#81 thickenergy

thickenergy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:47

[24 Armorsmithing] Armorsmithing Quest 9

Trainer asks for chest and gloves, the quest text says chest and gloves, but the header and active quest text ask for chest and boots. Chest and gloves are what you're actually supposed to make.

armorsmithing9.JPG

#82 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:01

I'm up to date on typos guys, keep them coming.

White Spirit used to treat Lithistle Logs into Lithistle Timber has "Req. Forestry lvl 12" in its description, but you can buy it and use without any problems at forestry lvl 11, required for lithistle logs.

I'll make sure to pass this along to the guys that deal with crafting and resources, thanks for letting us know about it. :)

#83 Xero

Xero

Lead Artist

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:34

White Spirit used to treat Lithistle Logs into Lithistle Timber has "Req. Forestry lvl 12" in its description, but you can buy it and use without any problems at forestry lvl 11, required for lithistle logs.

Has now been fixed. The values were wrong for most bought resources, were old values based on previous levels. Was purely a visual thing, didn't affect the game. Thanks for reporting.

Iain Mair
Lead Artist, Eldevin

#84 Glanppuccino

Glanppuccino

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 July 2013 - 14:11

[24]  Signs and Portents, from Curing the Plague.

In one of the textbox from the quest dialogue, there are 2x 'be', like so : 'Their isolation could be be ...'

In the same textbox, there seems to be missing a 'to' wich would make 'to Illaneska'.

Also, when you farm and add a Timid Scarecrow, the line wich states that you added one to your plot appears twice.  Once you put the scarecrow in the window and accept it, and once the action is performed.

IGN : Bestandan

#85 Elnestor

Elnestor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Badge
  • Austria

Posted 15 July 2013 - 15:35

Tailoring Quest #4:

Dialogue:

" ... To make the Refined Helm you'll need 12x Coarse Cloth and 1x Coarse Thread (should be 3x).

the Refined Gloves require 6x Coarse Cloth and 1x Coarse Thread (should be 2x) ..... "

~ Be a friendly Founder. Help Newcomers. ~

Char 1: Kyrion - Ranger - lvl 49

Crystal- 49: Farming- 49 : Fishing- 49 : Foraging- 49 : Forestry- 49 : Prospect- 49 : Skinning- 49 

Alchemy- 49 : Armor- 49 : Cooking- 49 : Jewelry- 49 : Leather- 49 : Tailoring- 49 : Weapons- 49

Char 2: Elnestor - Templar - lvl 49   **** Char 3: Sarakh - Mage - lvl 49 **** Char 4: Razvan - Assassin - lvl 49

Char 5: LordRahl - Warrior - lvl 49  **** Char 6: Hezekiel - Prophet - lvl 49 **** Char 7: Durendal - Ranger - lvl 49

#86 Elnestor

Elnestor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Badge
  • Austria

Posted 15 July 2013 - 15:51

Jewelry Quest #4:

The questtext asks for 1x Refined Amethyst Amulet of Vigor.

In fact there are 2 of them needed.

There is also a strange ".....#18 Vitality." in the questlog text.

Ending dialogue of the quest: "......Jewelery lessons." (should be Jewelry)

~ Be a friendly Founder. Help Newcomers. ~

Char 1: Kyrion - Ranger - lvl 49

Crystal- 49: Farming- 49 : Fishing- 49 : Foraging- 49 : Forestry- 49 : Prospect- 49 : Skinning- 49 

Alchemy- 49 : Armor- 49 : Cooking- 49 : Jewelry- 49 : Leather- 49 : Tailoring- 49 : Weapons- 49

Char 2: Elnestor - Templar - lvl 49   **** Char 3: Sarakh - Mage - lvl 49 **** Char 4: Razvan - Assassin - lvl 49

Char 5: LordRahl - Warrior - lvl 49  **** Char 6: Hezekiel - Prophet - lvl 49 **** Char 7: Durendal - Ranger - lvl 49

#87 Glanppuccino

Glanppuccino

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 July 2013 - 18:11

The Lost Tablets of Garai quest : 'Ah your back' *Ah you're back* and 'give these too' *give these to*

I Hate Mummies! quest : 'Ah your back' *Ah you're back* and 'I've done as you ask' *I've done as you asked*

Sekhmet the Savage quest : (Not so sure for this one) 'I take if you managed' *I take it you managed*

#88 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:34

I'm all up to date. Thanks for being so thorough guys!

Also, when you farm and add a Timid Scarecrow, the line wich states that you added one to your plot appears twice.  Once you put the scarecrow in the window and accept it, and once the action is performed.

I believe this is an issue we know about, but I'll make sure someone double checks it. :)

#89 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 July 2013 - 15:49

Scarecrow double reporting has now been fixed.

#90 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:02

Leatherworking special sets.  The chest piece leaves off the word 'chest' (ranger set) and 'jerkin' (assassin set).

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#91 Glanppuccino

Glanppuccino

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:29

Scarecrow double reporting has now been fixed.

Do you mean it is fixed but only for the next build of the game ?  Because it still shows 2 lines of scarecrow.

--

The quest [Cryptic clues], when interrogating the guy on the left at the counter in tavern of Mythos.  He says 'A recipt' instead of *receipt*.

Also, when you finish helping Agnes, the woman in the Oratory, she sends you to Symon.  Then, when you talk to him he tells you to go back to 'Anges'.  He means *Agnes*.

--

The quest [Succulent hunting], given by the tavern keeper of Mythos.  He says 'fetch my some'.  I think he means *fetch me some* although I am not sure for this one beceause I think I saw it a couple of times elsewhere and maybe it's the right way to say it.  I wouldn't know for sure, french is my first language.

--

That's it for today!

#92 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:46

Do you mean it is fixed but only for the next build of the game ?  Because it still shows 2 lines of scarecrow.

Sorry, I mean it will be fixed in the next build.

The quest [Succulent hunting], given by the tavern keeper of Mythos.  He says 'fetch my some'.  I think he means *fetch me some* although I am not sure for this one beceause I think I saw it a couple of times elsewhere and maybe it's the right way to say it.  I wouldn't know for sure, french is my first language.

No, you're quite right, "fetch me some" would be the correct way to say it. If you see any more examples of the "fetch my some" typo, let me know and I'll zap it!

Leatherworking special sets.  The chest piece leaves off the word 'chest' (ranger set) and 'jerkin' (assassin set).

I'll double check this with the guys who do items. In the case of the Nighthawker set the item name "Nighthawker Leathers" might well be intended. 

#93 Glanppuccino

Glanppuccino

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:12

[12 Cooking] Cooking Quest 5

Trainer asks for 10 Cooked Venison.

Venisons were changed to Rumps.  I guess this quest was forgotten :P

----

I don't have the quest names with me for these but they are the Garai Coliseum and Secluded Valley quests.

When you beat Horus, Archmage Albright says 'you are hear for me' isntead of *here*.

AND

When you exit the Secluded Valley and turn in the quest to Mage Actar (it's the quest from [Supporting our Troops] quest book, can't remember its name, something with 'Night' in it).  He says 'if the they are' instead of just *if they are*.

----

Garai Palace Terraces quests

[Relics of Garai]  At the northern gate, the quest dialog says 'Siros' instead of *Srios*

[Seeing the Light]  Leonard Jenson says 'Where's Rune of the Dawn'.  Missing *the*

[The Key of Ages] Horris Travis says 'Casting a ancient unknown spell?'  Should it be *an ancient unknown spell* (Not sure, again french being my first language)

[Knock knock] Nathaniel Hinkle says 'There are more elements to then puzzle'.  Should be *the puzzle*

----

On Illaneska

[Assisting the Watch] Centurion Kittal says : 'find me any Leiognnaires'.  He means *Legionnaires*

[First Signs of Trouble]  Senator Meletus says 'he likes poking his nose in to'.  Shoudn't it be *into*?

I don't have the name of the quest but there is the same mistake with Fibs the Imp in the Lighthouse.  I think it's the quest where you have to kill the mobs on the first floor of the Lighthouse.  Also when you right-click on him, there is no space for the option 'TalkTo'.  Should be *Talk To*.

----

The Brokenshore

Forgot the get the quest's name, but it's with Naara the dryad.  She says 'I hear the its voice clearly'.  Gotta take out the 'the'.

[A subtle invasion]  Mayor Baxtor says : 'Thank you for all you help'.  Should be *your help*

Same mistake in [Some good news], he says 'you' instead of *your*.

#94 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:43

Thanks for all those! There was only one I couldn't find.

When you beat Horus, Archmage Albright says 'you are hear for me' isntead of *here*.

Someone might have already been along and fixed it, but was this in a conversation or green floating text? And did it happen when Horus was killed, or was this when you were interacting with Albright afterwards?

Thanks for all the reports! They're incredibly helpful! :)

#95 Glanppuccino

Glanppuccino

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:20

Someone might have already been along and fixed it, but was this in a conversation or green floating text? And did it happen when Horus was killed, or was this when you were interacting with Albright afterwards?

I think it was when you interacted with Albright after you beat Horus, but I'm not 100% sure.

#96 Glanppuccino

Glanppuccino

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:48

Sorry for the double post but it serves as a bump since my last post wasn't a typo report.

----

[Find Eskone] He wants pinecones of Nasoroth.  It's Nasaroth.

[The Source of Starlight]  The grave digger says 'From the inscriptions it artifact seems'.  Should be *this artifact* to make sense.  Then the druid says 'outside out circle'.  Should be *outside our circle* to make sense.

#97 SomeGamez

SomeGamez

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 July 2013 - 14:14

Hi,

Found what I think is a grammer mistake at the baker trainer in Eldevin.

078d03267482350.jpg

Given the context of the quest I think that.

Have you made the 15 x cooked soft meat?

Sounds more correct.

---

JK

#98 Glanppuccino

Glanppuccino

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:41

Ok I haven't finished Betex Expanse yet and there seems to be a lot of errors in it so far.  Here's what I found.

[First contact] The quest asks you for 12 kills but it's 18.

[Something to leave behind] 2x the word decided

[One less problem] He says 'I not sure' instead of *I am not sure*, and 'this are' instead of *this area*

[Focus of magic] Curcial instead of *crucial*, and a weird sentence 'it would help me out no end of you'.  Given the context it should be *it would help me out to no end if you*.  Also for this quest the CTRL-Click button for the quest item doesn't work when you want to give the shards to him.

[Armored shell] Asks for 4 shells, need 18

[Finders Keepers] The quest giver says 'He says lost it'.  Missing the *he, as in *he says he lost it*

I also think that first quest asking for plant buds asks for 5 and you need 15.  I might have misread though, but I recall that after 5 buds I went back to him because I was sure I was done with it.

#99 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:57

Thanks guys, I'm up to date on typos :)

#100 Zurion

Zurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts
  • Badge
  • Romania

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:37

Ha ha. Never thought this thread would still be used for so long :P 5 months wohoo :P

Great job at finding and correcting them :)

Electronic devices function with smoke. When the smoke comes out of them, they stop working.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: