're even lucky.

#82 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 03:46

This event is really not great why is it wise to start a legenedary event with a global quest event it makes no sense you know people are not hunting for the stashes because they are to low was better with a lower amount the 9k mark is good but also not if every player thatbis online do 9k you get short of kills next time just release them out of each other 2 events not in one then you get this the goal is not reach als the top 100 bonus should be a xtra chest/ stash for the reached by the community so if the community get to gold the xtra pot is a gold one or if it is like this only one or none xtra then more people would do there best trust me the legendary give away for the top 3 is most time only on the high level pots make them also on globals like this you get the same result every time you can also to talk about this with old members they are here the longest they did see every change or not change in the game

Actually, we did reach ruby tier third time round.

Zorgrom vs Shroud III 26,502,187 Ruby Global Quest 28-04-14

Maybe YOU should do your own proper research and stop posting patronizing comments.

I think we can all agree that this global event went down like a lead balloon. I'm not doing my 9,000 kills because I'd rather keep the stamina than win 1 global chest with potions I can more or less get from composing and inventing. Not to worry though, hopefully we can forget this event and make sure it's more thought out next time! We're never short of global events anyway :)

Yes I know that we reached Ruby once. I actually remember that. I think the number of kills totaled up to more than just one apiece during that event and has been changed since back to its original one kill each. I could be wrong on that. There was a lot more players back then that is true.

Only maybe I didn't make myself clear. When I brought up the page in the wiki I was referring to legendaries being part of this global. The person who made the post that I was referring to had suggested he didn't think the legendaries should be mixed in with this global. The reason I pointed it out on the wiki. is as far back as I can remember, This Global was written to include the legendaries. The only way this Global will be of any benefit to anyone in the future. Is if they changed the potions in the chest. Although the items and the drops are nice for composing. The number of kills per creature should be changed to maybe x2 and/or x5. Most of you will want larger frag Stashes dropped too.

Edited by cucullainn, 14 September 2016 - 04:02.

#83 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 03:56

This event is really not great why is it wise to start a legenedary event with a global quest event it makes no sense

this is what I was referring to and This Global event goes hand-in-hand with this legendary event.

#84 Terrordog

Terrordog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 07:10

this is what I was referring to and This Global event goes hand-in-hand with this legendary event.

#85 Terrordog

Terrordog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 07:11

Iknow it is like that but then the cows must know with the set back of members 25 mil is to much with this low level chest

#86 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 13:07

That's 2 years ago. There were more players then. But look at the reality now. The FS community is getting smaller and smaller. A problem that I brought up in a post that I wrote. We might only get silver for this event. Gold if we're even lucky.

we did it because we got more points per kill one gave 5 points 1 gave 2 points

#87 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 14 September 2016 - 13:30

LOL We got bronze...

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#88 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 13:53

LOL We got bronze...

honestly am surprised we got that

#89 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 13:55

The event has barely started. This ALWAYS happens with Globals in that the real push occurs in the last day or two. Please stop with this hyperbolic posting.

think they pushed in the wrong direction lol

#90 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 13:59

LOL

By the way I am feeling kind of proud. First time I've made the 100 list. * waves hands in the air*

I wouldn't think it would take this long to make any announcements. Considering there's not that much to total up. Right? :P

#91 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 14:09

Honest I just did Minimum hunt for the Medal Tick... This Global had no incentive for me to drop any of my stamina at all.. It was something to do and I thank HCS for that and the New Gear that is awesome.! But the Global ... Mehhh ill pass ... Cheers.!

#92 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 15:09

yep..that combined with bad potions..= epic failure this global......lower kills to 1 per..and the total will drop bigtime..and they did....oh well..bet that halloween global will make it to ruby..

Edited by BigGrim, 15 September 2016 - 08:56.
No flame baiting please.

#93 Thiudimir

Thiudimir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 16:34

Thanks for the new LE sets, HCS. Always love it when new gear comes out, especially when I can use it!

I wonder if people are looking at the recent event the wrong way. Instead of a Global Event with LEs thrown in, I saw it as a Legendary Event with a chance for folks to earn a couple potions and frags on the side.

#94 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 16:40

..bet that halloween global will make it to ruby..

well duh

Although I don't think we made it to ruby last year. I think we made silver. Although that and the Easter Globals are my favorites :)

#95 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 23:37

Well, I believe this GE is over based on the fact that I can no longer see it on the world screen.

Constructive criticism to HCS:

Please be a bit more vigilant about announcing IN GAME (though nothing was said here either) about the end of the events. I'm not even talking about dealing with the prize distribution... 

I noticed that Double Composing XPs are for some reason showing up in the Top Contributors link. Could we get those out?

Thanks.

To the FS community:

I'd suggest reading the thread and the positive feedback. I'm not going to bother to quote it.

My opinion: 

Fatal error is to assume that Ruby is the only measure of a "successful event". 

I think it was highly successful. I burned my full stam on it and, according to the I'm-not-sure-if-it's-official listing, got not only into the top 100 but bagged my silver top 100 on it. 

I've got no idea what level the community achieved, but, whatever it was, that's on the FS Community.

They got exactly what they deserved. 

I was here at the beginning and gone for three days during so I might have missed that heartfelt, huge community effort to get Ruby... but, hey, so it goes. 

I personally decided I'd go for the top 100. Def no community kudos to me. 

Some comments were made about thanks for the frag stashes and others put forth thanks for Legendary stuff (both sets and frags). 

Again: Fail? Hardly. 

Consider what you think would not be a "fail" and then consider what you did to work for it not to be a "fail" under your personal definition. Make it less "personal" and then evaluate what you did to make the community get involved. 

My assumption is a big "zero". 

If you insist on calling it a "fail", that's fine. Dump the blame on yourself and the FS Community.

Personally I see a lot of happy players and then those that didn't put forth much effort. 

I'm not saying that the lack of effort is a bad thing. It makes sense that some would decide to forego the community effort based on their personal preferences. 

But so it goes with GEs and anything in game. 

All those shouting "fail", next time I'm so sure that you will actually put forth some effort to get the community involved... NOT! 

#96 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 00:07

Some people forget that global events are as much community events as personal events and when a player decides not to help the community as a whole.... Well.. That's the way it goes.

I spent my stam, all of it in my qualifying run, I also spent it down several more times and ended up waiting on my stam tic twice before finishing up a daily quest. 

No big deal. That's the way things fell out.

#97 TxLxS

TxLxS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 00:09

I spent all like 23k Stam on it also more than what I usually do to try and help on this one :)

#98 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 00:18

Thought we did get boosted kill count.

#99 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 15 September 2016 - 01:12

LOL

By the way I am feeling kind of proud. First time I've made the 100 list. * waves hands in the air*

I wouldn't think it would take this long to make any announcements. Considering there's not that much to total up. Right? :P

Got my medal too!  (or at least I will when the results get announced...) Now I have the inspiration to try for a silver  ;)

#100 TxLxS

TxLxS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 02:24

Got my medal too! (or at least I will when the results get announced...) Now I have the inspiration to try for a silver ;)

It's also my first top 100 lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: