cmon soldier. Answer

#82 McGivvern

McGivvern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 22:57

Snidy remarks will not save you from this one. Answer it soldier boy!!!!!!

#83 fs_cade11

fs_cade11
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 22:58

cmon soldier. Answer

Do tell. Tell em something about Honor, or Loyalty, or some other poster material. I spent my time in Baghdad. I did my job, and rather well I might add. I have passed a test for more strenuous than some test of words U are giving. Test a soldier who has been to combat with words. U have failed miserably my friend.

#84 fs_cade11

fs_cade11
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 23:00

i thought it was protect you're country comrades and complete you're objectives

Good job. I think thats what I said, except I added the drink part. Guess I am a drunk now lol But go ahead, watch some more war movies and speak like U are one of the ones who knows what U speak of.

#85 McGivvern

McGivvern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 23:01

cmon soldier. Answer

Do tell. Tell em something about Honor, or Loyalty, or some other poster material. I spent my time in Baghdad. I did my job, and rather well I might add. I have passed a test for more strenuous than some test of words U are giving. Test a soldier who has been to combat with words. U have failed miserably my friend.

Sits down and remembers the ones lost. Yes I failed for I was the only one to return

#86 fs_cade11

fs_cade11
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 23:02

Also, "soldier boy" is not an insult. Man who sits and writes about a world he could be accepted in as a Werewolf, because he is not accepted in reality...Now that would be more insulting to me if I had to choose.

#87 fs_cade11

fs_cade11
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 23:04

cmon soldier. Answer

Sits down and remembers the ones lost. Yes I failed for I was the only one to return

Your words, not mine. First step in fixing it, is admitting it. Congrats

#88 McGivvern

McGivvern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 23:05

Also, "soldier boy" is not an insult. Man who sits and writes about a world he could be accepted in as a Werewolf, because he is not accepted in reality...Now that would be more insulting to me if I had to choose.

SZure soldier boy, but remember that part of the writiong comes from Real Life. I hope, truly hope, you will never see what I have seen

#89 fs_kawakaze01

fs_kawakaze01
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 23:06

can i propose we all open a fresh one in front of our computers? ex-servicemen having a civilised drink in mutual rememberance? probably not =) *ducks*

#90 McGivvern

McGivvern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 23:07

Soldier BOY, go join the army when you grow up

#91 fs_felixhc7

fs_felixhc7
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 23:07

I got WoTSM's Back FA is a terrible guild and i hope willy is gonna get served ;) Willy always resorts 2 recruting from guilds. CHEAP!!!

and why do you think FA is a terrible guild? Also I am sorry to say but recruiting from other guilds is nothing new, there is no sense in even caring about it. If your people can be swayed to leave your guild through messages then they were never loyal to your guild anyways so maybe its better to get rid of them.

Just food for thought.

^^^^ I agree wuth Spidey on this one. It happens daily to members of my guild (including me) but if they leave my guild at the drop of a hat what make you think they will stay in your guild also? Well said Spidey

The members make it a bad guild. If u know what i know u will understand

#92 fs_cade11

fs_cade11
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 23:08

SZure soldier boy, but remember that part of the writiong comes from Real Life. I hope, truly hope, you will never see what I have seen

Well I apologize then. There were no Vampires where I was in combat. So I doubt I will ever see what U have seen. I am willing to share some nice photos if U are. U pick, head, legs, or a mix of both...because I would really love to see a real Vampire.

#93 fs_felixhc7

fs_felixhc7
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 23:09

Might i remind u this is not the First time FA has tried 2 recute a who;e guild

#94 fs_cade11

fs_cade11
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 23:11

I never condoned what they did. If U read back, I have made it clear that peace is the utmost importance. I am just pointing out other insults, and receiving them my self. I will not back down no different than anyone else. Especially to someone who questions my time in service. LOL

#95 McGivvern

McGivvern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 23:12

Well I apologize then. There were no Vampires where I was in combat. So I doubt I will ever see what U have seen. I am willing to share some nice photos if U are. U pick, head, legs, or a mix of both...because I would really love to see a real Vampire.

Sodier boy? I talk about this: http://www.ageofwolv...om/Eng/Fog.html

#96 fs_felixhc7

fs_felixhc7
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 23:13

I never condoned what they did. If U read back, I have made it clear that peace is the utmost importance. I am just pointing out other insults, and receiving them my self. I will not back down no different than anyone else. Especially to someone who questions my time in service. LOL

lol sry for the confusion but i wasent talking 2 you i do not doubt u cause after all u do have pics. Care 2 share a few?

#97 Sandqueen

Sandqueen

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 23:13

Soldier BOY, go join the army when you grow up

Charming so when you said CADE11 used snidey remarks i guess the one you just called him here " Soldier BOY" doesn't count in that category. By the way i know CADE11 in real life and have spent time with him and his family at his home and i can tell you in all certainty he is a Soldier and far from a boy.

#98 McGivvern

McGivvern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2008 - 23:14

Have you ever seen your friends explode in a ball of fire soldier boy?

#99 fs_felixhc7

fs_felixhc7
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 23:16

Have you ever seen your friends explode in a ball of fire soldier boy?

Hey really now! that is NOT a very nice thing 2 Say! I have a friend whoes older Brother Died in Iraq. That is not something u poke fun at!

#100 fs_felixhc7

fs_felixhc7
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 23:17

ooooh that was real wasn't it....i forgot about that

lol im helping him out even though im not a fan of his guild cause u guys are hitting below the belt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: