~Alec's 2009 FS World Tour!~

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#81 fs_darkkayla

fs_darkkayla
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2009 - 18:09

Yes indeed, take care, Alec. Twas a pleasure to have you in Forsaken Kings, and I know we'll see each other around here and there. *grins* Don't be a stranger!

#82 fs_walker11

fs_walker11
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2009 - 22:06

SuperSonic Mobsters.we are looking for visitors.

#83 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:47

Does no one see what's going on here?!

The Forsaken from Forsaken Kings are trickling onto my thread in an effort to steal my report! :P

Although I must say I'm overjoyed to read that so many of you enjoyed my stay and I've received many messages from those who haven't posted here (or have or will) who've expressed their joy in having me in Forsaken Kings.

Truly it was an honor and thank you for posting so on my thread. :) It saves me from having to hump it. :P

Thank you Walker and IronRath for your invitations, I've written it down on my 'list' and I look forward to visiting your guilds. :)

#84 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 08 January 2009 - 14:21

~ Break Time! ~

Here's a quick snack and a nice glass of chocolate milk to give you energy to continue your travels

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#85 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2009 - 20:13

Again thank you all of Forsaken Kings for allowing me to tour your guild, I had a great time! :D

And thank you Penny for the chocolate milk, I'm going to need it for the next twenty levels or so. ;)

Once again this is just another hump of my thread back to the front page. ;)

#86 Cyssero89

Cyssero89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 04:20

bumb

#87 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:28

My new guild would not mind having you visit just let me know :P

Perfect Insanity eh? ;) Suits me, I'm perfectly insane, just lock me up and throw away the key when I come visit, ok?

Thank you Cyssero for the bump. :)

#88 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2009 - 13:56

Once again my journey continues:

12:23 07/Jan/2009 'Alecterum' has been assigned the rank 'The Traveling Angel' by 'Joe777'.
12:23 07/Jan/2009 'Alecterum' has officially joined the guild. Join request accepted by 'Joe777'.

It took me nearly a month to escape the clutches of SES but it was a reluctant escape on my part as I rather enjoyed joining up with the two man crew Joe777 and grrraham who are the leading experts in slaying super elites.

Unfortunately I didn't have the FSP to hunt the super elites! So I made them a promise that should there be time when my journey is done I would visit them again and go on a super elite hunting spree! Until then they've locked my medal up.

At least we had plenty of fun and pizza parties together and for the second time in Fallensword History two travelers were touring the same guild! Spidey and Myself, now all we need is all three travelers: Tharnakus, Spidey and myself in the same guild and it'll be the first time in Fallensword History that all the travelers are visiting the same guild. :D

Now I'm back on the road this time to Quentins Disciples, who knows what stories I'll have to tell when my wings take flight again. ;)

#89 fs_grrraham

fs_grrraham
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2009 - 14:03

:) thanks for the axe! i shall use it on lishka later :P

#90 Tharnakus

Tharnakus

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 15:47

Nice to see your tourny is going well, and your having lots of fun. Makes me want to get back on road again reading about your journeys :wink:

At least we had plenty of fun and pizza parties together and for the second time in Fallensword History two travelers were touring the same guild! Spidey and Myself, now all we need is all three travelers: Tharnakus, Spidey and myself in the same guild and it'll be the first time in Fallensword History that all the travelers are visiting the same guild. :D

That'd be quaranteed superparties. We definately need to set up this somewhere. Anyone out there eager to host us?

#91 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2009 - 03:36

Storytime has come around again my friends of my time at Quentins Disciples.

00:37 04/Feb/2009 'Alecterum' has been assigned the rank 'Disciple' by 'ScarletLiz'.
00:37 04/Feb/2009 'Alecterum' has officially joined the guild. Join request accepted by 'ScarletLiz'.
00:36 04/Feb/2009 'Alecterum' has requested to join the guild.
00:07 05/Feb/2009 'Alecterum' has been assigned the rank 'The Traveling Angel' by 'Rabbidrunt'.

QD tried to hold me in their guild by first setting a rank I had to achieve and then by loading me up with items!

I can not believe it, I am absolutely appalled that any guild would want to nail my wings to the ground!

Maybe they'll get their chance. ;) Because I promised that should I have time left I'll stop by again because most everyone was on a different time zone than I was so I didn't get to visit with everyone as I would've liked. :(

Oh and everyone be sure to congratulate James for making level 400 and wish him to get better because the man is not feeling very well.

As for me I left my gift for QD and continued on my journey, CBF seems to have dissolved so now I'm x'd in The X Clan. :)

To be continued....

#92 EJames2100

EJames2100

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:05

hehe, did we stockpile our items onto you ?, I didn't know that O.o don't worry next time I'll be sure to plan it, ain't escaping us twice :D

Woot 400 :D Almost all better, Cold's almost gone but the head's still a bit shaky lol, give it a few days :)

Yeah you seemed to have missed our founder, nice guy generally but won't let me be founder :(

haha;

08:18 11/Feb/2009 'Alecterum' has left the guild
23:02 11/Feb/2009 'spidey101' has officially joined the guild.

WIN :D

We got a nice present, I'll be sure to FF when I get the chance(and fsp's :D)

#93 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2009 - 06:56

First of all I wish to apologize to everyone who has been actively reading my tour thread for not posting especially The X Clan who have waited so very good and patiently for their guild to appear in the stories of my travels, I think that says a lot about the guild too. ;)

The Angel has had a difficult week and now without any further adieu my report on The X Clan:

08:24 11/Feb/2009 'Alecterum' has been assigned the rank 'The Traveling Angel' by 'EatfischX'.
08:24 11/Feb/2009 'Alecterum' has officially joined the guild. Join request accepted by 'EatfischX'.

The X Clan are both very friendly and very strange so right away I fit right in!

However; Professor X, I mean EatfischX was abusing the guild's cat!

Can you believe this?! What is this world coming to? First we have Phool who drowns cats now we have EatfischX abusing them!

So to teach him a lesson I threw gold at him. :twisted: But he threw it back at me the wise guy and it turned into a whole gold throwing match of who threw the most gold.

~Grins~

Which I won with 500,000 gold thrown, hoo-ra!

But I was inspired by Casseopia's love for the guild cat to get one of my own, my very own traveling companion, well worth the FSP. :D

Sadly it was time to leave and what was interesting is that I couldn't! Skraper had sent me a guild locked item! I also can't believe this! Where QD merely threatened to do, The X Clan had done, I couldn't leave because the guild store was full and no one was online.

Thankfully Professor X had spaces left in his backpack so I gave him back the guild's item and my gift and flew away.

Now onto my next adventure in Sharingan Warriors.

#94 Sustortias

Sustortias

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,214 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 08:04

How do I get a cat please?

Ignition_Honda_410x200_zps03cc040c.png

#95 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2009 - 12:21

The cat is the Lustravias Black Cat - Level 193. :)

It's a good companion for anyone who loves cats. ;)

#96 fs_hurmar

fs_hurmar
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2009 - 20:41

Welcome to come visit the Mythical Outlawz somewhere on your tour if you wish. :-)

#97 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2009 - 06:41

Once again my wings take flight to the next guild on my list but first to tell of the wonderful times I had in Sharingan Warriors:

16:08 19/Feb/2009 'Alecterum' has been assigned the rank 'Traveling Angel among the heathens' by '1DaBoss'.
15:58 19/Feb/2009 'Alecterum' has officially joined the guild. Join request accepted by 'thomp33333'.
14:57 19/Feb/2009 'Alecterum' has requested to join the guild.

First of all I have to give Sharingan Warriors brownie points for being so creative with my 'Traveling Angel' rank. :D

Second of all, be sure to call their founder 'Boss' because if you don't she'll whip you. :P

The guild was very friendly and unlike QD and The X Clan they didn't attempt to pin my wings to the ground. :P

However; they did try to steal my Disney tapes, because they were in pristine condition, at least it wasn't my report, but something about one of their members owning a 'sticky' Alladin tape.

And now I'm off to Lilium Inter Spinas!

Until next time!

#98 fs_dsjupiter

fs_dsjupiter
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2009 - 02:49

Once again my wings take flight to the next guild on my list but first to tell of the wonderful times I had in Sharingan Warriors:

However; they did try to steal my Disney tapes, because they were in pristine condition, at least it wasn't my report, but something about one of their members owning a 'sticky' Alladin tape.

And now I'm off to Lilium Inter Spinas!

Until next time!

:) sharing is caring you know...you never let me watch those Disney tapes

#99 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:14

Thank you for the invitation Hurmar, I put Mythical Outlaws on my list of guilds to tour. :)

~Laughs~

Jupiter I don't need both yours and Myrd's sticky hands all over my pristine condition Disney Tapes. :P

#100 1daboss

1daboss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:23

[quote name="Alecterum"]Once again my wings take flight to the next guild on my list but first to tell of the wonderful times I had in Sharingan Warriors:

16:08 19/Feb/2009 'Alecterum' has been assigned the rank 'Traveling Angel among the heathens' by '1DaBoss'.
15:58 19/Feb/2009 'Alecterum' has officially joined the guild. Join request accepted by 'thomp33333'.
14:57 19/Feb/2009 'Alecterum' has requested to join the guild.

First of all I have to give Sharingan Warriors brownie points for being so creative with my 'Traveling Angel' rank. :D

Second of all, be sure to call their founder 'Boss' because if you don't she'll whip you. :P

The guild was very friendly and unlike QD and The X Clan they didn't attempt to pin my wings to the ground. :P

You said you like being whipped. :shock:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: