Victimize the Levelers: thieves and bullies rule!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
964 replies to this topic

#81 fs_skramble

fs_skramble
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2010 - 18:54

Bah! Nobody around with over 600k in their pockets atm =( I snagged 200k total off some ppl that went offline with 500k on them. Nothing great so far... Why can't the helper search ppl who are offline as well? Why do they always have to be only online players? =(

Oh but it does show offline players. Found one with over a mil onhand, logged in right after my hit

#82 BAOH

BAOH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 18:58

Guess I've just 25 ppl online in my range that were online recently. But found a way to find everyone, thanks for the tip Skramble!

#83 fs_scrogger

fs_scrogger
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2010 - 19:03

Today I was insulted, had racist remarks directed at me and my country of origin, and threatened. I hit a player for gold and expect and enjoy the consequences. In fact the most enjoyable aspect of the game is "the dance" with someone who knows what they are doing to see if I can keep up and win while "defending". Yes PvP is geared more towards the attacker but any PvPer will tell you that defending is very possible. Many times I have actually walked away from the board with a higher rating than I started with. But am I supposed to let the remarks slide?

The fact is that PvP is a 2 way road, I respect those that hit me back far more than the whiners and those that make threats than don't follow through. Threats and derogatory remarks take a hit and make it personal thus causing much more of a problem than a bounty or a return hit would have. Grow a pair and fight back instead of rolling over.

P.S Ill be on the board for my party tonight:)

#84 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 18 July 2010 - 19:14

Today I was insulted, had racist remarks directed at me and my country of origin, and threatened. I hit a player for gold and expect and enjoy the consequences. In fact the most enjoyable aspect of the game is "the dance" with someone who knows what they are doing to see if I can keep up and win while "defending". Yes PvP is geared more towards the attacker but any PvPer will tell you that defending is very possible. Many times I have actually walked away from the board with a higher rating than I started with. But am I supposed to let the remarks slide?

The fact is that PvP is a 2 way road, I respect those that hit me back far more than the whiners and those that make threats than don't follow through. Threats and derogatory remarks take a hit and make it personal thus causing much more of a problem than a bounty or a return hit would have. Grow a pair and fight back instead of rolling over.

Party? Is there free Beer? :shock:

#85 fs_regnier7

fs_regnier7
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2010 - 19:19

I think 10-stam hits merit a 10-stam clear, and 100-stam hits deserves a 100-stam clear.
Seems fair to me. But what are the odds the 100-stamming BH will be counter-bountied and deleveled ?

Now why would that happen? Are PvPers not able to take what they dish out?

I'm pretty sure one of those was because rating was being farmed....

anywho....

*kicks over Lawd's sand castle and knocks over Doom's ice cream*

#86 fs_scrogger

fs_scrogger
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2010 - 19:20

Party? Is there free Beer? :shock:

Free beer, plenty of girls and a clown, but im killing the clown cause I hate clowns!

#87 BAOH

BAOH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 19:21

Very nicely put, and I greatly respect the attitude there Scrogger! If you would like to drop the name of the whiner that decided to take it out of game with personal insults, I'm sure some love, along with various sharp instruments, could be directed his way ;)

#88 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 19:22

*kicks over Lawd's sand castle and knocks over Doom's ice cream*

what about ice cream for me :cry:

*picks up doom's ice cream and blows off dirt, then picks off long piece of hair and hands to sandrab*

#89 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 July 2010 - 19:22

why is this thread getting so much attention? **confused**

#90 Bleltch

Bleltch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 19:28

why is this thread getting so much attention? **confused**

It's the classic anti-pvper vs. pvpers thread. A lot of name calling, crying and whining always merits heavy response.

#91 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 18 July 2010 - 19:28

Trying to discredit what I say but pointing out one badly worded phrase is a common tactic in these kind of threads.

As a longtime pvp player, I have counter bountied a 10 stam clear exactly twice, ever, and the players whom I countered are completely aware of why.

I think 10-stam hits merit a 10-stam clear, and 100-stam hits deserves a 100-stam clear.
Seems fair to me. But what are the odds the 100-stamming BH will be counter-bountied and deleveled ?

Now why would that happen? Are PvPers not able to take what they dish out?

If your hand gets caught in the cookie jar...you reap what you sow, and take your lumps... many players respect a guild that defends its own..and dont stomp delevel parties... If you PvP'd much you would know that ;)

And as for levelers and PvP'rs etc... #2 in my month and I regularly stomp people and bounty hunt and all that fun pvp stuff ;) ( so dont say one cant do both ;) ) I strive to gain Better PvP gear and buffs for defending my friends and guild... I love PvP, and when threads are created that insult and mock those who spend their money and time participating in this part of gameplay....its foolish and down right idiotic. If you dont like a part of the game...dont play... simple...

I enjoy game and different areas of it... Leveling..is boring... PvP is exciting... different responses and reactions from players... meet new people..learn from them..and hell maybe even fight in the trenches with them.

#92 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 19:31

#2 in my month

LOL i read 'mouth' the first time around LOL :lol:

#93 BAOH

BAOH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 19:34

#2 in my month

Hahahahaaa!! So did I :lol:

#94 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 18 July 2010 - 19:35

#2 in my month

Hahahahaaa!! So did I :lol:

And I just buffed you...sigh... GRRRRR :twisted:

#95 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 19:36

if there was no risk of a bounty hunter getting bountied i would take bountys on players higher than about level 50

now i see #2 coming out of yours lol if you take a higher level bounty, from a respectful pvper and don't give up..you aren't going to see a counter bounty

#96 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 18 July 2010 - 19:38

if there was no risk of a bounty hunter getting bountied i would take bountys on players higher than about level 50

now i see #2 coming out of yours lol if you take a higher level bounty, from a respectful pvper and don't give up..you aren't going to see a counter bounty

I dont care how long it takes someone to clear, if they finish what they start and clear it they wont be bountied. Props to them...maybe I helped them learn something... most often it is only quitters who are posted..or someone who threw in an undeserved 100 stam etc.... Mercs...now they are tasty...and get stomped of course :P

Now..there are those who counter absolutely everyone lol, but then they just get 100 stam cleared when they arrive on the board again :)

#97 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

The most ironic thing is that you brought a lot of bad publicity to yourself OP. If you really feel the way you do, quit the game OR make a guild devoted to 100 stamming players that you feel bully and thief from others.

#98 Bleltch

Bleltch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts

Why? It's the low level players that are more likely to counter bounty. LOL

#99 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 19:40

time to read up then ;)

#100 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 July 2010 - 19:40

also i know very little about good pvp gear for higher level players

Then do some research. I recommend the fallensword wiki > Item sets + reading the forum (which you already do).

***Darn you Jedi, you used your force to beat me to it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: